chapter 136

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the meantime, Jessica wandered around the building after she left the room. She didn’t know where to go, so, she just follows where her feet will brought her to. Her mind was blank and blurry because of her jealousy and sadness.

Finally, she reached YGE’s rooftop. She sat on the bench that placed there, an old bench. Maybe someone placed it there, so that they can enjoyed the view at the highest place in YGE’s building.

 

 

Jessica looked at the view and let out a heavy sigh.

‘You are so stupid, Jessica. What else do you expect from him? He is G-Dragon, of course his MV will consists of hot babes and flirting, nothing else. Even you can’t change that fact, Jessica. Just accept that fact of your boyfriend,’ she said to herself.

 

‘Jessica Jessica… stop sighing and complaining. Just support him to the fullest, it’s his career after all. Support him like he always supports you. Can’t you do that?’ Jessica asked herself and sighed.

She stood up from the bench and walked towards the fence. She rested both of her elbows on the fence and cupped her face with her palms. She looked at the beautiful view in front of her, the view of the Seoul city from the highest place of YGE’s building.

However, even the magnificent view in front of her can’t calm her miserable mind and jealousy. The hot scenes between GD and those pantless babes kept on replaying in her mind and it’s aching her heart.

 

 

 

‘Son, what should mummy do? Your daddy is way too hot and popular. Mummy doesn’t know what to think anymore. Mummy knows your daddy loves mummy but, mummy still jealous of those girls. What should mummy do, my sweetheart? Mummy doesn’t know how to handle this issue, what should mummy do?’ Jessica asked while staring at the blue sky, believing her unborn child is always watching over her and GD.

Tears started to form in her eyes, tears of sadness, jealousy and also missing her unborn child.

 

‘No, you can’t cry, Jessica. Your son will be sad if you continuously crying every time you have a problem with his daddy……. I’m not crying, sweetheart. Mummy is not crying, mummy is a strong woman,’ Jessica said while forcing a smile and held her tears.

‘It’s your fault, Jessica. It’s your fault for having the famous, handsome, y and multi-talented G-Dragon as your boyfriend. You cannot blame those girls, you cannot blame Hyunsuk ajusshi, you cannot blame someone else, blame yourself,’ she muttered again, to herself.

 

 

 

‘I miss you, my son. I really2 miss you,’ Jessica whispered to the wind, hoping it will send her longings to her unborn child.

‘I miss him too,’ suddenly a voice heard, GD’s voice. He settled himself beside her, looking at the beautiful view.

She ignored his presence and pretended like he’s not there.

 

‘Baby, I’m so sorry,’ GD apologized after a few seconds in silence.

‘For what?’ Jessica coldly asked, without looking at him.

‘For hiding that MV from you,’ he answered with guilt.

‘No, you should apologize for lying to me,’ she scoffed at him.

‘I’m not lying,’ he defended himself.

‘Not lying, huh? You told me something else regarding the MV. From what I remembered, you told me it was an MV that consists of the old performance of you and Top oppa. But, I found it otherwise….. Wow, you must have so much fun with those hot chicks, right?’ she asked, sarcastically.

‘It’s not like that, Jess… I didn’t mean to lie to you. I just don’t want to hurt your feeling and I ….’

‘Stop talking! I don’t want to hear anything from you now,’ she snapped, coldly.

He sighed at his girl’s coldness and anger.

 

 

GD then held both of Jessica’s arms and turned her around, to face him.

‘Baby, listen…. I’m sorry I lied to you but trust me, I didn’t intend to lie to you. I did that to for your sake,’ he explained, earnestly.

‘You know how much I hate liars but, you still lie to me,’ Jessica said to him, still wearing her cold looks.

‘I know, and I’m so sorry about that. I lied because I don’t want to make you sad, I don’t want to hurt your feeling. Trust me, I did it because I care for you,’ GD stated with his puppy eyes.

‘If you really care about me, you shouldn’t lie to me at first place,’ she retorted.

 

GD sighed and stared at his girl’s cold face. He noticed her teary eyes and he felt so guilty. He pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

‘I’m so sorry, I’m really sorry,’ he kept on ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter