chapter 152

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

continuation from previous chapters........

 

Suddenly, all the lights in the studio were turned off and the people in the studio shrieked, especially the females. The whole studio was in darkness due to the sudden black-out. Jessica and Yuri were scared; they held each other hands.

‘Please don’t panic, everyone. We are sorry because of the sudden black-out. There is a problem with the power supply. The technician already went to check the problems. I hope everyone be patient and don’t panic. We will solve this problem in few minutes,’ the PD announce to the whole studio.

 

 

‘I’m scared,’ Jessica said while tightly gripping Yuri’s hand.

‘Me too,’ Yuri spoke.

‘Don’t be scared, girls. I am here,’ Leeteuk calm his dungsengs. He stood beside YulSic, to compose the girls.

There were several mass movements in the darkness. People’s steps were heard, moving back and forwards while doing something in the studio.

 

‘What are they doing in the dark?’ Jessica asked.

‘I think they are fixing the electricity problems or moving the tools, so that we won’t bump into it when we move out from here,’ Leeteuk replied.

‘Doesn’t anyone have torchlight or lighter? Or any kind of lights? I am slowly suffocating , it’s too dark,’ Jessica said.

‘Yes, me too,’ Yuri added.

‘Be patient. I think this problem will be settled in few minutes…. Don’t worry, Eunhyuk already left to get torchlight from backstage,’ Leeteuk calmed the girls.

‘Neh, oppa,’ both Jessica and Yuri said in unison.

Other guests were murmuring and conversing with each other too, in the dark.

 

‘Hara-yah, where are you? Are you okay?’ Jessica called for her friend.

‘Onnie, I’m here! I’m fine, I’m with Juri onnie,’ Hara responded.

‘Okay!’ Jessica replied in relief. She is worried about Hara even though she felt strange because her voices sounded far away from her when she sat only two seats away behind her.

 

 

 

After about 10 minutes, the lights were still off.

‘Oppa, when will this problem solve? Can’t we get out from here?’ Jessica impatiently asked Leeteuk.

‘Wait a moment, Sica. We can’t leave yet because it’s too dark. I’m afraid we might bump into something and fall down,’ Leeteuk told.

‘Where is Eunhyuk oppa? What takes him so long to get torchlights?’ Jessica asked again.

‘I don’t know that guy. I think he must be wondering around or he couldn’t find the torchlight at all,’ Leeteuk said.

‘Be patient, Sica. I think it will be okay in few more minutes,’ Yuri consoled her friend.

‘Alright,’ Jessica replied, shortly.

 

 

All of a sudden, a guitar’s sounds were heard in the studio, in the dark. At the same times, there were dim lights emerged from behind the cameramen and the audiences. All eyes were set at the direction where the dim lights appeared and the sound of the guitar was still heard.

A figure of a handsome young man in black suits slowly appeared from behind the audiences with two pretty girls on his sides, each holding a bouquet of red roses with candles on it. The dim lights were sourced from those candles.

 

 

Jessica gasped when she saw the handsome young man; it’s him, her boyfriend, GD.

 

 

The two girls besides him were her fellow members, Tiffany and Yoona. Both of the girls wore same and identical dresses.

GD is smiling sweetly and handsomely to Jessica while slowly walking towards her and he is singing to a song, Bruno Mar's Marry U, for the special event for Jessica.

 

"Marry You"

It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

 

 

While GD was singing, playing guitar and slowly walking towards Jessica, the other five Shosi girls appeared and following behind GD, Yoona and Tiffany. Each of them were holding bouquets of heart-shaped red roses and they wore the identical dresses like YoonFany.

 

All the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter