chapter 87

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning

Both GD and Jessica are still sleeping soundly. Jessica is in GD’s arm, her head is rested on his bare chest. A blanket is covering their bare bodies.

They sleep in each other arms all the night. GD’s arms are Jessica’s pillow for the whole night. Both of them just had their special night for the first time.

Clocked already ticked to 10 am but both of them are still in their deep slumber.

 

An hour after that, Jessica is slightly budging. Her eyes are slowly opened. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, sleepily. Once her eyes are fully opened, a smile immediately formed on her gorgeous face.

‘No wonder I slept soundly, you are with me,’ she thought in her mind while staring at GD’s sleeping face.

 

 

‘OMO, I’m not innocent anymore!’ she gasped when she realized what had happened between her and GD, last night.

Her cheeks are redden when she recalled her hot love scene with GD last night, she is blushing.

 

Jessica stared at GD, who is still sleeping soundly. She brushed his bare chest and planted a kiss on it. After that, she caressed his entire face. She his jawlines, his well-shaped eyes, his eyebrows, his pointed nose and his y lips. She leaned in and pecked his lips.

‘All of these are mine,’ she said while admiring her boyfriend’s handsome face.

‘Of course it’s yours,’ GD suddenly said.

 

‘OMG, you scared me!’ Jessica said while slightly hitting GD’s chest.

GD opened his eyes and chuckled at her.

 

‘Since when did you wake up?’ she asked.

‘Since you caressed my handsome face,’ he replied.

‘Really? I didn’t notice it,’ she said.

‘How could you notice when you were too absorb admiring my handsome and perfect face?’ he asked, smugly.

‘Aigoo, you are so full yourself,’ she said and pinched the tip of his nose.

GD chuckled and he pecked her lips.

 

 

 

‘Thank you for last night. It was so amazing,’ GD thanked while staring at her.

‘Oppa~~’ she whined, shyly.

‘Mwe? It’s the truth. It was so amazing, you are perfect,’ he whispered, seductively.

‘Stop it, oppa,’ she told with red cheeks.

‘Are you blushing? No need to blush, baby. I already saw and taste everything last night,’ he teased.

‘Oppa~~~~’ she whined again, really embarrassed.

‘Should we do it again?’ he whispered, teasing her.

Jessica quickly hugged the blanket and covered her bare chest. Her cheeks are like red tomato and she looks so cute in GD's eyes.

 

‘Kyeopta. You are so cute,’ GD chuckled and pinched her red cheeks.

‘Stop teasing me! It’s embarrassing,’ she told with a pout.

‘Why it’s embarrassing? For me, it’s really hot, y and steamy,’ he said with his seductive tones while staring at her gorgeous face.

‘Aishh, oppa~~~ Please stop,’ she begged with hot cheeks, not looking into his eyes.

‘Kekekek…. I’m just teasing you,’ he told and kissed her cheek.

She locked her eyes with his.

 

 

‘Thank you, baby,’ GD thanked while smiling.

Jessica just smiled and she hugged his waist tightly, rested her head on his bare chest.

 

‘Sorry if I’m lacking in any way,’ she apologized, quietly.

‘Lacking? No2x, you are not lacking in anything. You are perfect,’ GD said.

‘It’s my first time, so, I must be lacking in something,’ she said, shyly.

‘Ani, you are not. You know what, you are too cute, innocent, y, pretty and sweet. You make me love you even more,’ he told and kissed the crown of her head.

‘I love you too,’ she said while lifting her head up, gazing at GD’s face.

GD smiled and pinched the top of her nose.

 

 

‘I’m hungry,’ Jessica said.

‘Wait here. I’ll make something for you,’ he told.

‘No, you stay here. I will make a breakfast for you,’ she said.

‘Are you sure?’ he asked.

‘Yes, wait here. I’ll make something delicious for you,’ she replied.

‘Ermm, I think I want to help you,’ he told.

‘No, just wait here,’ she objected.

‘Baby, I’ll help you, okay?’ he said.

‘Oppa, just trust me, okay? I’ll cook something delicious,’ she said, confidently.

‘I wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter