chapter 84

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15 August 2011

SNSD is in Japan for their Japanese activities while GD is in Seoul. Jessica and the girls will fly back to Seoul soon, to prepare for their 2nd Asia Tour.

In these few months, both GD and Jessica seldom meet with each other. It’s because of their busy schedules, especially Jessica. She always travels back-forth between Japan-Korea and sometimes to other countries for photo shoots and performances.

Whenever she gets a short break, she will immediately meet with GD even though only for few hours. Unlike Jessica, GD is less busy than her. It’s because all BB’s schedules are put in halt since Daesung’s accident. BB members are only having their individual schedules and activities. Sometimes, GD really missed Jessica, a lot. He wanted to be with her all the times but he knows that he can’t because she’s too busy.

At times, GD really longs for Jessica’s presence especially when he has a problem and depressed. However, he understands their situation as idols.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AT YGE

 

GD is at YGE, doing some works and composing new songs. He is in his usual recording room, with Teddy, Top, Seungri and Taeyang.

‘OMO!’ suddenly Seungri gasped.

Seungri was surfing the internet using his laptop.

 

‘What is it, maknae?’ Top asked.

‘Ah..no..no..nothing,’ Seungri stuttered.

‘Did you watch video again?’ GD asked.

‘No!!’ Seungri yelled.

‘Geez, not so loud Suengri-ah,’ Taeyang told.

‘Sorry, I…i…just..read..some hot..gossips,’ Seungri said, still stuttering while his eyes are diverting at GD.

 

‘Why were you stuttering?’ GD asked.

‘Ah, ani hyung. It’s nothing,’ Seungri replied nervously without looking at his leader.

GD sensed something suspicious from his acts. He sensed that Seungri is hiding something from him.

 

 

‘What’s wrong, maknae? Did negative rumors about me surface again?’ GD asked while walking towards Seungri.

‘No, hyung! It’s nothing, really,’ Seungri said while quickly closed his laptop without turning it off.

His acts make GD’s suspicion raised.

 

GD took the laptop and he opened it.

‘Hyung, no!!’ Seungri yelled but it’s too late.

 

Everyone can see the shocked expression on GD’s face when he saw something in Seungri’s laptop. His eyes are widened and his face is red because of anger and fury.

‘What is it?’ Top whispered to Seungri.

‘It’s about Sica noona and 2PM’s Taecyeon,’ Seungri said, quietly.

Top nodded, now he knows why GD looks so mad.

 

 

 

‘Jiyong, what’s wrong? What did you see?’ Teddy asked while walking towards GD.

Taeyang followed him too.

 

‘Ahhhh,’ that’s the only word that came out from Teddy’s mouth when he saw the news.

 

2PM’s Taecyeon and SNSD’s Jessica spotted together in Japan!

Taecyeon and Jessica spotted at a coffee shop in Japan!

Taecyeon and Jessica’s rumors surfaced again!

Is Taecyeon and Jessica really a couple?

 

 

 

Taeyang just saw the news and he looked at his leader’s face.

‘Jiyong, it’s a rumor,’ Taeyang told.

‘Ani, it’s not a rumor. There are pictures to prove it,’ GD said, grimly.

‘Jiyong, we know Sica, right? She’s not that type of girl and she loves you,’ Top tried to coax his angry leader.

‘She loves me but she’s having a date with another guy when she’s abroad,’ GD said, coldly.

Anger, jealousy, sadness and disappointment are all mixed up in GD’s heart and mind.

 

‘Jiyong, you need to cool down and talk to her. She must have a good explanation about this,’ Teddy said.

‘I don’t need her explanation because those pictures explained it all,’ GD said with his cold voice.

‘Man, those pictures prove nothing except the fact that they are close friends. Look at that pictures, they were just hanging out as friends. They were not holding hands or linking arms or hugging each other,’ Top told, defended his sister, Jessica.

‘That’s right. You k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter