chapter 161

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ti amo tanto =i love u so much

*ti amo na'chio = i love u too

 

 

 

Still in Venice

 

Sunset greeted the people in Venice city once again. Sunset views are the most beautiful and picturesque scenery in Venice.

GD and Jessica were walking towards the Rialto Bridge, the main bridge in Venice, to get a gondola tour. GD stopped at a store and bought a bottle of champagne and two cups; to make toast when they were floating along Venice’s beautiful and peaceful canals.

 

 

They looked for a man in striped shirt with a boater hat, the gondolier. They approached the gondolier and after had a short talk, GD agreed with the gondolier. This time, GD took the task to communicate with the gondolier. To be honest, he can speak better English and quite fluent since married with Jessica. She taught him a lot and he needed to learn, if not, she will nag at him.

 

 

 

 

They chose a gondola with a heart-shaped seat and settled down in it. The gondolier started to move the gondola using a long oar. As soon as the gondola started to move, Jessica already cuddled up in GD’s arms. She rested her head on his chest while he tightly wrapped his arms around her petite frame.

 

 

 

They were slowly punting past the beautiful baroque and Renaissance buildings. It felt so romantic to cuddle in each other arms while enjoying the beautiful Venice from the water. Venice really lives up to its name as the city built in the water.

The couple was amazed seeing the hotels towering up from the water, numerous grey-headed bridges and other unique buildings. They really admired the surreal scenery that surrounded them.

 

‘Wow, look at that, oppa,’ Jessica pointed to the towering buildings that floating on the water.

‘It looks unreal,’ GD amazed with the picturesque scenery.

‘No wonder Venice is called the city built in the water. I am so amaze,’ she said, in his embrace.

‘I will definitely compose a love song based of this city,’ he told her.

‘Really?’ she asked while gazing up at him.

‘Yes, a love song about us,’ he replied and pecked her lips.

She smiled before kissing his cheek and back to lean her head on his broad chest.

 

They glided under several bridges along the canals while still admiring the surreal scenery. It felt so intimate, relaxing and romantic to tour the canals of the city during the night. Occasionally, the gondolier told some information to the couple but most of the time, the couple just privately and intimately enjoyed themselves.

‘It is such a waste that I don’t hire a crooner to serenade us,’ GD spoke.

‘I don’t need another crooner because I already have you. You can sing for me,’ Jessica said.

‘You want me to sing for you?’ he asked his wife.

She nodded while sweetly smiling at him. He smiled too before leaning in, to kiss her lips. They were romantically and softly smooching under the moonlight, on the floating gondola.

 

After that, Jessica is back rested in GD’s embraces while he started to serenade her with their favorite song, Baby baby by 4men.

I didn’t know the reason why I changed
I thought about it for a long time
After I met you, I think I changed – a lot
As I hear this song

* I’m so thankful for you oh baby
You are so pretty
I can’t take my eyes off of you
In my eyes, I only see you
I only want to look at you
Really, oh baby

A day passes and we meet again
Then we separate and then we meet again
It’s so good – I just laugh for no reason
Can you see me like this?

I’m so thankful for you oh baby
You are so pretty
I can’t take my eyes off of you
In my eyes, I only see you
I only want to look at you
Really, oh baby

My each and every day is so happy oh baby
I hope days like this will never end
I hope nothing changes

I’m so thankful for you oh baby
You are so pretty
I can’t take my eyes off of you
In my eyes, I only see you
I only want to look at you
Really, oh baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOpssgYTmKg

*gd sings baby baby

 

 

GD’s soft and clear voices melted Jessica’s heart and sent a tingle of special feeling to her, firing up more her love for him. She sang along with him, espressing their feelings through the meaningful song.

‘Ti amo tanto,’ she whispered to him after finished the song.

‘Ti amo anch’io,’ he replied, romantically.

She smiled and planted a tender kiss on his chest while he kissed the top of her crown. After that, they continued admiring the city in each other arms.

 

 

 

Jessica is playing with her husband’s hand while his other hand is gently her hair.

‘Baby, I want to have 4 kids,’ GD spoke.

‘4? Don’t you think it’s too many? How about 2?’ she responded, on his chest.

‘Nah, 2 is too little. I want at least 4,’ he told her.

‘Bwoh? At least 4? Do you think I am that productive?’ she claimed.

‘Don’t worry, babe. Your husband here is very active and productive. 4 kids are nothing. I can even make us have 10 kids,’ he said to her, teasingly.

‘Honey!’ she shyly reacted while slapping his chest.

He chuckled at her reaction.

 

‘There’s nothing wrong to have many kids,’ GD reasoned.

‘I know but do you think we will be able to handle 10 kids?’ Jessica asked.

‘Of course not. I was joking… 3 or 4 are enough for me,’ he told while brushing her arm, to warm her.

‘Me too,’ she replied with smiles.

She snuggled closer to him because it’s getting chilly. He tightens his embraces on her body, sharing their bodies’ heat.

 

 

After about an hour and a half, GD and Jessica ended their tour of floating along the canals. They stepped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter