chapter 44

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is listening to GD’s heavenly voice, rapping and singing to her. She can’t help but smiling like an idiot for the whole time. Whereas GD couldn’t took his eyes off her for even a second. He sings while gazing at her goddess and angelic face.

As the song is slowly coming to an end, GD walked down from the stage. He walked towards Jessica while still singing. Once he is in front of her, the song ended. He kneeled down in front of her while holding a red rose in his palm.

‘You will forever be Charlie’s mum, right?’ he asked in playful tones while gazing up at her.

 

Charlie is Top’s dog and Top is GD’s ‘brother’. So, everyone knows what GD really means by his words. GD wanted Jessica be Charlie’s mother forever because as GD’s girlfriend, she is automatically considered as Charlie’s mum too.

Everyone is squealing especially the girls, amazed by GD’s romantic acts and envy of Jessica.

‘No,’ she said with straight-faced.

 

Everyone is stunned with her answer, especially GD. He never thought that Jessica will reject him and the worst is, in front of everybody. He is stunned, sad and hurts, inside.

Then, Jessica took the hat that said ‘Gaho’s mum’ on GD’s head and she wears it. She also took the rose from him.

‘I don’t want to be Charlies’s mum because I’m Gaho’s mum. I’m not Top oppa’s girlfriend,’ she told while smiling sweetly to GD.

 

GD chuckled, relieved of her answer. He stands up and pulls her into his embraces, lovingly. Everyone applauded and cheered for the couple while the girls are squealing like crazy, envy the sweet and lovely JiSica couple.

‘Well, enough with the hug. Sica, you should blow the candles and cut the cake right now,’ Park Minyoung told teasingly.

‘That’s right. Save your hugs and kisses for later,’ Heechul teased too.

‘Oppa~~’ Jessica whined shyly in GD’s arms.

 

‘Of course we will save it for later,’ GD told naughtily.

Jessica quickly pinched his stomach and he groaned in pain.

 

‘Who told you to pinch your beloved boyfriend?’ GD asked playfully.

‘No one, I learn by myself,’ she casually answered.

‘Naughty girl,’ he pinched the top of her nose.

Jessica flashed her cute pout at him while GD chuckled happily. Jaejoong and Hyunjoong are glancing at the lovely couple with jealousy and envies.

 

 

‘Wowoww, stop grossing us,’ Heechul told JiSica.

‘That’s right, hyung. Just stop all your mushy acts,’ Hongki told jokingly.

‘You are just jealous,’ GD said to them.

‘We are not jealous. Both of you are too mushy and cheesy,’ Tiffany told.

‘Don’t be jealous because your beloved Siwon oppa is not here,’ Jessica teased Tiffany, still in GD’s arms.

 

‘So, now you are smiling and grinning like an idiot. You were so gloomy before your beloved G-Dragon appeared,’ Yuri teased.

‘That’s right and look at you now, smiling like a crazy person,’ Kang Minyoung told teasingly.

Jessica just maintained her straight-faced and ignored all their teases.

 

‘Come, blow the candles and cut the cakes,’ GD told while bringing her to the cake.

‘Make a wish,’ Geunsuk told her.

With GD at her right side and Park Minyoung at her left side, Jessica closed her eyes, to make a wish.

 

Then, she blows the candles on the cake and cuts it into pieces. Everyone is clapping and applauding her. Jessica took a piece of the cake and she feeds GD. After that, she feeds her friends, almost all of them.

‘You are o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter