chapter 158

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiSica’s Honeymoon Special

In Venice

 

GD and Jessica safely landed at Venice Marco Polo Airport. After took their luggage, they headed to the 5 stars hotel, Hilton Molino Stucky Venice, by a limousine that was rented by GD in advanced.

When they arrived at the hotel, they were amazed by its classic luxury features.

 

 

Hilton Molino Stucky Venice features a rooftop swimming pool and panoramic terraces overlooking Venice.

 

 

 

It is also fully equipped with fitness and wellness Centre, various restaurants and bars including the Skyline Rooftop Bar with a sweeping view of Venice.

 

 

 

 

GD and Jessica walked to the counter, to check-in. He lets his wife to do the task because of her fluentness in English. He is still amazed at his wife’s accent and skills in English even though it’s so obvious that she is fluent because she was born and raised in San Francisco for years.

The hotel’s staff took the couple’s luggage and leads the way to their room.

 

‘You should really learn to master English,’ Jessica said to her husband when they were walking to their room.

‘I have many other jobs, baby. Plus, I already have you. What’s the need to learn anymore? You can be my translator,’ GD reasoned.

‘I know but you should learn. You can’t always depend on me,’ she said. She always nagged at him to learn more to speak in English but he is too busy and lazy to do it.

‘Why I can’t always depend on you? You are my wife, you are mine,’ he stated while tightens their intertwined fingers.

‘What if you need to travel without me? You will need a translator, its troublesome when the fact that you can learn. It will be so much easy for you,’ she nagged.

‘Well, I don’t feel to travel without you, never. From now on, whenever I go, you must come with me. I don’t want to leave you alone or to be left alone,’ he said, casually.

‘Aigooo…I can never win over you,’ she sighed.

‘That’s right. You can never win over your husband, wifey,’ he cheekily said while tipping her nose.

She giggled at his remarks. She loved it whenever he referred to himself as husband and wifey to her.

 

 

They reached at their honeymoon suite.

‘Thank you,’ Jessica thanked the staff who brought their luggage.

‘You are welcome. Enjoy your holiday, Sir and Madam.. If you need anything, just tell us,’ he said, nicely and kindly. After that, he left.

 

 

 

‘Not bad,’ GD said while looking around their honeymoon suite.

‘This is great, honey,’ Jessica spoke with excitement while hugging her husband.

He smiled while wrapping his arms around her frame, tightly hugging her.

 

 

‘Now, where’s the most important place?’ GD said while looking around, looking for something.

‘Most important place?’ Jessica asked with questioning look.

‘Our love scene, the bedroom,’ he whispered with his seductive smirk.

She pinched his stomach upon seeing his seduction. He whined in pain before chuckling at his wife’s reaction.

 

‘I think it’s over there,’ Jessica said while parting their hugs.

She headed to another section of the suite, the bedroom.

       

 

 

Jessica walked to the window and opened it, inhaling the fresh air and enjoying the beautiful view in front of her. Her mind is at ease when she looked at the view, so peaceful and serene. Her exhaustion and jetlag due to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter