chapter 59

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple stayed with the guys for another minutes. Jessica is frowning because of the noises and loudness in the club and also because there are smokes. She really hates smokes because it’s killing her nose.

GD noticed that his girl is feeling uncomfortable. He feels sorry when he saw her annoyed and frown face.

‘Okay guys. We need to go now,’ GD told his friends.

 

Jessica is surprised when he said that, but, she is relieved because honestly, she can’t wait to leave that place. She doesn’t tell GD because she doesn’t want him to think that she is inconsiderate girlfriend.

‘Why so soon?’ Teddy asked.

‘I want to spend times with my gorgeous girlfriend,’ GD answered with smiles.

‘Yah, you can spend times with her in here too,’ Taeyang told.

‘I mean, private times. We need privacy,’ GD said.

‘Yeah, right,’ Top said sarcastically.

 

‘We will hang out next time,’ GD said to them.

‘Okay. Bye Sica,’ Teddy said.

‘Bye oppadeul. See you next time,’ Jessica said with her sweet voice.

‘Bye,’ Top said and he hugged Jessica.

 

 

The couple left the club and headed to the car park, linking arms.

‘Why don’t you tell me that you are so uncomfortable in there?’ GD asked while walking to his car.

‘I don’t want you to think that I’m an inconsiderate girlfriend,’ she told.

‘Silly girl. I won’t think like that because I know you hate that place.’

‘I’m sorry,’ she apologized.

‘What are you sorry for?’ he asked.

‘Because of me, you can’t spend times with your friends,’ she told, feeling sorry.

‘I meet them almost every day at YGE, so, it’s not a big deal. You are the one that’s really hard for me to meet, so, you are more important,’ he coaxed while smiling.

 

Jessica immediately smiles when she heard his words. She hugged his arm, tightly.

‘You are definitely the best!’ she said happily.

‘I know. Plus, it will be always next time. I still can hang out with them next time,’ he told.

‘Hang out next time? At club too?’ she asked, her smiles are gone.

‘Yes, that’s our regular place,’ he told.

 

‘No, you can’t!’ she told loudly.

‘Why?’

‘Why? Because those girls in there will flirt with you!’ she said, jealous.

GD chuckled at her jealousy. Now, he knows that Jessica is a really jealous girlfriend.

 

‘Why are you laughing? You think it’s funny?’ she asked, coldly.

‘No2x, I think you are cut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter