chapter 179

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the JiSica’ villa

GD and Jessica are resting in the living room, watching TV while entertaining their twins; it’s their family bonding time. GD and Jessica sit on the couch with Jessica comfortably resting in her husband’s arms while their twins are playing with their toys on the carpet.

Smiles never leave JiSica’s faces seeing their kids happily playing and giggling. Jayden and Jasmine are the greatest gift from God to them and they can’t thank enough for the twin’s existence in their life.

‘Look at them, so cute and adorable,’ Jessica said, on her husband’s chest.

‘Neh, they never stop amazed me with their cuteness,’ GD agreed while gently his wife’s brunette hair.

‘I don’t want them to grow up too fast,’ she said with her eyes never left her twins.

‘Yeah, me too. I want them to forever be my little angels,’ he replied while gazing at his kids.

She smiles while curtly nods. Sometimes it bothers them seeing how fast their kids grow up. They wish their kids will forever be their little angels.  

 

‘It’s good to be home,’ Jessica said after a few moments while tightening her grips around GD’s waist.

‘Only home?’ he asked with raised-eyebrows.

‘It’s good to be home and back in your arms again, my honey boo,’ she replied and pecked his cheek, showing her love for her husband.

His face cracks into a smile before he leans in and kissed his wife’s y lips. Even though they have been married for almost 4 years, it feels like just yesterday and their loves never stop blossom even after the born of their kids.

 

‘So tell me, is there any guy who try to flirt with my gorgeous wife when I’m not with you,’ GD asked while staring right at his wife’s beautiful face.

‘Honey, I am a mother of two now. Besides, I am the well-known Mrs. Kwon Jiyong a.k.a Mrs. G-Dragon, no guy dares to come close to me. And besides that, the little guy over there, the Kwon Jiyong junior doesn’t allow any male comes near me. He even pushes away the photographer during my photo-shoot. He said ‘Mom, only daddy can hold your hand’,’ Jessica told her husband and mimicked Jayden’s voice.

‘That’s my boy!’ GD chuckled while giving a thumb-up to his son who is playing Pororo with his sister.

‘He is so protective. He inherits that trait from you,’ she said while gently slapping her husband’s hard chest.

‘That is a good trait, right babe?’

‘Yeah2x, that’s right,’ she replied with giggles.

 

‘Mom! Dad!’ suddenly Jayden and Jasmine simultaneously squealed while running towards their parents. The twins squeeze in between their parents with Jayden sits on GD’s laps while Jasmine on Jessica’s, separating their parents from their locked-bodies.

‘Aigooo.. Both of you never give mummy a chance to be lovey dovey with daddy,’ Jessica playfully sighed while embracing Jasmine and patting Jayden’s cheek.

‘Mom, what is lovey dovey?’ Jayden asked. GD chuckles hearing his son’s question, same goes with Jessica.

‘Lovey dovey?’ Jasmine questioned too. Both Jayden and Jasmine are looking at their parents with their innocent faces. The look on the twin’s faces make both GD and Jessica widely smile because of their cuteness.

 

‘Lovey dovey means mummy and daddy loves each other,’ Jessica told the toddlers in the easiest way for them to understand.

‘That’s right. Lovey dovey is loving each other like mummy and daddy love both of you,’ GD explained too while hugging Jayden who is leaning against his daddy’s chest.

‘So, Jayden and Jazzy are lovey dovey too, right? Because Jayden loves Jazzy,’ Jayden cutely concluded.

‘Yes, Jazzy loves Jayden oppa too,’ Jasmine agreed.

GD and Jessica burst into laughter hearing their twin’s words.

‘You are too cute!’ GD said while kissing Jayden’s and Jasmine’s cheeks, the joys in his life.

 

‘Mom, I want a baby brother like Chanjo,’ Jayden said to Jessica.

‘Baby brother?’ Jessica asked, surprised.

‘Jazzy wants baby sister. Eugene has a baby sister. Jazzy wants one like her,’ Jasmine muttered. Chanjo and Eugene are their relatives from Jessica’s side.

‘I want baby brother so I can play with him,’ Jayden cutely told.

‘Me too!’ Jasmine squealed.

‘Jazzy can play with Jayden oppa,’ GD suggested while Jayden’s short black hair.

‘But Jazzy cannot play football and Jayden doesn’t want to play Barbie dolls with Jazzy,’ Jayden reasoned in his babyish accents.

‘So both of you want friends to play with,’ Jessica concluded while gently Jasmine’s hair. The twins nod to their mother’s question.

 

‘If you have a baby sister, Jazzy won’t be daddy’s only baby girl anymore,’ Jessica told his daughter.

‘That’s right. Daddy will have another baby girl besides Jazzy,’ GD added.

‘Daddy will have another princess other than Jazzy,’ Jessica said while looking at her daughter’s expression that instantly becomes cold.

‘Shiro! Daddy can’t have other princess. Jazzy and mummy are daddy’s only princesses,’ Jasmine protested with her pouty lips.

‘And mummy will have another hero besides Jayden,’ GD told his son.

‘No! Jayden is mummy’s only hero!’ Jayden protested too.

‘See, both of you doesn’t want another princess and hero. So, how mummy and daddy are going to give you baby brother and baby sister?’ Jessica asked her kids who looked sad.

‘Jayden doesn’t want baby brother from mummy and daddy,’ Jayden said.

‘Jazzy doesn’t want baby sister from mummy and daddy too,’ Jasmine said too.

Both GD and Jessica laugh upon hearing their kids’ remarks. The twins are always scared and stingy to share their parents love with others. They easily get jealous if their parents give attention to other kids, especially Jasmine.

 

‘Aha, Jayden will ask a baby brother from Soojung imo and Tabbie samchu!’ Jayden squealed. GD and Jessica laugh out loud hearing their son’s words.

‘Your Soojung imo will definitely freak out if she heard this,’ Jessica chuckled.

‘But your Tabbie samchu will be very happy,’ GD said.

‘We should tell them about this,’ Jessica suggested.

‘Of course we will,’ GD agreed with his wife.

They evilly grin while the twins are comfortably resting in their parents’ arms, Jasmine with Jessica and Jayden with GD. They continue their family bonding time for an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter