chapter 121

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the car

GD is still in silent mode and his face looked serious and cold. Jessica kept on glancing at her boyfriend but, she didn’t utter a single word because she knew he is still angry and mad.

 

‘Oppa, are you okay?’ Jessica finally spoke after a few minutes.

GD glanced at her and slowly held her hand. He interlocked his fingers with hers while his other hand is on the steering.

 

 

‘Are you still mad?’ Jessica asked while gently rubbing GD’s arm.

‘I’m really sorry. I know what he said about me is true…I’m a useless and bad boyfriend to you. I always make you stress and depressed. I also hurt you so much in the past. I’m really sorry,’ GD apologized.

‘Don’t think about it, oppa. Just forget it…He said that to provoke and mocking you, so, don’t think too much about it,’ she coaxed him.

‘Ani, what he said is true,’ he uttered with his sad and cold face.

Jessica doesn’t know what to say, so, she just kept in silent. Their fingers are still interlocked with each other.

 

 

 

 

At YGE

 

When they reached at YGE, GD is still in moody state. He stepped out from his car together with Jessica. He pulled Jessica closer to him when they were outside the car, at the car park.

‘I’m really sorry for my sins towards you. I promise I will work hard to make up to you,’ GD apologized with his sad and apologetic looks.

 

Jessica smiled at his words. She leaned closer and wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly.

‘It’s okay, oppa.. It’s okay,’ she said while gently patting his back.

GD locked his arms on her thin waist and rested his chin on her shoulder. They stayed in each other arms for several minutes before parted away and headed inside the building.

 

 

 

‘I have a song to show to you,’ GD told while they were walking inside YGE, by holding hands.

‘Really? A new song?’ Jessica asked, excitedly.

‘Yeah, a new song. I composed and wrote the song for BB’s comeback,’ he told.

‘Chicha?! Wow, it must be a really great song,’ she squealed, excitedly.

GD chuckled at her cuteness and he pinched her cheek.

 

‘Ouch, it hurts,’ Jessica whined and pouted, cutely.

‘That’s your fault for being too cute and adorable,’ GD said while grinning.

Jessica smiled too at his sweet remarks.

 

 

 

‘Noona!!’ suddenly a cute voice echoed at the hallway.

Jessica and GD saw a cute little boy is running towards them with a big grin on his face. Jessica smiled and she quickly pulled her hand away from GD’s grips. She bent down and opened her arms widely, ready to hug the little boy.

 

 

Harang ran straight into Jessica’s open arms.

‘Pretty noona!’ Harang cried while hugging Jessica.

‘Aigooo, my little boy is here,’ Jessica said while pinching Harang’s puffy cheeks.

 

GD sighed because he knew Jessica’s attitude will change after this, all because of Harang.

‘Noona, when will you buy me a robot?’ Harang asked with his cute voice.

‘Robot? You wanted a robot? Arasso, noona will buy for you later, okay?’ Jessica said while smiling.

‘Promise?’ Harang asked.

‘Pinky promised!’ Jessica replied while raised her index finger and did the pinky-promise thing with Harang.

Harang grinned, showing his adorable and cute face. Jessica leaned in and kissed Harang’s cheeks as much as she wants. Her eyes are teary because she’s thinking of her dead baby.

 

 

 

‘Harang! There you are!’ Sean’s voice is heard.

‘Daddy!’ Harang called his father. He is still in Jessica’s arms.

 

‘You disturbed your pretty noona and Jiyong hyung?’ Sean asked his son.

‘Ani, I just wanted to meet with noona. I miss noona,’ Harang claimed with his innocent eyes.

GD, Sean and Jessica chuckled at Harang’s cuteness and his innocent. GD playfully ruffled Harang’s hair.

 

 

‘Come, let’s go home. Your mother is waiting for us,’ Sean said while took Harang from Jessica.

‘See you later, Harang. Noona will buy your robot soon, okay?’ Jessica said to Harang while smiling widely.

Harang cutely nodded and smiled.

 

‘Pobo!’ Jessica said to Harang while pointing to her lips.

Harang leaned in and pecked Jessica’s lips.

 

 

‘Say goodbye to noona and Jiyong hyung,’ Sean told Harang.

‘Bye bye noona, hyung,’ Harang said while waving his small hand.

‘Bye buddy,’ GD said while ruffling Harang’s hair.

Jessica just smiled and waved her hand at Harang. Her eyes are b with tears but, she held it.

 

 

 

‘Come baby, let’s go,’ GD said to Jessica while trying to hold her hands.

GD is praying hard that Jessica will not push him away like she always did whenever they encountered with kids. Luckily, God heard GD’s prayer because Jessica didn’t object and let GD held her hand.

Both of them headed to the recording room by holding hands. However, the atmosphere is cold because Jessica chose to keep quiet and didn’t utter a single word after their encounter with Harang. GD didn’t say anything either because he doesn’t want to make the situation worsen. That’s why he chose to stay silent and let Jessica lost in her own thought.

 

However, things get worse when they bump into Dara and one of YGE female staffs. The worst thing is, that female staff is pregnant and her baby bump is visible to everyone.

‘Sica! Jiyong!’ Dara cried when she saw JiSica couple.

 

‘Onnie,’ Jessica said and hugged Dara.

‘I haven’t seen you in quite a long time,’ Dara claimed.

‘Neh, onnie. I’m a bit busy,’ Jessica replied.

 

 

‘What are you doing here, noona?’ GD asked Dara.

‘I’m spazzing with Hyesu noona here about the baby in her womb,’ Dara said excitedly.

‘How old is your pregnancy, onnie?’ Jessica asked Hyesu with a glint of sadness in her eyes.

‘6 months,’ Hyesu answered with smiles.

‘Your first baby?’ Jessica asked again.

‘Yes, my first baby,’ Hyesu replied with her gleaming eyes.

Jessica faintly smiled at Hyesu. She reached in and placed her palm on Hyesu’s womb. Her heart is in pain and she tried so hard to hold her tears.

 

 

‘Is it a boy or a girl?’ Jessica asked while gently rubbing Hyesu’s womb.

‘It’s a boy,’ Hyesu answered happily.

‘Aww, you are so lucky. Your husband must be very happy,’ Jessica said with a light and painful smile.

‘Yeah, my husband is overjoyed when he first knew about my pregnancy. He jumped and squealed like a crazy guy. And during my early pregnancy, when I was vomiting and nauseating, he always coaxed and made me feel better. And he is so overprotective towards me,’ Hyesu told Jessica with excitement, reminiscing the sweet memories between her and her husband.

‘Really?... How it feels to have your baby inside your womb, onnie?’ Jessica asked while holding her tears.

‘It is such a great and unforgettable feeling. It is so amazing, I never felt this way before. It is the greatest thing that ever happened in my life. You are still young, so,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter