chapter 110

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later

 

It’s been a few days after the heartbreaking moments at the hospital between JiSica. Since then, Jessica has been giving cold shoulder to GD. She barely talked to him and didn’t even look at him whenever he visited her at the hospital.

Donghae and Nickhun frequently visited Jessica since then. They tried hard to grab her attention and they succeed. Jessica paid more attention to both of them rather than GD. She acted really cold towards him and always said something harsh and mean to him. She is overwhelming with anger.

Even though Jessica treated him so bad but, GD is patient. He never gives up and keep on accompany her even his presence is unwanted for Jessica. He is still with his daily routines, visiting her and spending his nights with her, at the hospital’s room. He is sad and heartbroken whenever he saw Jessica with Donghae and Nikchun but, he endured it all because he realized he is at fault.

 

 

The Soshi girls, Park Minyoung, Krystal and even Top have been trying to talk to Jessica. They had slow talks with her about GD and they advised her but, she just ignored all their advices. She still can’t forgive GD for what happened to her and her baby.

Even though she still can’t remember anything about her baby but, she is devastated when she knew about her miscarriage. Plus, she is mad at GD for the way he acted towards her when she was pregnant, all the things that Donghae and Khun told her were still running in her mind and she just couldn’t forget it.

And now when she knew the truth about her heartbreaking past with GD, she didn’t even try to remember something about him, about their past. She just doesn’t want to remember anything. She wanted to forget it all even though she already fell in love with GD now. His mistake that leads to her miscarriage is unforgiven for her.

 

Today, Jessica will be discharge from hospital. The doctor allowed her to discharge because her condition is 90% recovered. She only needs to do check-ups that have been scheduled for her.

The Soshi girls were helping Jessica in packing her things. GD, Donghae, Leeteuk, Heechul, Krystal and Top were there too.

Hundreds of fans are waiting for her outside the building, along with reporters. All of them can’t wait to see Jessica again after a really long hiatus. They are enthusiastically waiting for her to make her 1st appearance after a few months in hiatus.

 

 

‘Are you ready?’ Tiffany asked Jessica.

‘Yes,’ Jessica answered, shortly.

‘So, can we go now?’ Leeteuk asked.

Jessica nodded with her emotionless face.

 

 

‘Come, let’s go,’ Taeyeon said.

‘Oppa, let’s go,’ Jessica said to Donghae and linked arm with him.

‘Yep, ‘ Donghae said while smiling sweetly.

GD is shocked and his heart is crushed when Jessica did that. She acted like GD doesn’t exist in the room, she completely ignored him. However, he endured it all and hides his sadness.

 

 

 

‘Sica, you can’t go out with Hae oppa,’ Tiffany told her.

‘Why?’ Jessica asked, annoyed.

‘You asked me why? It’s because hundreds of fans out there are waiting for you and your boyfriend, G-Dragon, not Suju’s Donghae. They are waiting for JiSica’s 1st public appearance together. There are not only Sones, but also Vips and JiSica’s loyal fans. And the reporters, they are waiting for JiSica too. No one is expecting or waiting for HaeSica, okay?!’ Tiffany told, sternly.

‘That’s right, Sica… They wanted to see you with Jiyong, not Hae. No matters how mad are you with him now but, he is still your boyfriend. You are still the famous JiSica couple unless you already break up,’ Leeteuk said to Jessica.

Jessica felt pain in her heart when she heard the ‘break up’ word but, her ego is high.

 

‘Well, let’s break up then,’ Jessica casually said with her straight-face.

‘Jessica!’ Top, Yuri, Taeyeon, Heechul and Tiffany yelled at her in unison.

Jessica just maintained her cold face while GD felt an extremely pain in his heart.

 

However, he braces himself and slowly walked towards Jessica and stood in front of her.

‘Jess, I know you are really mad at me. I didn’t blame you because I know I did a big sin. We lost our baby because of my stupidity and foolishness. I really regretted it, I really do….. I know it will take time before you can forgive me… But please, don’t do this. If you go outside there with him, our fans and reporters will speculate something negative about us. They will speculate untrue gossips and it will damage your image. They will blame you for something you didn’t do and antis will start their stupid jobs, spreading bad rumors about you. I don’t mind if it’s my image got destroy but, I don’t want it to happen to you. I don’t mind sacrificing my image as long as they will never talk bad about you. You are too precious to me. And please, don’t ever mention those ‘break up’ words again. I’m losing my soul when you said those words to me,’ GD said while holding both of Jessica’s hand and stared deeply into her eyes.

Jessica is loss of words when she heard his sweet words. She gazed down on the floor, hiding her teary eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter