chapter 156

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiSica’s wedding preparation

 

‘No2x, not this one. It looks old-fashioned.. I want something new, modern and elegant,’ Jessica told her wedding planner about the decoration for her grand-wedding with GD.

Lee Jinhee, the famous wedding planner for JiSica’s wedding, nodded and takes note of everything that her important client demanded from her.

 

‘One more thing, I want baby-pink as the theme color for the reception…. Maybe you can mix pink with white or any other colors that you think suitable and nice,’ Jessica said while carefully looking through the pictures and sketch of her wedding reception.

‘But Sica, Jiyong told me not to use pink as the theme color,’ Jinhee spoke.

‘Onnie, don’t listen to him. I want pink and it is final!’ Jessica objected.

‘Aigooo..’ Jinhee sighed. She is having hard times in dealing with the infamous JiSica couple. She is okay with the couple’s extremely high demands and taste because she understood their reputation as the fashionista couple, the most well-known and famous couple in South Korea and Asia; and the wealthy couple. The only thing she couldn’t tolerate with was the couple’s difference in their choices of the theme color for their wedding. They have argued several times because of that issue.

 

 

‘Come on, Sica… What must I do now? You want pink but Jiyong doesn’t want it… He doesn’t want anything near pink to be used in his wedding,’ Jinhee told her client.

‘It’s my wedding too, onnie. He should listen to my opinion too!’ Jessica said.

‘Both of you should settle this argument before we can proceed,’ Jinhee stated.

‘Aishhh, mullayo! I’ve tried to convince him to let you use pink color but he refused,’ Jessica complained about her fiancé.

‘I never thought the loving and cheesy JiSica couple also has disagreement,’ Jinhee said with a soft chuckle.

‘We do have our difference too, sometimes,’ Jessica replied with a deep sigh.

 

 

 

‘Onnie! Who else should we invite to the reception?’ suddenly Krystal’s voice echoed in the room.

‘Did you list out all of our family and your brother-in-law’s family?’ Jessica asked.

‘Yes, I did,’ Krystal replied and sat beside her sister. She gave the Ipad to Jessica, to show her the list of the guests for the wedding.

Jessica looked through the long-list of the guests and spotted all the familiar names.

 

‘Okay… Now, you give this list to Sooyoung and let her checks if everybody already listed,’ Jessica instructed to her sister.

‘Alright… So, is this the sketch for the wedding? It’s great!’ Krystal squealed while looking at the sketches on the table.

‘Thanks, Soojung,’ Jinhee smiled with the praises.

 

 

 

‘Aigooo, I’m tired,’ Jessica sighed while gently massaging the back of her neck.

Krystal chuckled at her sister’s condition.

‘I never know handling a wedding will be so stress and tiring,’ Jessica sighed again.

‘Onnie, just let Jinhee onnie do everything. You don’t have to stress yourself like this,’ Krystal spoke.

‘It’s not that simple, sis,’ Jessica replied, weakly.

 

‘Soojung-ah, your sister here is very demanding, so, it’s hard to fulfill her demands… Plus, your brother-in-law is demanding too and a perfectionist guy, so, it becomes harder for all of us,’ Jinhee told Krystal.

‘Even if you don’t tell me, I already know, Jinhee onnie…. Both of them are really hard to please, with their high demands and taste and all.. I can totally imagine it, onnie,’ Krystal replied in teasing tones.

‘Yahh, Jung Soojung!’ Jessica exclaimed at her sister. Krystal just laughed while rolling her eyes at her sister.

 

 

 

‘Speaking of your brother-in-law, where is he? He should be here right now…. We need to meet with my wedding dress’s designer,’ Jessica spoke while looking at the watch on her wrist.

‘He will be here soon,’ Krystal said.

‘He better don’t late, if not, he will get from me,’ Jessica said, still wearing her stressed expression.

Jinhee and Krystal just looked at the stressed-looking bride-to-be. They thought Jessica stressed herself too much, that’s why she looked so tired and tense.

 

After about 15 minutes, finally GD arrived at Jinhee’s office.

‘Hey everyone. Sorry, I’m late…. Need to settle several things at studio,’ GD greeted the trio.

‘Anniyong, hyungboo,’ Krystal greeted her brother-in-law.

‘Hey, Jiyong,’ Jinhee greeted too.

GD smiled at his sister-in-law and his wedding planner.

 

‘Hey, baby. You don’t want to greet me?’ GD said to the solemn looking Jessica.

‘Hey…’ Jessica shortly greeted without looking at her fiancé.

GD smiled and leaned in, sneakily stealing a kiss from his fiancée’s lips. His cheekiness cracked a light smile on Jessica’s bitter face. He took a seat beside Jessica, to join in the discussion with Jinhee.

 

 

‘So, how’s the progress with the preparation?’ GD asked Jinhee.

‘It’s not going anywhere before both of you settle your disagreement,’ Jinhee answered while pointing to both of the couple.

‘Don’t tell me it’s about the theme color again?’ GD asked .

‘Yes, it is,’ Jinhee replied.

GD sighed while looking at Jessica who looked solemn and stressed.

 

‘Baby, we have talked about this, right? Pink is not the right color. Plus, there are many other colors, why it has to be pink?’ GD asked Jessica.

‘Because it is my favorite color! What’s so wrong with pink?’ Jessica argued.

‘It is wrong because I don’t like pink to be used as our main theme color. If we use pink, it will not look high-class,’ GD debated with his fiancée.

‘What?! You are ridiculous, oppa! It doesn’t matter what color we use because Jinhee onnie will do great for us, I know it,’ Jessica claimed.

‘See, you said yourself that it doesn’t matter what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter