chapter 123

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning

GD is still sleeping on his huge and comfortable bed. He doesn’t know why but, he felt so blissful and peaceful. He just doesn’t want to wake up from his sleeps because he’s afraid that blissful feeling will be gone once he woke up and opened his eyes. Sweet dreams accompanied him last night, dreams of him with his lover, Jessica.

The sun light from the outside disturbed GD from his deep sleeps. He slowly budged and tried to move but, he couldn’t. He felt something heavy on his chest, heavy but the feeling is so special. Even though there is a burden on his chest, he felt peaceful and blissful. That feeling is so familiar to him, really familiar.

 

GD slowly opened his eyes with so much difficulty. He rubbed his eyes and when his eyes were fully opened, he is surprised to see the person beside him. She is sleeping soundly like a baby, comfortably rested her head on his broad chest. She is none other than his girlfriend, Jessica.

GD is really surprised and shocked to see her in his room, on his bed and in his arms. A smile crept on his face, a blissful smile. His smile grew wider when she snuggled closer onto his chest while her arms wrapped on his waist. She looked so adorable in his eyes.

He still couldn’t believe his eyes. The fact that Jessica is sleeping in his arms right now is like a dream to him, a dream that he has been dreaming off since they reconciled after the biggest crisis in their relationship. He gently her brunette hair and planted a tender kiss on the top of her head.

 

 

GD caressed Jessica’s puffy cheeks and her perfect jaw-line. He missed her so much and he missed to have a moment like this with her. He tipped her pointed nose and chuckled when she scrunching her nose because of the disturbance.

‘You are cute and adorable,’ he thought, happy.

 

GD leaned down and pecked her y lips. Jessica slightly moved because of the disturbance and her eyebrows creased. He shushed her by tightens his hugs and gently patting her arm.

‘Hush, baby. Go to sleep, I’m here,’ he shushed, softly.

Jessica seemed to hear his voice and she snuggled closer to him. She is back to her dreamland and is sleeping soundly.

 

GD lets Jessica slept as long as she wanted. He is happy just by hugging her like now. He hummed a lullaby to let Jessica sleeps more because he knew she is tired and exhausted because of jet-lag.

Jessica is back sleeping soundly like a baby, in GD’s warm arms.

 

 

 

After about an hour, Jessica slightly moved. She slowly opened her eyes while rubbing it. When she is fully awake, she saw GD’s smiling face.

‘Morning, sunshine,’ GD greeted with smiles.

‘Morning, oppa,’ she murmured sleepily.

‘Have a good sleep?’ he asked while stoking her hair.

‘Ermmm,’ she mumbled with a yawn.

‘Still sleepy?’ he asked.

She nodded while snuggling to his chest, closing her eyes once again.

 

GD chuckled at his sleepy-head girlfriend.

‘Aigoo, my sleeping beauty,’ he said while tipping her nose.

 

Jessica opened her eyes and she looked up at GD. She lifted her head from his chest and leaned in, to peck his lips.

‘Chupp!’ she pecked his lips.

GD smiled widely at her, happy and blissful.

 

 

‘I thought you said you don’t want to come here last night,’ GD said to her with questioning looks.

‘Mwe? You don’t like I came here?’ Jessica asked, sourly.

‘No..’

‘You don’t like it? Fine, I’ll go back right now,’ she pretended to sulk while trying to break free from his hugs.

‘No, that’s not what I mean. Of course I like you came here. That’s what I begged you last night,’ he coaxed while tightens his grips on her waist.

A smile crept on Jessica’s sulking face. She is now lying on GD’s chest. She leaned in and landed her lips on his, softly kissing him.

 

‘I miss you so much, oppa,’ Jessica told when their lips parted.

‘Me too, baby. I miss you like crazy,’ GD replied.

Jessica stared at his handsome face. She gently caressed his eyebrows, his nose, and his eyes and his jaw-lines. Then, she softly brushed his y lips.

 

‘Can I kiss you again?’ Jessica asked with a shy smile.

‘Since when you need to ask permission to kiss me?’ GD asked with raised eye-brows.

Jessica beamed and she leaned in, landed her lips on GD’s. They kissed softly and gently at first but, their kisses grew deeper and deeper. They ended up kissing each other passionately.

 

 

 

‘Thank you, baby,’ GD thanked after their lips parted.

Jessica stared into his eyes and she saw tears in it.

 

‘Are you crying?’ she asked, concern.

‘This is the tears of happiness,’ he replied with a smile.

A tear felt from GD’s eyes and dropped onto his cheek. Jessica gently wiped off his tear with her thumb.

 

‘I love you, oppa,’ Jessica said softly.

‘I love you too, princess,’ GD replied.

Jessica’s eyes are teary too, the tears of happiness. She tried to hold it but, she failed. A stain of tears started to fall from her eyes.

GD saw it and he leaned in to kiss her tears away. He wiped off her tears by kissing it.

 

 

‘I think you should stop being a cry baby,’ GD teased.

‘Look who’s talking,’ Jessica replied, sarcastically.

He chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

 

‘It hurts,’ Jessica whined and pouted.

‘Aww, sorry,’ GD apologized and kissed her cheek.

 

‘Is it still hurt?’ he asked.

‘No but my lips are hurt,’ she replied while pointing to her lips.

‘I didn’t pinch your lips, I just pinched your cheek. How can your lips hurt too?’ he asked with a smirk.

‘I don’t know but, my lips are really hurting,’ she said while faking a sad face.

He chuckled at her cuteness. His old Jessica is back because she kept on showing her aegyo to him.

 

‘You don’t want to cure my lips?’ Jessica asked, sourly.

‘Of course I want,’ GD replied while leaning in, to kiss her lips.

They kissed softly and gently.

 

 

They stayed in each other arms for a moment before woke up.GD walked to the bathroom while Jessica is still lying down on the bed with smiles never left her face because she is happy.

GD stepped out from the bathroom after a few minutes with his body is wrapped by a bathrobe.

 

Jessica is on a sitting position, at the edge of the bed.

‘Oppa-ah,’ she called.

‘Yes, princess. What is it?’ GD asked.

 

Jessica motioned him to come to her. He walked towards her and kneeled down in front of her, between her legs.

‘What is it?’ he asked again with his sweet smiles.

‘I have something to tell you,’ she said while smiling too.

‘What is it? Just tell me,’ he replied while tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

 

She slowly took his hand and placed it on her chest, to feel her heartbeat.

‘Did you feel that? My heart is still beating rapidly for you,’ she told while staring right into his eyes.

‘Yeah, same with me,’ he replied with interlocking eyes with hers.

 

 

Jessica smiled sweetly at him. Then, she cupped his face with her small palms. She softly kissed his forehead, his eye-brows, his eyes, the tip of his nose, his cheeks and lastly, his lips. GD is really overjoyed with happiness because it’s been a really long times since she shower-kissed him.

‘I’m sorry for always hurting your feeling and make you sad. I know I’m stubborn and did many things to hurt you. I know, no one will love me as much as you and I’m so lucky to have you with me. Do you remember when I told that I still can’t fully forgive you yet?’ she asked while caressing his cheeks.

‘Yes, I remember,’ he answered shortly with a light smile.

‘Oppa, there is nothing to forgive because honestly, I already forgave you, totally. Now, there is no scar in my heart. My heart is full with my love for you,’ she confessed, sweet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter