chapter 101

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After about an hour, Jessica already regained her energy. She can talk and laugh but, her body is still weak. Sooyoung pushed the button to make the bed moved upwards, so, Jessica is on sitting position.

‘Sweetheart, mummy will go home and cook your favorite foods, okay?’ Mrs. Jung told Jessica and hugged her.

‘Okay, mom. I’ll see you later,’ Jessica said in her mother’s arms.

 

‘Princess, daddy will come back with mommy later, okay,’ Mr. Jung said and kissed Jessica’s forehead.

‘Okay, daddy. Love you mom, love you dad,’ Jessica said while smiling.

Jessica’s parents left the room, leaving Jessica with the Shoshi girls.

 

 

 

‘Aigoo, why all of you looked like a corpse?’ Jessica asked her members.

‘We don’t have appetite to eat,’ Tiffany replied.

‘You only left with skins and bones, all of you,’ Jessica said to them.

‘Look who’s talking,’ Yuri said, sarcastically.

‘You are the same, Sica,’ Sunny told.

‘It’s because I’m the patient,’ Jessica said with a weak smile.

‘How can we eat properly when you are not with us,’ Taeyeon said with teary eyes.

Jessica reached out her arms and pulled Taeyeon towards her. Jessica hugged Taeyeon, tightly.

 

‘I’m here now,’ Jessica said, softly.

All the girls smiled, their first genuine smile since the accident.

 

 

 

 

‘So onnie, tell us. What happened in your coma? Did you hear us?’ Yoona asked, curiously.

‘I heard you but, I can’t tell who was talking. I only heard the words, the encouraging and touching words. I wanted so badly to respond to you. I wanted to open my eyes or to say something but, my whole body is numb. I can’t move at all,’ Jessica told them.

‘Really?’ Sunny asked.

Jessica nodded at her. The truth is, the girls felt strange because Jessica didn’t mention or ask anything about her baby. They couldn’t tell her about her baby because they afraid it will affect her health.

 

 

‘You know, when I was in coma, there was this young baby boy. I think he is just 2 years old or something. He is really cute and adorable. He accompanied me, he played with me whenever I felt hopeless and lost my wills to keep on fighting… It’s weird because that baby boy is so close and familiar to me. Whenever he’s with me, I feel so warm and happy. I feel safe and peaceful with him. All my sadness are gone when he is with me. It’s really strange but, I’m happy with that cutie baby boy,’ Jessica told the girls with smiles on her face.

All the girls are dumbstrucked when they heard that. They quickly looked at each other, thinking whether they should tell her about her baby.

 

‘Sica, actually……’ before Taeyeon could tell her, the door is opened from outside and someone burst into the room, a guy.

 

 

 

GD is almost out of breath when he reached her room. He ran all the way to her room. He was having an important meeting with YGE staff and when the meeting finished, he read the messages on his phone, messages from Tiffany and Yuri. After that, he sped off his car and ran to Jessica’s room.

Now, he is standing at the door, gazing at the beautiful girl that he loves the most. That girl, his angel, is looking at him too with her beautiful eyes. He is waiting for her to call his name. His heart is beating out rhythm because of missing and longing for her, so much.

 

‘Oppa…’ the angel called softly while smiling.

GD smiled when he witnessed her angelic smiles and when he heard that. He wanted to walk towards her, as fast as he can.

 

‘Hae oppa…..’ Jessica called again with her sweetest smiles.

GD abruptly stopped his steps when he heard her words. His heart is stopped beating for a while.

 

 

‘Yes, pretty Sica. I’m here,’ a voice behind GD said.

DOnghae walked pass GD and headed towards Jessica.

 

GD couldn’t believe what he saw next. Jessica hugged Donghae tightly and she cried on his chest. The other girls are all looking at HaeSica and GD, shocked with the scenes that happened in front of them.

GD almost exploded with jealousy and his heart is crushed into pieces but, he controlled his feeling. He slowly walked towards her, his angel, who is in other guy’s arms.

 

 

 

‘Sica, are you okay?’ Tiffany asked with anxious face.

‘Yes, I just missed Fishy so much,’ Jessica replied while broke her hugs with Donghae.

However, she is still holding hands with Donghae. Once again, GD’s heart is crushed and he almost couldn’t breathe properly.

 

‘Onnie, looks who is here,’ Yoona said while pointing to GD.

Jessica averted her eyes towards GD’s direction.

 

‘Oh, anniyonghaseyo G-Dragon sunbaenim,’ Jessica greeted formally, to all people surprised.

‘Sica… why did you do that? He is Jiyong oppa,’ Taeyon told her, astonished.

‘I know he is G-Dragon-shi. You are close with him?’ Jessica asked Taeyeon, clueless.

‘Sica….’ Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny said in unison, quietly and stunned.

 

 

‘Ba…Baby, it’s me… It’s me, baby,’ GD said while holding his tears from rolling down on his cheeks.

‘Baby? Who’s baby?’ Jessica asked, confused.

‘Sica, it’s me. Your Jiyong oppa. I’m here,’ GD said, holding his tears.

‘What? My Jiyong op..oppa?...Hae oppa, what is this? I don’t understand,’ Jessica told Donghae while tightens their interlocked fingers, she is confused and scared.

‘It’s okay, Sica. I will explain,’ Donghae comforted while rubbing her arm, softly.

GD’s heart is dropped on the floor when he witnessed the scenes in front of him.

 

 

‘Jess, this is Jiyong oppa. Don’t you remember him? He is your boyfriend,’ Tiffany told Jessica.

‘What?! Boy…Boyfriend?!’ Jessica asked in shocked.

Her members nodded at her question.

 

 

Jessica couldn’t believe it. She averted her eyes towards GD and she is shocked when she saw stain of tears is rolling down on GD’s cheeks. She quickly pulled her hand away from Donghae’s when she saw GD’s tears and she didn’t understand why she did that.

Suddenly, a blurry image started to run through her mind, an image of her with a mysterious guy. She couldn’t see the guy’s face.

Jessica quickly placed both of her palms on her head. Her head is hurting so bad when various images started to flood her mind.

‘Arghhhh!!’ Jessica yelled in pain while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter