chapter 10

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2011

Both Jessica and GD are still in their fake relationship. Only Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyang and Top know the truth about their relationship. Other people think that they are a real lovely couple.

Donghae and Yoona are in quite good term now. Donghae is warmer and loving towards Yoona and that makes her so happy. Jessica is always sad whenever she saw YoonHae together but she just hides her sadness and keeps on smiling and happy for the couple.

Jessica and GD rarely get the chance to meet because both of them are busy. GD is busy preparing for BB’s Big Show and also for their comeback after almost 2 years in hiatus. While Jessica is busy with CFs shooting, photoshoot and also fly to Japan, promoting for their RDR Japan’s version.

GD and Jessica become closed with each other. They always text and call each other despite their busy schedules. Every time Jessica is sad because of YoonHae, GD is always there for her, coaxing her. Yuri and Tiffany always tease Jessica about GD. They said that GD is like her real boyfriend, not a pretending one but Jessica just ignores their teases because for her, GD is just a closed friend. And she believes that GD is thinking the same way even though she is kind of confused too, sometimes.

At SNSD Dorm

SNSD just arrived from Japan, yesterday. Today, they are free for the whole day. Their agency gives them time to rest from their hectic schedules.

All the girls have their own plans. They are either meeting with their closed friends or go on dates with their secret boyfriends.

‘Yoon, are you going for a date with Hae oppa?’ Sooyoung asked the cheerful Yoona.

‘Neh, onnie. I can’t wait,’ Yoona said happily.

 

Jessica, who is about to enter the leaving room, quickly stops her steps and turns around,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter