chapter 155

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Jiyong-shi, Jessica-shi……. I am curious to know how did both of you meet?’ Joon asked, curiously.

‘How we met?’ both GD and Jessica said in unison while lovingly gazing at each other.

 

‘I am curious too. I think everyone is curious,’ SDY spoke.

‘You tell them,’ Jessica said to GD with her angelic smiles.

‘We coincidently met at a restaurant when we were hanging out with our respective friends… We bumped onto each other when we were heading to the bathroom. And that’s when our friendship started before it turned to be love,’ GD carefully answered, didn’t want to spill about their ‘fake’ relationship period.

‘During that meeting, I had a very big problem, so, I asked him to help me. That was the first time I met with oppa but I don’t know where I got the courage to ask for his help….. Oppa willingly helped me and after that, our friendship grew further and further,’ Jessica added the story.

 

 

‘What was your first impression on each other?’ LDW asked.

‘She’s really pretty, kind and I am surprised with her fragile and weak side despite her nickname as the ice princess. She was having a problem so, she was always sad and depressed…I felt the feeling to cheer her up every time she was sad. She gave me the feeling to protect her from any harm and I am comfortable around her. It doesn’t take me too long before falling in love with her,’ GD replied with his blissful smiles.

‘My first impression on oppa was not good. i thought he was an arrogant guy but he proved me wronged. He is so kind and nice... I was surprised because people always claimed that he is a snobbish, arrogant and playboy but, I didn’t see all those kind of negative traits in him. He was so kind, caring and loving… I was really surprised,’ Jessica spoke with smiles too, reminiscing the early stage of her friendship with GD.

Their hands were tightly interlocking with each other, not letting go even a second.

 

‘The coincident meeting turned out to be the destined meeting between both of you. Look at you now, happy and blissful as a couple,’ LDW spoke, happy for the couple.

‘Neh, we are thankful for the god’s fate for us,’ Jessica said in grateful.

Everyone applauded the couple.

 

 

 

 

‘We all know that Jiyong is a well-known fashionista and Jessica is also been recognized as the most fashionable female idols.. Both of you are called the fashionista couple by netizens and your fans…… Jiyong’s fashions are undeniable great and amazing. You are always up-to-date and stylish… What is the secret behind your great fashion sense?’ LDW asked GD.

‘There is no secret, I just wear something I feel comfortable and confident with. But, I admit that I am really demanding in choosing my clothes. I have my own preferences,’ GD spoke.

‘Ahh, that’s why you are called the icon of fashionista,’ SDY stated.

‘Almost everyone praised and like my fashion sense but my girlfriend here often criticized my fashion. She hates it,’ GD told a secret about Jessica.

‘Really?!’ LDW asked in surprised.

 

‘No2x, I don’t hate it… It’s just sometimes his fashions are overboard and weird. I dislikes whenever he wears weird and overboard outfits,’ Jessica reasoned.

‘I agreed with Sica… Jiyong’s fashion sense is great but, there were times when he wore weird clothes. And I hate it too,’ Top spoke, agreed with Jessica.

‘See, I’ve told you….. I love his fashion and style but sometimes, his fashions are weird and that’s when I hate it,’ Jessica said.

‘You hate me?’ GD asked while staring at Jessica’s face.

‘I don’t hate you, I hate your weird fashion sense,’ Jessica replied while pinching the tip of his nose.

Their sweet moments never failed to amaze and melt the others’ hearts.

 

 

 

‘I prepared some photos of Jiyong’s fashions,’ Leeteuk announced while holding several pictures.

Jessica and GD turned around to look at Leeteuk with so much interest.

 

‘Now, let’s reveal it!’ Boom shouted.

Leeteuk revealed the first photo of GD.

 

‘Wow, he looks great!’ LDW praised.

‘Oppa looked so handsome,’ Hara praised too.

‘Kombawo,’ GD thanked.

 

 

 

Then, Leeteuk revealed second and third photos that earned praises and compliments from fellow guests. When Leeteuk revealed the last photo, that’s when Jessica loudly reacted.

 

‘I hate that so much!’ Jessica exclaimed while pointing the photo that showed GD in his weird outfits.

‘It does look weird,’ Taeyang spoke.

‘That is so weird and too much,’ Top added.

‘It’s not that bad,’ GD tried to defend himself.

‘Oppa, put it down! Palliii!’ Jessica said to Leeteuk, asking him to cover the picture.

 

‘That was the weirdest fashion ever,’ Yuri said.

‘Don’t you ever wear those outfits again,’ Jessica warned to GD.

‘She hated it so much. When she saw the picture of me wearing those outfits, she kept on nagging at me. Numerous times she warned me not to wear it again. She even digs in my closet to look for those outfits because she wanted to throw it away…She once made an operation to search and dig for all my weird clothes. She took them and g……,’ GD didn’t finish his words because Jessica stopped him in half-way by covering his mouth with her palms.

‘Oppa, stop it!’ Jessica whined, preventing him from kept on bragging and revealing her secret.

GD chuckled at his lover’s reaction while holding her hands that were covering his mouth.

 

 

‘Jiyong-ah, finish your story about Sica,’ Boom spoke.

‘No, the story is finished already. Nothing more to tell about,’ Jessica said on behalf of GD with one of her hand is still on GD’s mouth.

GD was smiling behind her hand that was covering his mouth. He took her hand and intertwined their fingers.

 

‘Both of you are really cute and sweet,’ a comedian praised when he saw the couple’s spontaneous sweet actions.

‘I really envy both of them,’ Doojun added with envy.

‘All of our guests today are envious towards our lovely couple,’ LDW stated.

Both Jessica and GD just smiled because they didn’t plan their acts. They did it spontaneously. It was their natural and normal way in interacting with each other.

 

 

‘So, Jiyong has a personal stylist now. Jessica is his personal stylist,’ Boom spoke.

‘No, not a personal stylist. It is more to personal critic,’ GD joked and everyone laughed including Jessica.

 

After that, Leeteuk revealed a few of Jessica’s photos and earned praises and admirations from fellow guests.

 

‘Wow, she looks gorgeous!’

‘Nomu nomu yippoe, noona,’ Chunji praised.

‘She looks like a princess.’

‘She looks like a doll!’

'A truly fashionista!'

 

 

Whenever the other guests praised Jessica, GD proudly and smugly smiled while his protective arm placed on her shoulders.

Then, Leeteuk revealed a picture of Jessica with revealing clothes.

 

‘No! You cannot show that!’ GD loudly reacted.

‘Mwe? Sica looks pretty,’ Tiffany opposed, teasing GD.

‘I hate that dress! It’s too revealing,’ GD said.

‘No, it’s not,’ most of the guests replied.

‘Yes, it is!’ GD protested.

 

‘This is what happened every time I wear sometime quite revealing. He will act exactly like this,’ Jessica spoke.

‘You are surprisingly too conservative, Jiyong,’ SDY said.

‘I’m not… I just hate it when other guys kept on stealing glances at my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter