chapter 5

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the idols are busy for the year-end music festivals. They keep on practicing and rehearsing. Both GD and Jessica performed for SBS Gayo Daejun and also Japan Record Awards but they don’t have the chance to talk because they are really busy with their rehearsals and their slots are at different times.

 

MBC Gayo Daejun 2010

‘Onnie, Hae oppa just told me about you and G-Dragon. Is it true? Why we never heard about it?’ Yoona asked eagerly.

‘GD oppa?!!’ the girls yelled in unison, shocked.

‘Eh?’ Jessica asked, don’t know what to say.

‘Neh, oppa told me that you and GD oppa is a couple. He is the guy that you told me before, right?’ Yoona asked impatiently.

‘Ermm, well, neh. We are in a relationship,’ Jessica told, a bit stuttered.

‘Why you never told us, Sica-ah? Seriously, GD? As in G-Dragon??’ Hyoyeon asked eagerly, almost yelled.

‘Neh, Sica. GD oppa? OMG!!’ Taeyeon squealed.

 

‘Sorry, it’s just I don’t have a perfect time to told you. But now, you know about us,’ she lied.

Both Yuri and Tiffany are eyeing her suspiciously but Jessica just ignores their stares.

 

‘Why do you keep it from us? We already agreed that no secrets about boyfriend between all of us, right?’ Sunny asked.

‘I’m sorry, I’m just not ready yet to tell all of you. But now, you know,’ Jessica said.

‘You are forgiven this time. But, seriously, G-Dragon is your boyfriend?? No wonder you keep it a secret. You afraid that we might steal him from you,’ Sooyoung said playfully.

‘No worry, we will not steal our sister’s boyfriend,’ Hyeyeon told.

Jessica just smiles at them.

 

‘When will you introduce him to us?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘Ermmm…’

‘Neh, Sica. He is here too. Why don’t you ask him to come here?’ Sunny said excitedly.

‘Erkk, I will, later. He is ermm.. Busy with his rehearsal right now,’ Jessica told, stuttered while YulTI are still eyeing her.

‘Ah, okay. But, you must introduce us to him soon,’ Hyoyeon said.

‘Neh,’ Jessica said shortly.

 

 

‘So, Yoon. What about you and Hae oppa?’ Jessica asked, changing the topic.

‘It’s better but still, not much progress,’ Yoona told sadly.

‘Don’t worry, Yoon. He will realize your beautiful heart soon,’ Jessica told while smiling.

‘Neh, onnie. Kombawo. I hope someday we can have a double date,’ Yoona said.

‘Double date?’

‘Neh, it must be fun, onnie,’ Yoona told.

‘Ah, neh,’ Jessica said.

 

‘Sica, can I talk to you for a second?’ Yuri asked.

‘Not now Yul because I need to see Hara right now. See you later,’ Jessica said and quickly left the room.

She knows what is Yuri up to, that’s why she quickly runs away from her and Tiffany. Yuri and Tiffany are suspicious about her and GD because she never told them about him before.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter