chapter 95

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 hours passed but there is still no news about Jessica. The girls are quietly resting in their boyfriends’ arms. Jessica’s parents are resting in a room with Krystal because they are so sad and weak.

Top and GD are leaning their backs against the wall while their eyes never left the operation room’s door.

                 

 

Suddenly, the door is opened from inside and a group of doctors and nurse came out. All of them surrounded the doctors, asking about Jessica.

‘How is she, doctor?!’

‘Please tell me she is okay.’

‘She is fine, right?’

‘Can we see her?!’

 

‘Calm down, everyone,’ the doctor said.

All of them quickly shut their mouths, wanted to hear the news from the doctor.

 

 

‘Well, I'm sorry to tell that she is in coma and she is still not stable. Her condition is still 50-50. She is too weak and in a poor condition. Her heartbeat and pulse are still instable,’ the doctor told.

All of them gasped in shocked.

 

‘If within these 8 hours, her pulse and heartbeat are still instable, I’m sorry to say that she will not make it,’ the doctor carefully explained.

‘No!!!!’ all the girls howled with tears.

‘No, it cannot be. You lied!’ GD yelled with tears.

 

‘Calm down, all of you…. Like I said, she has 8 hours to regain her stability. All of you need to pray and give support to her. Even though she is in coma but, she can hear your voices. So, I suggested that you go inside one by one, and talked to her. Keep on supporting her, help her to raise her fighting spirit because I think she is not fighting her hardest. It looks like she lost her wills to stay alive, I can feel it,’ he said to them.

‘She will be fine if she survives within 8 hours?’ Donghae asked with red eyes.

‘Yes, she will be fine but I cannot guarantee when she will wake up. She maybe will wake up in a day, a week, a month, a year or several years,’ the doctor answered.

Tears are rolling down their cheeks while the girls are weeping their hearts out.

 

 

‘I know this is a really hard situation for all of you but, you need to be strong for her. You can go inside but only one person per time…..Talk to her and give her strength,’ the doctor explained.

They nodded, weakly.

 

‘By the way, when she was half-conscious, she keeps on uttering ‘Jiyong oppa’… So, whoever he is, I think you should find him and let him talk to her because I believe he is an important person in her life,’ the doctor told.

GD’s heart is crushed into pieces when he heard the doctor’s words. He feels really bad for hurting Jessica when she loves him so much.

 

‘My nurses and I will keep close eyes on her. For now, you can go inside to meet her, one by one, okay?’ the doctor said.

They just nodded and after that, the doctor and his team walked away.

 

 

 

The girls are weeping and howling their hearts out while the boys tried to calm them. However, they couldn’t stop their own tears after heard about Jessica’s critical condition.

GD weakly collapsed on the floor and he howled, loudly. He doesn’t care about others and just cried his heart out. He placed both of his arms on his knees and sobbed so hard. His shoulders are shaking and tears are flooded in his eyes and on his cheeks. He looks so weak and miserable.

The others are shocked witnessing GD’s condition. They never thought GD will howled like a baby, crying his heart out without thinking about his surrounding, because of Jessica.

 

After they finally manage to control their tears, the Soshi girls walked inside the room, one by one, to see Jessica. Every time one of them walked out from the room, they couldn’t stop their tears and collapsed on the floor.

Same goes with the guys, when they walked out from the room, their faces are wet and their eyes are red.

GD tried several times to step inside the room but, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung always stopped him. They didn’t allow GD to see Jessica and that’s make GD more sad and heartbroken.

After about 6 hours, GD still doesn’t have the chance to see Jessica.

 

 

 

 

‘Please, let me in. I need to see her,’ GD begged with tears to the girls.

‘No, I won’t let you show your ugly face to our Jessie,’ Tiffany sobbed.

‘Please, I love her. I need her, I cannot lose her. I cannot l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter