chapter 108

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiSica spotted spending time together at the hospital’s park.

GD and Jessica look crazily in love with each other.

SNSD’s Jessica is looking good and healthier than before.

JiSica’s sweet photos spread.

Netizens buzzed over JiSica’s romantic and sweet moments.

Sones and Vips are happy with JiSica recent moments.

JiSica’s love touched netizens’ hearts.

GD spotted singing while playing a guitar for his girlfriend, Jessica.

JiSica look so happy in recent photos.

 

 

 

 

Two days later, at the hospital

 

GD is happily whistling while walking to Jessica’s room. He bought a bouquet of red roses for his lover, like always. In his way to Jessica’s room, he greeted some of the nurses that are familiar with him.

He is a bit late to visit Jessica because he had something to settle with YG. Yoona, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yuri are already there, to accompany her. Taeyang and Daesung will arrive later, to meet Jessica and their respective lovers, Yoona and Tiffany.

 

As soon as he reached her room, he knocked twice and stepped inside the room.

‘Hey baby,’ GD called out to his girlfriend, flashing his killer smiles.

‘Oppa~~~~’ Jessica whined sweetly to him.

 

 

GD is smiling at his girlfriend but when his eyes caught two unwanted figures in the room, his smile faded away. That figures are none other than SUJU’s Donghae and 2PM’s Nikchun, his rivals.

Jessica noticed GD’s cold face when he saw Donghae and Nickhun. She felt uneasy with the awkward and tense situation between those three guys. She also felt sorry and bad towards her kind and loyal boyfriend. The other Soshi girls also felt the tense situation in the room.

 

 

 

‘Oppa~~~~~, come here,’ Jessica said sweetly to GD, who is still standing near the door.

She cutely spread her arms, ready to hug him. She is trying her best to calm GD and avoided any unwanted argument or fights.

 

Seeing her cute and sweet acts make GD smiled again. He walked towards her and as soon as he reached her bedside, Jessica quickly wrapped her arms on his waist, hugging him. She rested her head on his hard chest and he placed his arm on her shoulder. Then, GD planted a soft kiss on the top of her head.

‘How are you doing today?’ he asked while her hair.

‘I’m fine. Is this for me?’ she asked, pointing to the roses in GD’s hand.

‘Yes, of course it’s for you, princess,’ he replied with smiles.

‘Kombawo,’ she thanked, her arm is still on his waist. He is standing beside her bed.

 

 

‘Yahhh, we are still here,’ Tiffany said, teasingly.

‘Don’t forget us, Sica-ah,’ Yuri teased too.

Taeyeon and Yoona giggled at JiSica cheesy acts while Khun and Donghae are boiled with jealousy. They secretly clenched their fists witnessing JiSica’s moments.

 

 

‘Opps, sorry,’ Jessica casually said.

‘Aigooo, you forgot your surrounding whenever you are with your Jiyong oppa,’ Taeyeon teased.

‘I did? No I’m not,’ Jessica denied.

‘Yes you are, onnie,’ Yoona said.

‘Well, I’m G-Dragon. She is drowning in my undeniable charms,’ GD told, smugly.

Jessica pinched her boyfriend’s waist and he chuckled at her.

 

 

 

 

‘So, did she eat already?’ GD asked the girls, checking on Jessica.

‘Yes but, only a little. She is fussing arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter