chapter 54

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both GD and Jessica are still in cold war. GD is still not contacting her while Jessica often tried to get hold of him, but she failed because he always avoids her. So, she just let him have his times to think and to calm himself.

Honestly, she misses him like crazy but she knows that he is still mad at her about the whole Jay issues. It’s been 2 weeks after the incident between JiSica and Jay Park. Jessica is really miserable and in a mess because of GD, Jay and now with Donghae is back to Korea for a holiday and also because of Nickhun.

 

Donghae is in a short break from his drama shooting and he constantly tried to get hold of Jessica. She tried her hardest to avoid him because she doesn’t want Yoona to feel sad and heartbroken. And most importantly, she doesn’t want her strong love for Donghae is back into her heart. Now, her heart is mostly full with GD and Donghae just has a tiny space in it. So, she doesn’t want that tiny space turn to a bigger space like the old days. She thinks Yoona deserved Donghae more than her.

Whereas, both Nickhun and Jay often called and texted her. She tried to avoid them but she just can’t. Khun is showing his cares and love for her more openly and she is feeling weird because of that. He acted like Jessica is still single even though he knows that she has GD now. While Jay is still trying to win her heart, again.

Her love life is completely in a mess especially without GD. She’s scared if her feeling towards Jay will be back and her love for Donghae will getting stronger. She knows that she loves GD but if he continuously avoiding and ignoring her, she can’t help but thinking about her old memories with Jay, Hae and even Nickhun. Especially when Donghae, Khun and Jay are always with her, cherished and loving her with all their hearts while GD, is nowhere near her.

 

INKIGAYO Jeju Island Special

TVXQ, Big Bang, SNSD, F(X), 4minute, B2st, Secret, Rainbow, Rania and some other idols will perform for the Jeju Island Special of Inkigayo. SNSD flew straight from Japan to Jeju. Jessica is really looking forward for this event because she wanted to meet and talk to her boyfriend, GD. She wants to patch up things between her and her G-Dragon.

The ShoShi girls arrived a little bit late compared to others. Once they arrived, they immediately rehearse for their performance. Then, all of them get into their fitting room, to get their make-up and outfits. With the pack times, Jessica doesn’t have time to look for GD. But, without her knowing, GD is secretly watching her when she was practicing.

The truth is, GD really misses her like crazy but his anger stopped him from meeting and talking to her. He is somehow still mad at her about all the Jay issues.

 

 

 

GD is in front of BB’s waiting room when Hyunah, Rainbow’s Jaekyung, Rania’s Jooyi and Secret’s Sunhwa approached him. The girls greeted him and excitedly talked to him. GD just entertained them because he doesn’t want them to think that he is an arrogant sunbae.

‘Sunbaenim, you are really handsome,’ Jaekyung praised while flashing her most beautiful smiles.

‘Ah, thank you but, I’m not that handsome,’ he said with awkward smiles.

 

‘Jiyong sunbaenim, I can call you oppa, right?’ Sunhwa asked with sweet smiles.

‘Yes, of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter