chapter 118

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

continuation from previous chapter....

 

At SME

After GD dropped Jessica at SME, she headed to LSM’s office, to discuss about GD’s drug scandal. As soon as she stepped into the room, she saw several familiar faces other than LSM and SNSD’s manager. There are all 8 Soshis girls and Donghae.

 

‘Sorry, I’m a bit late,’ Jessica apologized to all of them.

‘It’s okay. Take your seat, Sica,’ LSM told with his usual serious voice.

Jessica nodded and sat beside in between Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

 

 

‘Sica, all of us already knew about Jiyong’s drug scandal and it’s a really big issue,’ LSM said as a matter-of-fact.

‘Neh, sanjangnim,’ Jessica replied, slightly nervous.

‘His scandal might and will affect your image and your group’s images too because of your status as his lover. So, we are here to discuss and decide the best solution in facing that controversy,’ LSM told, seriously.

Jessica nodded at her sansaenim.

 

 

‘So, what do you want to do now? You wanted to stay with him?’ LSM asked Jessica.

Before Jessica could open to answer his question, Donghae cuts in.

 

‘Sanjangnim, I think the best thing to do right now is by breaking them up,’ Donghae told LSM.

‘No!!’ Jessica instantly reacted while the other girls gasped at Donghae’s suggestion. They never thought Donghae will suggest something like that.

Meanwhile, Donghae is shocked with Jessica’s reaction because he thought she wanted the same thing as he wished.

 

 

‘Sica, I think that is a good suggestion from Donghae. Think about it, GD’s image is ruined, totally ruined right now because drug issue is not a small matter, it is a really serious matter. Later on, when Jiyong is proved guilty, people will accuse you in any ways and they will spread bad rumors about you because of Jiyong’s scandal,’ LSM elaborated.

‘No, I won’t break up with him…Sanjangnim, I know you are worried about my image but, I don’t mind at all. I love Jiyong oppa and I trust him, he is not guilty, Sanjangnim. He is framed, someone sabotaged him. He didn’t take on purpose, he is framed by someone. Please trust me, Sanjangnim. He is not guilty and I wanted to stay with him, by his side,’ Jessica pleaded to her boss.

‘Sica….’ Donghae uttered, shocked with her words.

‘Hae oppa, I know you care about me and I’m grateful for that. However, I will appreciate it if you don’t interfere in my personal and love’s life,’ Jessica told Donghae, slightly cold.

 

‘Are you sure about this, Jessica? I don’t want you to regret it later,’ LSM said.

‘Yes, I’m sure. I won’t regret it because I know Jiyong oppa is not guilty. I know him, Sanjangnim,’ Jessica stated, confidently.

‘But, this issue will somehow affect your group’s image too, your friends here,’ LSM told while pointing to other 8 Soshi girls.

 

‘We don’t mind, Sanjangnim. We will support Sica in everything she does because we know she will do the right thing. Plus, we know Jiyong oppa too and like Sica said, we too believe he is not guilty,’ Taeyeon said on behalf of her members.

‘Neh, Sanjangnim,’ the other girls agreed with their leader.

Jessica looked at her members and mouthed ‘thank you’ to them. The girls smiled warmly at her.

 

 

 

‘Well, okay. If that’s what you want, I’m okay with it. Just don’t regret it later, okay?’ LSM warned Jessica.

‘Neh, I won’t, Sanjangnim,’ Jessica replied.

‘Okay, then. I will set a representative to talk to the press. And you, Sica, you will attend the press conference too. Answer the questions from the reporters wisely, you get it?’ LSM told her.

‘Neh, Sanjangnim,’ Jessica nodded.

‘Okay, all of you can dismiss right now. Sica, be at the conference room in 15 minutes,’ LSM instructed.

Jessica nodded.

 

 

‘Sanjangnim, can I accompany Jessie during the press conference?’ Tiffany asked.

‘Okay, you can. I think it’s better if Taeyeon is there too,’ LSM replied.

‘Arasso, Sanjangnim,’ TaeNy said and nodded.

 

 

‘Sanjangnim, thank you so much for letting me stay by Jiyong oppa’s side. I promise I won’t disappoint you,’ Jessica said to LSM.

‘I trust you, Jessica. I know you are a big girl now and you know what’s best for you. Plus, I never doubted your love with Jiyong. He already showed his determination and love for you when you were in coma, so, I trust him this time. I know he won’t hurt you and he can protect you,’ LSM stated and flashed his light and rare smile, to the girls’ surprised.

‘Thank you, Sanjangnim,’ Jessica thanked with teary eyes.

‘Thank you, uncle,’ Sunny thanked and hugged her uncle.

LSM just smiled at his little girls.

 

 

 

 

After that, all of them walked out from LSM’s office. Suddenly, someone grabbed Jessica’s wrist and make them to halt their steps.

‘Sica, we need to talk,’ Donghae said sternly to Jessica.

‘Okay,’ Jessica replied, shortly.

 

‘Girls, you go first. I will catch up soon,’ Jessica told her members.

‘Okay. Don’t be too long,’ Taeyeon replied.

The girls walked away, heading to the conference room while Donghae and Jessica headed to other direction.

 

 

 

 

Donghae and Jessica entered an empty training room, to discuss their matter.

‘What is the meaning of that, Sica?’ Donghae asked, sternly.

‘Oppa, I’m really sorry for hurting you. I know you love me and you care about me but, I don’t love you anymore. My love is only for my Jiyong oppa. I’m really sorry, oppa,’ Jessica sincerely apologized to him.

‘So, you were just toying with my feeling?’ he asked, hurt.

‘No, I didn’t mean to toy with your feeling. I know I’m wronged for giving you hope and I’m really sorry about that. Since the beginning until now, only Jiyong oppa is in my heart, no one else. My love for him is too deep and I cannot lose him. I cannot live without him in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter