chapter 111

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD’s Jessica discharged from hospital.

G-Sica’s sweetness is witnessed on the day Jessica discharged.

G-Dragon’s unstoppable smiles spotted whenever he is with Jessica.

G-Sica’s sweet acts melted netizens’ hearts.

G-Sica’s strong love is proved by their 1st official public appearance.

SNSD’s Jessica discharged from the hospital, accompanied by her loyal lover, G-Dragon.

G-Dragon is still overprotective towards Jessica.

G-Dragon’s public love shouts out to his lover, Jessica.

Hundreds of fans gathered around the hospital, welcoming SNSD’s Jessica.

SNSD will make a comeback as soon as possible!

SNSD’s Jessica couldn’t wait to perform on stage again.

 

 

 

 

 

Two weeks later

It’s been two weeks after Jessica is discharged from hospital. During these whole weeks, she just rested either at her dorm or her parent’s house. She still doesn’t have any schedule to attend because SME gave her the whole weeks for her final rest and break. After this, she will start her schedules. She will attend photo-shoots, Cf’s shooting and the one that she anticipated the most is, performing on stage again with her 8 members. She is also busy with SNSD’s preparation for their most anticipated comeback.

They already recorded the songs and will shoot the MV soon. SME decided that they will make their comeback in 2 weeks, so, they will be really busy. They will start to shoot their MV soon.

Jessica couldn’t wait to perform on stage again but, she needs to wait until their comeback’s stage. SME wanted to make it more dramatic and get more anticipation from their fans by keeping Jessica until their comeback. Sones are really anticipated and anxious to see Jessica on stage again.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica’s relationship with GD is not that good. She kept her distant with him, acted cold towards him and avoided him. Whenever GD wanted to meet her, she will make hundreds of excuses because she doesn’t want to meet him. And when he called her, she will talk only for a moment and ended it quickly.

GD is sad and devastated by the way she treated him but, he understands her actions towards him. He endured it all because of his deep love for her and he can’t lose her.

 

Jessica spent most of her times by practicing, dancing and singing. She also often met with Donghae at their agency and they spent times together. He makes her happy and forget about her unsettle issue with GD. However, even though she is smiling and happy whenever she is with Donghae but, in her heart she felt empty and sad. Parts of her are missing and longing for GD while the other part hated him. She doesn’t know what she should do, she is confused and controlled by her anger and sadness of the knowledge of losing her baby.

GD knew about Jessica’s recent closeness with Donghae. Tiffany and Yoona reported to him all about her because he always checks on her from both YoonFany. He is in pain, hurts, sad and jealous when they told him about HaeSica but, he just endured it all. He couldn’t prevent her from doing so because he’s afraid that Jessica will get angrier at him. He will do anything as long as he won’t lose her, and that’s including let her has her moment with her ex-bf, Donghae.

GD wanted so bad to stop her from seeing Donghae but, he’s afraid if he did that, Jessica will break up with him and leave him. That’s what he is afraid of the most, so, he just let her do what she wanted to do. He keeps on praying and hoping that Jessica will forgive him soon and come back to him as his old Jessica, the sweet and lovely Jessica, not the cold one.

 

At SNSD’s dorm

Yuri, Taeyeon and Sunny are in the living room, watching their favorite TV drama. While they are absorbed with the drama, Jessica entered the living room with a wide smile plastered on her face. She settled herself on the couch beside Taeyeon.

‘Something good happened? You look so happy,’ Taeyeon asked.

‘I did? No, it’s nothing,’ Jessica answered, still smiling.

‘Where did you come from?’ Yuri asked Jessica who is leaning her back against the couch.

‘Having a great date with Fishy,’ Jessica replied happily.

Yuri, Taeyeon and Sunny glanced at each other when they heard Jessica’s answer.

 

Yuri wanted to say something to Jessica but someone entered the living room and she stopped her intention.

‘Hey, Jess,’ Tiffany greeted Jessica with her smiling eyes. Yoona is following behind Tiffany.

 

Jessica smiled at her members. Tiffany sat at her left side while Taeyeon is at her right side.

‘Onnie, did you go out with Hae oppa again?’ Yoona asked Jessica.

‘Yes, why?’ Jessica casually answered.

‘Onnie, don’t do that. You are hurting Jiyong oppa,’ Yoona told her.

 

 

Jessica showed her cold face when Yoona mentioned about GD.

‘Until now, you still sided with that guy?’ Jessica asked, coldly.

‘Jess, we are not sided with anyone. We just wanted you to be happy and together with your love ones, that’s all,’ Tiffany told her, kindly.

‘I’m happy with Fishy,’ Jessica said with her straight-face.

‘Sica….’ before Taeyeon could say her lines, their door’s bell rings.

 

‘Ah, they are finally here,’ Yoona said happily.

‘Nugu?’ Jessica asked, suspiciously.

‘My boyfriend and Yoon’s boyfriend,’ Tiffany answered and both she and Yoona walked to the door, to greet their boyfriends.

 

 

 

Jessica sighed and she rested her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Her face showed an uneasy expression.

‘What’s wrong?’ Taeyeon asked with concern.

‘I'm awkward with YoonFany’s boyfriends,’ Jessica answered.

‘Don’t think too much, Sica. They are our in-laws,’ Yuri kindly consoled her.

 

Right then, both Yoona and Tiffany entered the living room with their respective boyfriends. Yoona is holding hand with Taeyang while Tiffany linked arm with Daesung.

‘Hey girls,’ Taeyang greeted them.

‘Hi oppa,’ the girls greeted them in unison, including Jessica.

 

 

 

‘Jess, there is someone who wanted to meet you,’ Tiffany told Jessica.

‘Who is it?’ Jessica asked in English.

A guy appeared from behind the DaeFany and BaeYoon couples. That guy is wearing a sad expression and his eyes are gazing longingly at Jessica. He stood there and didn’t break his eyes from Jessica’s. They are locking eyes with each other.

 

Jessica is the one who broke their locking eyes. She quickly stood up and shot her cold face towards Tiffany, Yoona and GD.

‘Why did you let him in?’ Jessica asked YoonFany, coldly.

‘I’m sorry, Jess. But please, talk to oppa. Both of you have so many things to talk about,’ Tiffany told Jessica.

‘Neh, onnie. Plus, Jiyong oppa misses you so much,’ Yoona said to her.

‘Miss me?’ Jessica scoffed.

‘I miss you so much, baby,’ GD said softly.

‘But I don’t miss you at all,’ Jessica coldly replied.

 

GD slowly walked towards Jessica.

‘Stop there! Don’t you dare come near me,’ Jessica hissed at him.

 

 

‘Sica, calm down. Control your anger,’ Taeyeon coaxed her.

Jessica ignored Taeyeon and glared at GD.

 

‘What do you want?’ she asked GD.

‘I miss you and I wanted to meet you,’ he said softly.

‘You already met me, so, you can leave now,’ she told with her cold face.

GD felt a pang in his heart by Jessica’s act towards him.

 

 

 

‘Sica, I love you so much. I’m really sorry for the entire things that happened in the past. I’m really sorry. Because of me, we lost our baby. I know it’s my entire fault, but please, give me a second chance. I will make up to you, please,’ GD begged with teary eyes.

‘Stop dreaming because you won’t have another chance with me,’ Jessica told him.

A stain of tears dropped on GD’s cheek but, he quickly wiped it ff.

 

 

‘Sica, please thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter