chapter 61

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They ordered their food and drink and when the food is served, they started to eat while talking.

‘So, you said you want to talk about ermm… that guy…no, I mean GUYS,’ he said with jealous tones.

‘Are you jealous?’ she asked.

‘Obviously I am jealous,’ he admitted.

‘I’ve told you, right? They like me but for me, they are just my friends,’ she coaxed softly.

‘I know but, I’m still jealous,’ he told.

 

Jessica chuckled at GD’s jealousy.

‘Well, I’ve told you that it’s not only Jay and Khun oppa. There are also Hyunjoong oppa, Jae oppa, Junhyung and may be Taec,’ she told.

‘May be?’

‘Yes, because I don’t think Taec really likes me. May be he just attracted to me and he is attracted to Yoona too,’ she explained.

‘What a player,’ GD said.

‘Oppa~’

 

‘What? I’m just saying the truth. Don’t you dare back him up,’ he warned her, jealously.

‘Arasso,’ she chuckled at his acts.

‘So?’

‘Jaejoong oppa likes me since our training period but I couldn’t return his feeling because I always love Donghae oppa,’ she told.

GD snorted at the mentioned of ‘Donghae’.

 

‘Until now, Jae oppa still loves me. Whereas Hyunjoong oppa crushed on me ever since we met each other through Jae oppa. At first, Hyunjoong oppa is kind of mean to me but later on, he confessed that he actually loves me. But, I couldn’t return his feeling too because of the same reason,’ Jessica explained to GD.

‘So, they still love you until now?’ GD asked.

‘Yeah, I think so. I pity them but, I couldn’t do anything because for me, they are like my own brothers,’ she told.

‘What about Junhyung?’ he asked.

‘Heechul oppa introduced me to Junhyung and since then, he started to like me. I always tried to ignore him and now, it’s safe to say that he is with Hara,’ she said.

‘Hara? Hara who?’ he asked, clueless.

‘Aigoo.. Kara’s Goo Hara, don’t you know her?’

‘Ahh, I know her. So, he is with her now?’ he asked again.

‘Kind of. I’m their cupid, I match both of them,’ she told, proudly.

‘So, one rival is out for me,’ he said.

 

 

Jessica chuckled at him.

‘Now, the most important part. About Jay,’ she said.

‘Okay, tell me everything about him,’ GD said.

‘When I broke up with Hae oppa, I’m really heartbroken and sad. We broke up because of the scandals, rumors and antis. Losing him is really devastating to me because we love each other so much,’ she told.

‘Urghh, can we just skip that part?’ he asked, jealous and annoyed.

 

Jessica just ignored his jealousy and continued her story.

‘I became so cold, emotionless and sad after we broke up. I’m not the same Jung Jessica that people used to know. Well, I tried to smile and look happy but it looks too fake. I’m always like that until Jay appeared in my life. He managed to make me smile, laugh and happy again. He is the important guy in my life. But, we never confessed our feelings and we called our relationship as ‘special’ friendship. Honestly, I don’t know whether I love him or not at that time because Hae oppa has a strong impact in my heart and I know my love for Hae oppa is just too strong,’ she told.

‘Then?’ GD asked, ignoring all the facts about her and Hae.

 

‘Everyone knows, I mean, all my closed friends know about me and Jay. They are really grateful to him because he makes me smiles and happy again. But then, you know about his MySpace issue, right? So, he left Korea and he left me after that issue arouse and what’s hurts me the most is, he left me without saying goodbye. I tried many ways to contact him but he just cuts off all his connections with me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter