chapter 142

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day

 

‘Jessie!’ Josh’s loud voice awoke Jessica from her nap on the couch. She was taking a rest after preparing for her family’s party, tonight.

‘I’m here, Josh!’ Jessica responded, sleepily.

 

Josh appeared in the living room with his smiling face. There is a guy tailing behind him, his friend may be.

‘Where did you go? You left all the works for me,’ Jessica complained.

‘Tsskk… As if you did all the works. Hana told me that you were busy commanding and ordering people to do the works,’ Josh retorted.

‘No, I’m not! I did my work, a bit,’ she replied, sleepily.

 

 

 

‘Hey, Jessie! You grow up as a fine lady. You look amazing,’ the guy compliment Jessica with a blazing smile.

Jessica shifted her attention to the guy who just spoke to her. She studied his features and admitted that he is a handsome and good-looking guy.

 

‘Do I know you?’ Jessica asked, slightly cold.

‘Hey, don’t be rude,’ Josh scolded.

‘Owh, sorry. I don’t mean to be rude. It’s just my habit,’ she apologized and lightly smiled.

‘It’s okay. I knew it already. You haven’t change since you were a kid,’ that guy said while smiling.

‘Since I was a kid? How did you know?’ she asked, curious.

‘Don’t you remember me?’ that good-looking guy asked.

Jessica stared and studied his face but she couldn’t remember anything about him.

 

‘I’m sorry but I don’t remember anything. Who are you?’ Jessica asked.

‘He is my childhood best friend,’ Josh told.

‘Your childhood best friend?’ she asked, still clueless.

‘Come on, Jessie! Yesterday, I’ve told you about him,’ Josh reminded her.

‘He is Eric? Your best friend, Eric?!’ she asked, surprised.

Josh nodded with a smile.

 

 

‘Oh my gosh!!! You are Eric!’ Jessica exclaimed in excitement.

‘Hey, little Jessie,’ that guy, Eric, uttered while smiling.

She stood up and gave a big hug to Eric. She always considered Eric as her own relative because of his close relationship with Josh’s family.

 

‘We haven’t met for years! You changed a lot,’ Jessica said while breaking her hugs with Eric.

‘And you are as pretty as always. In fact, you grow up to be such a gorgeous lady,’ Eric uttered his sweet words.

‘Thanks for that praise. I am always pretty,’ she claimed, smugly and playfully.

Both Eric and Josh chuckled at her playful remarks.

 

 

‘And you are really famous now. My friends will kill me if they know I hugged SNSD’s Jessica,’ Eric told.

‘You are exaggerated. I’m not that famous,’ J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter