chapter 29

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week after Jessica’s sudden encounter with Jay. She doesn’t know what is her feeling towards Jay right now. She just doesn’t want to meet with him because she is not ready and she hates him for abandoning and leaving her without words until now. Meanwhile, lately Donghae started to approach her again and that’s make her feels miserable because she is sorry for Yoona and her feeling for Donghae started to arouse again.

GD is still unaware about Jay’s presence in Jessica’s life. Jessica doesn’t tell GD yet because she thinks it’s not that important to tell him.  Meanwhile, Jessica is feeling more and more happy with GD. She noticed that she always misses him when they can’t meet for days.

She also had a dream that Jiyong confessed to her. He said ‘love you’ to her and she is so blissful because of that dream. She is thinking whether she already falls for him. Still, she is not sure with her own feeling because for her, Donghae is still in her heart. And now, with Jay is back into the picture, it’s more complicated. Also, Jessica doesn’t know GD’s true feeling, whether he really likes her or he is just acting for their ‘fake’ relationship.

At SNSD dorm

Jessica gathered with all her members to watch Strong Heart, the episode when Seungri and GD as one of the guests. Jessica is so excited, just because she got to watch his cute and handsome face and his dorkiness.

Her members a lot, especially YulTI who know about their oh-so-not-fake relationship but Jessica just ignored them. However, her exciting slowly decreased when GD told an old story about himself and SooYoonHyoTiff that she didn’t know. And, her exciting is completely gone when GD chose Yoona as his ideal type.

 

 

‘Why didn’t you tell me about that incident?’ Jessica asked, coldly.

‘Mianhe, onnie. We forgot because it’s really long times ago,’ Yoona told.

‘Neh, Jess. I thought Jiyong oppa told you already,’ Tiffany explained.

‘Ani, he didn’t tell me,’ she told with jealousy and anger.

 

‘Sica-ah, it’s nothing. He is drunk and just danced weirdly, that’s all,’ Sooyoung told.

‘Really? But he still managed to observe and like Yoona.’

YulTi are aware that Jessica is jealous because GD chose Yoona as his ideal type.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter