chapter 120

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At SME

 

Jessica is done meeting with her manager and LSM. They discussed about her drama’s offer and it’s decided. She accepted the offer and will act as a supporting role in Wild Romance.

Jessica still didn’t tell GD about it. She intends to tell him after this, when it’s already official that she took the offer and the contract is signed. She is heading to the SME’s lobby, to wait for GD because he will pick her up.

On her way, she met with Donghae. They haven’t meet since their last encounter when Jessica left him. Donghae looked at her with his sorrow eyes.

 

 

‘Hi oppa,’ Jessica greeted, feeling sorry for him.

‘Hey, Sica,’ Hae greeted back, half-heartedly.

‘How have you been, oppa?’ she asked with concern.

‘Me? Like always, been really bad,’ he answered.

Jessica felt guilty when she heard his answer, his tone is telling everything. His expression is showing that he is really sad and upset with her. Guilt is eating her up but, she controlled and strengthens herself.

 

‘Oppa, once again, I’m really sorry for everything that I did to you. I never mean to do that but, the situation made me did it. I know, it’s unfair to you and it’s so selfish of me. That’s why I’m really sorry for hurting you, oppa. I’m really2 sorry,’ Jessica apologized while holding both of Donghae’s hands.

Donghae stared at her gorgeous and sweet face. He loves this girl so much, more than everything in this whole world.

 

 

‘It’s easy for you to apologize but, it’s hard for me to accept it. It’s hard for me to let you go because my feeling towards you never change, it’s still the same since we first felt in love years ago,’ Donghae expressed his feeling.

‘Fishy, you owned my heart and my love once and it will stay that way. You still have a special space in my heart because you are my first love. But, Jiyong oppa is my true love and I don’t think I can live without him. I’m really sorry,’ Jessica apologized again with tears b in her eyes.

‘Why you love him that much? He is not a too good guy. Aside from he is the mighty G-Dragon, he is a troublemaker. He involved in so many scandals before and he is such a snobbish and arrogant guy. He ignored and abandoned you when you need him the most. He killed your baby and now, he is a drug addict! Please come to your sense, Sica! He is not the right guy for you!’ he exclaimed while shaking her shoulders.

‘Oppa, half of the things you said about Jiyong oppa is not true. It’s true he involved in many scandals but, it’s not totally his fault. The situation made it worse for him…. I know he is the cause for the death of my unborn baby but, that’s between me and him. I’m back with him because I realized how much I love him….. And about the drug addict, don’t ever call him like that! He is not a drug addict! He is framed by someone!’ she defended GD with all her heart.

 

Donghae released Jessica’s shoulders from his grips and laughed.

‘Framed by someone? That’s what he told you? That’s the only excuse that he can think of? Very cliche, huh?’ he asked, sarcastically.

‘Oppa, please stop. I don’t want to argue with you. I don’t want to lose you and I hope we can still be friends. I don’t wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter