chapter 53

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After one and a half hours, both of them left YGE together, heading to SNSD’s dorm by GD's car. In the car, GD is not talking much, not like always and that’s make Jessica sad. But, she doesn’t ask because she doesn’t want GD to think that she is too clingy, childish or over-sensitive.

Once arrived, GD walked her to her front door. They walked by holding hands.

‘Go inside and get your sleep,’ he told.

‘Neh, same to you,’ she told.

 

GD leaned in, to kiss her when his eyes caught something on her neck.

‘Where is your necklace?’ he asked.

‘Necklace? It’s her…’ she couldn’t finish her words when she touched her neck.

 

Her precious necklace, the necklace that GD gave to her, is gone.

‘Ah, I left it in my room. I just came from photoshoot, so, I took it off,’ she lied.

‘Really? Okay then. Don’t lose it, okay?’ he said to her.

‘Neh,’ she said while smiling.

 

The truth is she is panicked and worried because the necklace is gone. She remembered that she wore the necklace when she went out this evening. She is clueless where is the necklace now.

Jessica saw the bangle on GD’s wrist. GD wears the bangle 24/7 like she told him to.

 

‘Remember to wear it back,’ he reminded her.

‘Okay,’ she said with smiles.

Right then, a voice suddenly heard.

 

 

 

‘Jess, this is your necklace, right?’ the voice said.

GD and Jessica quickly turned around to look at the owner of the voice. Both GD and Jessica are shocked when they saw Jay Park with Jessica’s necklace in his palm.

 

‘Jay~’ she said, still shocked.

‘Oh, sorry. Anniyong, GD-shi,’ Jay greeted.

‘Anniyong,’ GD greeted, slightly cold.

 

‘Jess, this is yours, right? I found it in my car,’ Jay told Jessica.

‘Yes, that’s mine,’ she answered quietly while glancing to GD.

‘How did that necklace ended up in your car?’ GD asked coldly.

‘I think she dropped it when we were in the car before,’ Jay answered.

‘She’s in your car?’

‘Yes, we went out,’ Jay told.

GD’s face totally changed when he heard that. He is boiling with jealousy and anger.

 

‘Ermm, thanks Jay. For returning this to me,’ Jessica quickly took the necklace.

‘You are welcome. I need to go now,’ Jay told.

‘Okay,’ Jessica said while clinging onto GD’s arm.

 

‘Jiyong-shi, you are one lucky guy,’ Jay told meaningfully to GD.

‘I know,’ GD coolly said.

Jay left JiSica alone.

 

 

‘So, your necklace is in your room, huh?’ GD asked sarcastically while pushing Jessica’s hands from his arm.

‘Oppa, I can explain,’ she said.

‘Explained what? The fact that you were with him? The fact that he is your ex-bf and you keep it from me?!’ GD asked, quite loud.

‘How did you know?’

‘It doesn’t matter how I knew. What matter now is you lied to me and you keep it from me!’ he told in anger.

‘I don’t mean to keep it from you. I’m just not ready to tell you yet and I’m waiting for the right time,’ she explained.

‘Ah, really? And that’s why you went out with him and lied to me?’ GD asked cynically.

 

‘Oppa, we went out because he has something to tell me.’

‘Okay, fine! I accepted that but why don’t you tell me about him? Why did you lie to me?’ he asked.

‘I’m sorry, it’s just I’m not ready and I don’t know how to tell you,’ she told.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter