chapter 63

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Big Bang started their Love and Hope Concert Tour in Japan. They are very busy practicing, preparing and performing for the tours. They give their best to their loyal fans in Japan. 5 of them are really busy especially GD because he is the leader. His busy and crazy schedules make his times to call and text Jessica lessen. However, he will never forget to call her once in a day or texted her. He will make sure that he called or texted her everyday even though just to say ‘I miss you’ or ‘I’m fine’ or to ask ‘how are you?’ or ‘did you miss me?’. His acts and cares make Jessica feels so happy and appreciated by him.

Meanwhile, Jessica is busy performing for some events in Seoul and also shoots for photo shoots. SNSD will fly to Japan soon for their promotions there. Jessica knows that GD is really busy and so does her. That’s why they don’t get to talk often or much on the phone. Every time GD called her, they only talked for about 10 minutes and it’s the same whenever she called him. Both of them are really busy and they understand each other situations.

 

In the mean time, Jay, Donghae and Nickhun are in low profiles. They didn’t bother Jessica too much but, they did bother her. Every time Jessica is at SME, Donghae always stick with her and Yoona will look at them with her sad eyes and make Jessica feels bad and guilty. She did everything she can to push Donghae to Yoona but Donghae is persistent.

Jay is back to Seattle for now because he has some works to settle, so, it’s a relief for Jessica. Whereas Nickhun, he seems to forget about his threat before and continue pursuing Jessica in a better way. Jessica is really relieved because she knows Nickhun will never actually do that.

 

At SNSD’s dorm

All the girls are resting in their dorm after tight schedules for the whole day. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are surfing internet, to look for latest gossips while eating. Jessica, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri and Yoona are watching TV in the living room while Seohyun is in her room, reading. Sunny is in her room too, resting because she is not feeling well.

‘OMO, Sica! Is your boyfriend sick?’ Sooyoung suddenly asked loudly.

‘What? Sick?’ Jessica asked.

‘Yes, is he sick?’ Hyoyeon asked.

‘No, why?’ Jessica asked from the couch.

‘Well, it stated in here that he injured his leg and…..’ before Sooyoung could finish her words, Jessica is already beside her and took over the laptop with worried face.

 

‘Where?’ Jessica asked, panicked.

‘There,’ Hyoyeon pointed to the headline gossips.

Jessica read the news carefully, actually it’s not a news, more to a gossip from various fan accounts of the fans who attended BB’s concert tour in Japan. Hyoyeon likes to read those kind of things especially about male idol groups.

 

-GD injured.

-It's actually worse than it seems..especially after he kept running & jumping during

the concert last night. fans saw him on the escalator and it looked like he could

barely walk properly...not only was it bandaged but there was a brace on it..GD was

wearing crocs on his left leg/foor with the bandage on.

 

UPDATE!:~

Original tweet :

Translation: (@happypig_jp) When we were waiting for the start of the concert, I saw

 GD on a wheelchair was passing the 2nd floor. Some people found it and we're anxious

 about him. However, once the show started, GD made a powerful stage that the injury

of a leg was not felt. 

 

#1 : During the concert, Jiyong seems to have problem walking , he was walking while

dragging his leg. His expression shows that he's in so much pain..

#2: After the concert, once again some fans saw that GD is on a wheelchair, the staff is pushing him on the wheelchair. It seems like he cannot walk on his own.. LI’m so worried about him..

 

 

Jessica’s heart is in pain after she finished read those facts. Her eyes are b with tears because she is worried about GD.

‘You don’t know about that?’ Tiffany asked, she is already beside Jessica with the other girls.

‘No, I don’t know,’ Jessica answered quietly.

‘You didn’t talk to him yesterday?’ Taeyeon asked.

‘No. No wonder he didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter