chapter 104

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD’s Jessica is awake from her coma!

Fans and netizens are overjoyed over the good news, Jessica’s awaken.

SME posted Jessica’s latest picture in SNSD’s official website.

G-Dragon posted Jessica’s picture in his me2day.

SNSD’s Jessica greeted fans through her official fansite and GD’s me2day.

SNSD’s Jessica is still pretty even in hospital clothes and pale face.

She is still weak but, she slowly recovered- GD.

SNSD’s Jessica is awake after 1 ½ months in coma.

Jessica looks pale, weak and skinny in her latest picture.

G-Dragon is protective towards his lover’s privacy and safety.

Please give her space to breath and recover- GD.

Fans and netizens are proud of GD’s principle over Jessica’s issue.

Sones are concerned about Jessica’s recovering process.

 

 

 

It’s been a week since Jessica awakes. She is slowly recovered but is still not fully healthy. She is still weak and needs to take medication, every day. She is still under extra cares and treatment from the hospital.

Ever since she woke up, SME still didn’t let any reporters to go near her. They tighten the security around the hospital because they don’t want any reporters disturb her recovering process.

GD is overprotective too towards Jessica. He personally asked YG to help SME in protecting Jessica’s privacy and security. Many reporters are dying to meet and took Jessica’s latest picture. They wanted to interview her, asking about her condition but, GD will never allow it.

However, to appreciate the fans’ supports for Jessica, GD posted her latest picture in her official fansite and his me2day. SME also posted Jessica’s picture in SNSD’s official website.

When they saw Jessica’s latest picture, they are so happy. They are happy to see Jessica again after about 2 months invincible and in completely hiatus mode. Still, they are worried about her health because she looked really pale, weak and skinny in her latest picture. But, GD quickly assured the fans that she is okay and in her best condition

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica and GD’s relationship is keep getting better. Even though Jessica is still slightly uncomfortable and awkward whenever they were alone, but she is slowly get used to it.

The way GD cherished, cared, pampered and loves her really touched her heart. She often felt unusual feeling in her heart whenever she is with GD. Her heart is beating rapidly and she is easily blushing whenever GD expressed his cheesy and sweet words.

Jessica couldn’t help but always smiling when she is with GD. Her heart is slowly melted even though she still doesn’t remember anything about him. From the way her heart reacted towards GD, she knows that she shared a special feeling with him before.

 

 

Jessica rarely meets with Donghae because he is busy with his Super Show.  But, every time they met, her heart is racing too. She realized that she is still in love with Donghae and that’s make her confused.

She tried hard to remember about GD but, nothing came out. She only remembered Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter