chapter 6

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Sica, there you are. We are looking for you,’ suddenly Yuri said.

All SNSD members are with her too.

 

‘Oh, anniyonghaseyo GD sunbaenim,’ they greeted GD, excitedly.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, just called me Jiyong,’ he told.

 

‘Wow, both of you look so great together,’ Sooyoung said.

‘Finally we meet with our brother in law,’ Yoona said happily.

‘Yah, Sica-ah. Don’t you want to properly introduce us to your boyfriend?’ Taeyeon asked jokingly.

 

‘Ah, girls. This is my boyfriend, Jiyong oppa. Oppa, this is my members,’ Jessica introduced them to each other.

‘Nice to meet you,’ GD said.

‘Nice to meet you too, oppa,’ the girls said.

They are happy and excited meeting with GD. Only YulTi are still eyeing JiSica suspiciously.

 

‘Well, our rehearsal is next. We need to go now,’ Taeyeon told.

‘Ah, okay. See you later,’ GD told them.

‘See you, oppa,’ Jessica said while smiling but still look a bit awkward.

Both GD and Jessica notice that YulTi are eyeing them with their suspicious stares.

 

GD leans in and casually gives a peck on Jessica’s cheek and makes her eyes widen.

‘See ya,’ he said and walks away.

 

Jessica is still shocked with his sudden kiss. She feels her cheeks are burning but she quickly snapped out of it before her members suspect anything.

‘Awww, so sweet,’ Sunny said in jealousy.

‘I’m so jealous,’ Hyoyeon told.

 

‘Let’s go girls,’ Tiffany said.

All of them walk to the main stage for their rehearsal.  Jessica is still thinking about GD’s sudden kiss.

‘He kissed me to avoid suspicious from my members,’ she thought in her mind.

 

 

Then, the event started. They perform based on their turns. After the 1st part of the festival, they will countdown and celebrate New Year together with the fans, at the main stage. All the performers are waiting for the MCs to call them to the main stage.

Jessica is with her members and Kara. They are talking and joking around. Then, her eyes caught YoonHae. They look so happy and sweet. Donghae keeps on whispering and smiling to Yoona while Yoona smiles shyly and happily.

Jessica feels pain in her heart but she is happy for Yoona.

‘Hi, girlfriend,’ someone whispered to her.

‘Oh, oppa,’ she said, surprised.

 

‘If you continue staring at them like that, someone will get suspicious,’ he told.

‘I’m just happy for them especially Yoona,’ she said while smiling, hiding her sadness.

‘By the way, sorry for the sudden kiss before. I noticed that Yuri-shi and Tiffany-shi were staring at us,’ he told quietly, not wanting anyone to hear them.

‘I know and I understand why you did that. Yoona and the girls really believe in us,’ she told.

‘Except both of the MCs,’ GD said.

‘They are my best friend. They always know if I lied to them,’ she said.

 

‘So, you want to tell them?’ he asked.

‘I will avoid telling them as long as I can,’ she told.

‘Right,’ he said shortly while smiling.

 

‘Ehem, ehemm.. Are both of you done whispering to each other?’ Hyoyeon teased.

‘Yah, we are not,’ Jessica denied.

‘Yeah, right. You are whispering and smiling like an idiot,’ Sooyoung teased too.

 

‘Onnie, are both of you have special relationship?’ Hara asked.

‘Ermm, Hara-ah. Jiyong oppa is my boyfriend,’ Jessica told, guiltily because she keeps on lying.

‘Bwoh??? Really?? Why you never tell me?!!’ Hara asked, shocked.

‘Sorry, we just want to keep our privacy. Now, I’m telling you,’ she told.

 

‘Nice to meet you, G-Dragon-sunbaenim,’ Hara greeted.

‘Nice to meet you too. Just called me Jiyong oppa,’ he told.

‘Okay. Wow, both of you look so great together,’ Hara said happily.

‘Thanks,’ GD said while smiling.

‘You better take good care of my onnie. Don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter