chapter 128

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks passed and both GD and Jessica are really busy, especially Jessica. She is busy attending events, photo shooting, flying abroad for SNSD’s overseas promotion and the most important, Wild Romance’s shooting.

Whereas, GD is still in his remorse-periods. He didn’t appear in any TV shows and worked hard at YGE. Like always, he composed and wrote new songs. He is in the early stage of preparation for BB’s upcoming comeback with s and other YGE’s staffs. YG already confirmed the date when BB will have their comeback but they still didn’t announce it to the public.

GD, s and Teddy has been busy thinking of the new concept for their comeback. They wanted a fresh and unique image for their comeback. All of them are working hard for their early stage of comeback’s preparation without public’s knowledge.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica is busy shooting for her drama, Wild Romance. She is the busiest among the SNSD members. She is exhausted because she needed to shoot for the drama and also to perform at various events. She lost significant amount of weights because of her crazy schedules. However, she did her best in her drama and in everything she did.

Her busyness made her times with GD really limited. She barely got the time to spend with him. They only met a few times a week and that’s what makes GD depressed and a bit sad. He wanted to spend times with her and wanted her to accompany him every time he worked till late night but, she can’t.

However, GD understands her situation and her busyness. He knew he can’t do anything because it’s her jobs, her career. So, being a supportive boyfriend, he supported her in everything she did even though it’s hard for him. He always felt lonely because Jessica rarely spent the nights with him because of her shooting. He wanted so bad to visit her at her shooting location but, he can’t. It’s because he is still in his remorse-period and he can’t show himself too open to the public.

 

It’s been a week since the last time JiSica met. Jessica fled to Japan for an event there and then, she fled back to Seoul in 2 days. She didn’t have time to meet GD because she had another shooting after came back from Japan. She didn’t get enough sleep and rest due to her crazy schedules.

 

 

 

At YGE

 

‘Aishh, what kind of crap is this?!’ GD yelled at YGE’s trainees.

GD has been monitoring them for their training and he exploded in anger.

 

‘If this is the way you trained, you won’t have any chance to debut. Even if you did, you won’t be success. You got me?!’ GD said, angrily.

The trainees nodded in feared. They never saw GD so angry like that before. It’s his first time scolded and yelled at the trainees.

 

‘What are you waiting for?! Practice again!’ GD commanded, loudly.

The trainees quickly took their position and started to practice again, in fear.

 

 

 

‘Jiyong, what are you doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter