chapter 159

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

GD and Jessica were having their breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant. Their food was a traditional Italian breakfast; a cup of cappuccino each with croissants and bread. They were eating their food while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Venetian lagoon.

 

 

 

‘Seriously, they only eat this for breakfast? How can they maintain their energy until lunch?’ GD complained about the breakfast.

‘Honey, this is the traditional Italian breakfast. This is what they eat every day,’ Jessica explained.

‘I know but how can they eat this little? I need my Korean food,’ he grumbled.

‘This is only for breakfast. You can eat more during lunch, you can eat as much as you want,’ she consoled her husband.

‘I bet we will have pasta or pizza for lunch, right?’ he asked, knowingly.

‘Yes, that’s right! Yummy!’ she exclaimed, imagining the delicious pasta made her hungrier.

He sighed; it’s only a day they were there but he already missed Korean cuisine.

 

‘I prefer western breakfast over this,’ GD was still grumbling over their breakfast.

Jessica chuckled at her husband continuous whines about the food.

 

 

‘How did you adapt yourself whenever you travel abroad if you are grumbling like this even for breakfast?’ Jessica wondered.

‘It’s not that I hate other food. I do love Western food, Asian food and others; and also Italian’s pasta and pizza. But, I think this is too little for breakfast. I will still hungry after I finished this,’ GD told.

‘Aigoo… Seems like we can’t travel to Italy often,’ she sighed, playfully.

‘I guess so,’ he replied, casually.

She smiled while eating her food. She bits the croissant with her eyes was looking at the lagoon. There were a lot of gondolas floating on the water, touring the romantic city.

 

Both GD and Jessica were mesmerized by the sights in front of them.

‘When will we ride the gondola?’ she asked her husband with excitement.

‘Anytime… But, I think it is most beautiful at night. So, let’s ride later,’ he suggested.

‘Yeah, but it is such a waste if we don’t ride gondola to tour the city.’

‘You want to ride it now?’ he asked.

‘No, not now…. After this, let’s go to St. Mark’s Square. I heard the architectures were amazing. Plus, we can stroll around while enjoying the brilliant views of it,’ she said while looking at the flyer of Venice’s city.

‘Really?’ he asked while joining his wife to look at the flyer.

She nodded while smiling to him.

 

 

Jessica feeds GD with the croissant in her hand, sharing with him. He took a bite while still reading the flyer. She stared at him, who was absorbed reading the flyer. She leaned in and kissed his cheek before rested her head on his shoulder.

GD smiled and planted a kiss on the top of her crown. Jessica hugged his arm and played with his fingers.

‘What else the attractions besides gondola and St. Mark Square?’ she asked.

‘Ermm…Strolling through the lamp-lit alleyways and backstreet of the city by night.. Other than gondola, we can take the royal sunset tour by boat too…There are also Doge Palace, Palazzo Grassi and enjoying Grand Canal views from Venice’s bridge that called Rialto bridge,’ he storied to his wife.

‘Hurmmm,’ she shortly responded, lost in her own world.

 

‘I think the most interesting one is the Doge Palace. You want to know why?’ GD asked his wife who was still comfortably rested her head on his shoulder.

‘Why?’ Jessica asked, uninterestedly.

‘It’s because there was the footsteps one of the world’s most famous lovers, the legendary Casanova. It was where he met his lovers. Wow, he is amazing! He had LOVERS. I wish I was him,’ he told while emphasizing the LOVERS word, teasing her.

She quickly pinched her husband’s stomach, earning a whine from him.

 

‘Ouchh!’ GD whined while chuckling at his wife’s reaction.

‘You are married already, mister,’ Jessica reminded while looking up at him.

‘I know, I said, I wish I WAS him,’ he replied with his naughty smiles.

She bitterly pouted at his teases. He chuckled while leaning in, planted a light kiss on her soft lips. When he is about to pull off, she placed one of her arms on his neck, pulling him for a deep kiss. He was quite startled with his wife’s aggressiveness, yet he willingly deepens their kisses. He wrapped his arms on her waist, pulling her closer; to minimize the distance between them. Still not satisfied with their position, he pulled her onto his laps with their lips not leaving each other.

GD inserted his tongue into after she gave him permission. They fiercely battled their tongues and of course, he always won. He explored , tasting her sweet cavern. A soft whimper was heard from her when he and bit on her lower lip. She grabbed onto his hair, messing it while losing herself in their passionate kisses.

One of his hands travelled to her right and he squeezed it, earning loud moans from her. They were absolutely lost in their love and lust, making-out openly. After several minutes of their hot make-out session, they finally parted their lips.

‘Wow, I never know you are this fierce,’ he said, panting.

‘I guess you with your teases,’ she replied while brushing his lips with hers.

‘You should do this often…I love it, y,’ he whispered, seductively.

She flashed her y smirk while caressing her husband’s face.

 

 

‘Okay, let’s go back to our room. I can’t hold myself anymore. I need you,’ GD said.

‘No! Don’t spoil our plan to tour the city,’ Jessica objected, she is still on his laps.

‘Who told you to seduce me? I am completely now,’ he whispered and kissed her earlobe, sending shiver to her spine.

‘Nah, your seduction won’t work on me,’ she said.

‘Come on, we can tour the city after our love session,’ he tried to seduce her.

‘No and no! Full stop!’ she objected, sternly.

‘Aisshhh…. Chincha! It’s you who seduced me and now you won’t fulfill my needs. Why did you seduce me at the first place?’ he complained.

She chuckled at his complains.

 

‘Let’s do it later. I promised I will make-up to you,’ Jessica persuaded her husband.

‘Promised?’

‘Yes, I promised. I swear, you won’t regret it,’ she whispered in her y tones while tipping his nose.

‘Okay, I will definitely redeem from you later. You better make it hot and steamy, ica,’ he said with a smirk.

She just smiled at him.

‘You won’t be able to walk tomorrow, baby,’ he whispered to her ear.

‘Honey!’ she whined while slapping his chest. Until now, her husband is still the same old GD, the ert GD. She will be surprised if she won’t be pregnant in the short time. Lols..

 

Jessica pecked his lips before hopping down from his laps. They finished their breakfast before started touring the Venice city.

 

 

GD and Jessica headed to their first destination, the San Marco piazza that houses the three major sights of the city; St. Mark Square, Torre dell’Orologio clock tower and Doge Palace, on feet. It was so romantic and sweet for them to walk hand-in-hand through the narrow alleys that make up the city that built on water while looking at the beautiful Venetian lagoon. Occasionally, Jessica whispered something to GD’s ear and both of them ended smiling blissfully.

They took pictures with their phones and camera on their way to the San Marco piazza. Both of them were amazed by the city. It is the city where they can feel that love is in the air. They can feel the calm and romantic feeling just by strolling along the quiet streets. It fired up their loves for each other even more.

 

 

 

 

‘That’s the building,’ GD pointed out.

‘Wow, it’s amazing!’ Jessica exclaimed.

‘It’s architecture is magnificent,’ he stated, amazed.

‘This is St. Mark Square, right?’ she asked him.

‘Yep,’ he shortly answered while taking pictures of the building.

 

 

 

 

Jessica posed in front of the building whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter