chapter 89

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day

‘Jess, I got the pregnancy test,’ Tiffany told Jessica.

Tiffany and Taeyeon just entered Jessica’s room. Other girls are having their own schedules, leaving TaeNy and Jessica alone at their dorm.

 

Jessica’s heart skipped a bit when Tiffany gave the pregnancy test to her. She is really nervous and scared.

‘How it works?’ Jessica asked.

‘I don’t know either. Let’s read on its box,’ Tiffany replied while looking at the tester’s box along with TaengSic.

 

‘How did you get this?’ Jessica asked Tiffany.

‘One of my friends helps me to buy it. Don’t worry, she doesn’t know anything,’ Tiffany assured.

 

 

Taeyeon took the pregnancy test from Jessica and read its direction on how to use it.

‘It stated here how to use it,’ Taeyeon told Jessica.

 

After reading the direction for 5 minutes, finally they understood on how to use the test.

‘Now take this and go inside the bathroom,’ Taeyeon told.

‘I’m scared,’ Jessica said, worriedly.

‘Don’t worry Jess. We hope and pray for the best,’ Tiffany coaxed her.

‘Neh, Sica. No matter what is the result, you must to accept it, okay? We are here with you, we will support you no matter what,’ Taeyeon comforted while rubbing Jessica’s back.

Jessica nodded with a bitter smile on her pale face. She took the pregnancy test and walked inside the bathroom.

 

 

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany are anxiously waiting outside the bathroom. Both of them couldn’t stay still and keep on walking back and forth, in the room.

After almost 10 minutes, Jessica still doesn’t come out from the bathroom.

‘Jessie, are you okay?’ Tiffany asked loudly while knocking the door.

‘Sica!’ Taeyeon called too, worried.

 

Right then, the bathroom’s door is opened from inside and Jessica showed her lifeless, pale and wet face. She is crying while holding the test on her palm.

‘It… it’s…. it’s… positive. I’m…. I’m…I’m pregnant,’ Jessica sobbed.

 

 

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany are really shocked but they keep their composure for Jessica’s sake. They hold Jessica’s arms and brought her to her bed. Jessica looks so weak and pale.

‘Ottoke? Ottoke?’ Jessica cried.

‘It’s okay, Sica-ah. It’s okay. Everything is going to be fine,’ Taeyeon coaxed while hugging Jessica.

‘Yes, Jess. Don’t cry, it will be fine,’ Tiffany coaxed too.

 

The truth is, both Tiffany and Taeyeon are blank and don’t know what to do but, they pretend to be strong for Jessica.

‘What will happen now? What if manager oppa and our agency know about this? What will happen to me?’ Jessica sobbed in Taeyeon’s arms.

‘Jess, we will keep this as a secret from manager oppa and our agency until both you and Jiyong oppa think of a solution,’ Tiffany told her.

‘Neh, Sica. Now, you need to tell Jiyong oppa and then, discuss with him on how to solve this matter. After that, we will think together on how to tell our agency, okay?’ Taeyeon coaxed.

‘I don’t know how to tell oppa. I’m scared,’ Jessica sobbed.

‘Sica, he is the father and he needs to know. He must take responsibility for this, his baby,’ Taeyeon said.

‘That’s right,’ Tiffany agreed.

Jessica is still crying, quietly.

 

 

 

‘Jess, how did this happen? Why don’t you use protection? Did you take pills to preve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter