chapter 37

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week after Korean Music Wave in Bangkok, but both GD and Jessica still didn’t meet each other. It’s because after the performance in Bangkok, SNSD flew straight to Japan for their Japan’s activities.

GD is busy with BB’s promotion for Love Song. Even though he is busy, but there is not a single moment when he doesn’t think about Jessica. He misses her like crazy, he longs for her.

When Jessica told that she will fly straight to Japan, GD is really frustrated. He really wants to meet Jessica, to hug and kiss her. However, nothing he can do because both of them are tied with their busy and crazy schedules.

 

Meanwhile, Nickhun is still wondering about YulSic’s conversation that he overheard in Bangkok, about the ‘pretending’ thing. He wondered what pretending that YulSic referred to.

Nickhun took a decision to investigate about that matter because it sounded serious and he is really curious to know what it is all about.

 

At SNSD’s dorm

SNSD just got back from Japan and now, are resting at their dorm. All of them are exhausted and need to rest but they are also excited because they can meet with their respective boyfriends soon, secretly.

Jessica just texted GD, telling him that she’s already home. She really misses him but she just doesn’t want to admit it openly, yet. She is in her room, looking at the bangle in her palm, a special bangle that she bought for him, GD.

‘Oppa, I hope you will like it,’ she thought while smiling.

 

 

‘Yah, Jung Jessica! Aren’t you done staring at that bangle? You look like a pabo,’ Tiffany, who just entered the room with Yuri, teased.

‘Why are you smiling like an idiot? You saw your G-Dragon on that bangle?’ Yuri asked teasingly.

‘It’s gorgeous, right?’ Jessica asked while showing the bangle to YulTi.

‘Yah, you already showed us hundred times and we already told you hundred times, yes that bangle is really gorgeous,’ Yuri told.

‘Aigoo, you are hopeless,’ Tiffany teased.

 

‘Mwe? I just bought a present for him, nothing more,’ Jessica told.

‘Yeah right, nothing more,’ Yuri said sarcastically.

‘Jessie, can you please stop saying that ‘me and jiyong oppa are just friends’,’ we are just pretending ‘ and bla bla bla because it doesn’t looks like that anymore,’ Tiffany told.

‘Well, honestly, I’m confused too with my own feeling and with Jiyong oppa’s acts. I don’t know which is real and which is fake,’ Jessica told YulTi.

‘So, all you need to do now is come clean about your relationship with him. Ask him the truth,’ Yuri said.

 

‘Bwoh? Ask him? Me? No, no! I won’t ask him. He’s the guy, so, he should do it first,’ Jessica told.

‘Well, yeah. That’s true and I think it’s just a matter of time before he confessed his feeling to you,’ Tiffany said with her eye-smiles.

‘Do you think he loves me, for real?

‘Of course! Don’t you see the way he cares for you, the way he treats and pampered you and the way he acts around you?’ Yuri asked.

‘Yes, Jessie. And don’t forget that during the night when he came to our dorm to coax yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter