chapter 83

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is slowly walking towards Daesung, who is resting on the bed. He is leaning his back against the dashboard with closed eyes. He slowly opened his eyes when he heard someone is in his room.

‘Hi, Daesungie,’ Jessica greeted with her warm smiles.

‘What are you doing in here?! Get out!’ Daesung yelled.

‘I will but after you eat this,’ she told.

‘I don’t want to eat anything! Leave me alone!’ he shouted again.

 

Jessica is shocked because the always sweet and kind Daesung is yelling at her. He looks so miserable and depressed. He is in a mess, his face is pale, his clothes are unmatched and there are no smiles on his face like always.

She put the tray on the table beside his bed and she sat on the edge of the bed.

 

 

‘Daesung-ah, I understand how you feel right now. I know you are sad, hurt, feeling guilty and stressed.  But, you cannot blame yourself for everything happened. It’s not only your fault, it’s also partially the victim’s fault,’ Jessica coaxed, softly.

‘No, you don’t understand! It’s my fault! I killed an innocent guy, okay?! I’m a killer!’ Daesung said, loudly.

‘No, you are not! It’s an accident, you don’t mean to kill him…Accident happens, Daesung-ah….You accidently hit him because he was lying there. You are just unlucky because you were driving there before someone else did. If it’s not you, someone else will hit him too. It’s his fate, no one can run from fate. The fate stated that he will die in an accident, so, stop blaming yourself,’ she comforted him.

‘Fate? Yeah, maybe it’s his fate but still, he died because of me. If I didn’t hit him, he is still alive now. I make a mother lost her son, it’s a heavy crime,’ he said with tearing eyes.

 

Jessica noticed his teary eyes. She holds his hand and gripped it with hers, to give him strength.

‘Like I said before, he will die too if you didn’t hit him because someone else will hit him. It was dark and he was lying unconsciously, sooner or later, someone will hit him like you did…. I know it’s heartbreaking to his family but, it’s God’s fate. Nothing we can do to stop his fate, right? Please stop blaming yourself, you need to be strong. You know how much your members worried about you, right? Your family, your fans and everyone are worried about you. They care about you,’ she said, softly.

‘I know and I’m really sorry for them. I always make them worried about me…. You know, it’s really breaking my heart when I read all the negative comments about me. They blamed me for everything, Sica. All the rumors about me, it’s hurting me because it’s not true. I never mean to kill him,’ he said, sadly.

‘Just ignored the rumors and negative comments. I’ve been through it, a lot.. Ever since my training period, I have gained antifans and they kept on spreading negative rumors about me. They made up the most unbelievable rumors about me… Do you know that they said I dated almost half of Suju oppa, almost all of DBSK oppa and now, Shinee. They said I’m a , a flirt, a guys’ , do you know that? I admit that at first, I’m really affected by those stupid rumors and I even think to give up. But, later on, I tend to ignore all of them. I don’t give a damn about the untrue rumors. I just keep myself strong and move forward, that’s what I do. And I think you need to do the same. You need to move forward and forget your past, Daesung-ah,’ Jessica coaxed, her eyes are b with tears as she recalled her past memories.

 

 

Daesung is surprised to hear her telling him her painful story. He stared at her and noticed her teary eyes and sad face.

‘I’ve heard that rumors about you, the rumors that you just told me. I did wonder how you cope and get through of it? It’s too much for a young girl like you to get through something like that,’ he said to her.

‘Like I said, I keep myself strong and move forward. Just ignored all the rumors and you will be fine,’ she said while smiling.

‘You know, they are wrong. You are a kind, nice and sweet girl. That’s why many guys fall for you and those haters are jealous of you because of that,’ he told.

‘I know, right? I’m too pretty and attractive,’ she said, smugly.

Daesung chuckled at her remarks. It’s the first time he smiled since forever.

 

 

‘There, you are smiling!’ Jessica said, happily.

‘Thanks to you…. Now I know why Jiyong hyung loves you like crazy. I always wondered what is so special about you that made the mighty G-Dragon crazily and hopelessly in love with you, but now, I know the reason,’ Daesung said.

Jessica just smiled at his praises.

 

‘I envy hyung because he has you. I hope someday I can find someone like you,’ Daesung told her.

‘How about Tiffany?’ she asked, teasingly.

‘So, hyung told you?’ he asked.

‘Yep,’ she replied shortly.

‘She is different, she’s pretty, bubbly, cheerful and cute. But she seems to hate me,’ he told.

‘Ani, she doesn’t hate you.’

‘Really?’ he asked, excitedly.

‘Yes, she likes you because you are funny,’ she replied.

 

‘But, she already has a boyfriend,’ Daesung said, sad.

‘Yes she did but I think she is considered single now,’ Jessica told.

‘Why? What happened?’ he asked.

‘Something happened between her and Siwon oppa and they kind of broke up already,’ she replied.

‘Since when?’ he asked again.

‘2 days ago but honestly, their relationship is on rock since 2 months ago,’ she told.

‘How is she? Is she okay?’ he asked, worried.

‘Of course she is sad but, she’s fine. Fany is a strong girl,’ she told.

Daesung nodded while thinking about Tiffany.

 

 

‘Now, you need to eat this. And if you did, I will set a date for you with Fany,’ Jessica told him with a cheeky smile.

‘Really?!’ Daesung asked, excitedly.

‘Yes,’ she answered with smiles.

‘Okay, I’ll eat,’ he said.

Jessica chuckled at his acts.

 

‘Sica, thank you,’ Daesung thanked.

‘You are welcome,’ she replied.

Daesung leaned in and he hugged her, like a brother hugging his sister.

 

‘I appreciate your effort to cheer me and I’m thankful because you are here,’ Daesung said, still hugging Jessica.

 

 

 

‘Ehemmm, ehemmmm…enough with the hug already,’ suddenly GD’s voice echoed in the room.

Daesung quickly broke their hugs and he saw s were walking towards him.

 

GD stood beside Jessica and placed his arm on her shoulder.

‘Who gave you permission to hug my girl?’ GD asked.

‘She’s my sister in law, hyung. Can’t I hug my sister in law?’ Daesung asked.

‘Only with my permission,’ GD told.

Jessica chuckled and she wrapped her arms around GD’s waist, hugging him.

 

‘Are you okay, Daesung-ah?’ Top asked.

‘I’m okay. I’m sorry for worrying you, hyung,’ Daesung apologized to all of them.

‘It’s okay, we know how you feel,’ Taeyang said.

‘Neh, it’s cool. I’m happy to see you back to your old self again,’ GD said, his arm is still on Jessica’s shoulder.

‘It’s thanks to your girlfriend, hyung,’ Daesung told.

‘Woww, you are amazing, Sica. You can coax him in just minutes. We have been trying to coax him for few days but, we failed,’ Top told her.

Jessica just smiled at them while her arms are still hugging GD’s waist. She is still on the bed while GD stood beside her.

 

‘Of course, she’s my girl after all, G-Dragon’s girl,’ GD said, proudly.

‘Showing off!’ Taeyang teased.

‘I think Daesung needs a girlfriend. He needs a girl to comfort him,’ Jessica told.

‘That’s right. You should find a girlfriend soon,’ Top told Daesung.

‘I will and Sica will be my cupid, right?’ Daesung said to Jessica.

‘Yes,’ Jessica replied with a bright smile.

 

‘What is this all about?’ GD asked, slightly jealous.

‘Nothing, it’s a secret between me and Sica,’ Daesung told.

‘Baby, what is it?’ GD asked Jessica.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter