chapter 153

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD and Jessica were seated together on a couple seats that were prepared specially for them. They were also joined by Tiffany, Top and Taeyang as the new guests, along with Yuri.

 

 

‘Wow, that was the most memorable marriage proposal that I ever witness!’ LDW cried in excitement.

‘That’s right. I was still amazed by Jiyong-shi’s effort to make the surprise for Jessica,’ SDY added.

‘It was sooooooooo romantic!! I envy you, Jessica-shi,’one of the female comedians said to Jessica.

‘Every girls in the world dreams of that kind of marriage proposal. It was so memorable and romantic,’ Hara commented while happily smiling for her friend.

Jessica just smiled with her fingers intertwined with GD’s.

 

 

‘Jiyong-shi, thank you for the gifts,’ LDW thanked, referring to the bouquets of heart-shaped roses with chocolate that GD gave to every single person in the studio, including the crews and audiences.

 

‘Thank you so much, Jiyong-sunbaenim,’ Joon and Doojun thanked in grateful.

‘Neh, you are welcome,’ GD replied with smiles.

Jessica looked around and noticed that everyone in the studio was holding a basket of heart-shaped roses with chocolate and bear.

 

‘You gave it to them?’ Jessica asked GD.

‘Neh, to thank them for their cooperation,’ GD nodded.

‘Cooperation?’

‘Yes, they cooperated with me to surprise you just now,’ he told.

‘So, that means everyone know about the surprise proposal, except me?’ she asked, surprised.

‘Neh, Jessica-shi. All of us know about it,’ Jung Juri told.

‘All of us know it beforehand,’ Sunggyu said.

‘OMG, I can’t believe it!’ Jessica gasped.

‘That’s why it is called a surprise,’ GD said and gently tipped her nose.

Everyone went ‘aww’ when they witnessed the sweet scenes between JiSica.

 

 

‘So, Yuri and Hara, you knew about it too? Leeteuk oppa, Eunhuk oppa, Shindong oppa too?’ Jessica asked her friends.

‘Neh,’ all of them answered in unison.

Jessica let out a disbelief chuckle, really surprise.

 

‘Jessica-ah, the whole proposing event just now was broadcasted live,’ LDW told Jessica.

‘What?!’ Jessica exclaimed in English.

Everyone chuckled at her spontaneous reaction.

 

‘That means she is really shocked,’ GD said, referring to the way Jessica reacted in English.

‘Are you serious?’ Jessica asked the MCs.

‘Neh, it was broadcasted live, a special episode for our JiSica couple.. And now, we are recording for next week episode,’ SDY explained to Jessica.

Jessica still can’t get over the news she just heard. She is really shocked and surprised with the whole thing. She looked at her boyfriend with her surprised looks.

 

‘It’s the truth,’ GD confirmed to her while smiling.

‘Jiyong-shi personally asked our PD-nim to make the special episode for his proposal event to you. I saw him several times went in and out of SBS building last week,’ LDW told Jessica.

 

 

‘You did?’ Jessica asked GD upon hearing from LDW.

GD nodded with smiles plastered on his face.

‘And why I didn’t aware of it at all?’ Jessica questioned, more to herself.

‘That’s why it is called a surprise. If you knew about it, it won’t be a surprise anymore,’ GD said to her.

‘I know but still, this is so shocking. I never expected that my marriage proposal got to be aired LIVE,’ she stated with wide smiles on her face.

 

‘You are one lucky girl,’ Tiffany said, envied.

‘That’s right. Aigoooo, I am dying of jealousy,’ Jung Juri groaned in her over exaggerated way.

Everyone laughed at Jung Juri’s antics while Jessica can’t stop smiling from ear to ear.

 

 

 

‘Jessica-shi, can you show the ring to our audiences and to the cameras?’ SDY requested.

Jessica happily lifted her hand and showed the expensive and gorgeous diamond ring on her finger, the ring that GD gave to her earlier.

 

 

‘Woww, it’s gorgeous!’ Doojun exclaimed with wide-eyes.

‘That is one expensive ring. It must cost a fortune,’ Joon added with his jaw dropped.

‘Jiyong must spent hundred thousand for that ring alone…Then, with all these decoration, flowers and gifts, I think Jiyong lost half of his money in his account,’ Boom joked.

‘Aisssh, hyung.. These are nothing to our brother-in-law… It didn’t even affect his financial at all. This is just 1/1000 from his money,’ Leeteuk opposed while teasing GD in the same time.

‘Ani2, I don’t have that much money. I earned as much as everyone else in my group,’ GD denied with humble smiles.

‘Neh, my boyfriend is not that wealthy,’ Jessica coolly stated and laughers erupted in the studio because of her remarks.

GD laughed while nodded in agreement with his lover’s statement.

 

‘Don’t lie, Jiyong-ah,’ Taeyang said.

‘We all know how much money you earned,’ Boom added.

‘No, the news was exaggerated,’ GD denied.

‘Don’t listen to him. It is the truth.. Jiyong earned the most among 5 of us. And to think that he only sing, composed songs and do CFs whereas the other members worked their -off by acted in dramas, musical, movies and even became fix guests in variety show but we still can’t beat him in incomes,’ Top told in playful tones.

The guests and audiences laughed at Top’s remarks.

 

 

‘I heard that Jiyong-shi even earned more than other composers in the country,’ LDW spoke.

GD just shook his head in embarrassment and Jessica gently patted his cheek while giggling.

 

‘Did you see what Jessica did to Jiyong? She patted his cheek in loving way,’ Boom teased.

‘That’s how they normally acted. They are always sweet and lovey-dovey,’ Tiffany joined the teases.

‘Really? So our JiSica couple is always sweet and lovely?’ LDW asked.

‘Yes and we are always jealous of Jessica,’ Yuri replied with jealousy.

‘What’s the problem? You and the other girls can act lovely and mushy with your own boyfriends too,’ LDW said, trying to trick Yuri.

‘But we don’t have boyfriends,’ Yuri quickly reacted, knowing LDW intention to trick her into admitting that the other girls are dating.

 

 

‘You failed!’ SDY said to LDW.

‘You can’t trick someone as experienced as SNSD,’ Boom told.

‘Aissh, I thought she will unintentionally admitted it,’ LDW sighed in dis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter