chapter 135

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At YGE

 

Jessica femininely walked inside the luxurious building, YGE’s building. She is on a long-break after finishing her drama, Wild Romance. She used her break by resting, sleeping and spending times with her family and her boyfriend, GD.

 

GD is really busy nowadays because of the ALIVE promotion and ALIVE Tour, so, he rarely got times to spend with Jessica. Whenever he got a short break, he will told her and she will fly to YGE or GD’s private apartment as soon as possible. They will use that chance to spend times with each other.

He is very happy and glad now because Jessica is on a long-break. It’s because she got times to visit him at YGE and at his tour stages. Even though they only can meet for short time but, it’s enough for him to know that she is there, supporting him. She is the great supporter for him and also, his inspiration.

 

 

 

 

‘Anniyong, Jessica,’ some of the YGE’s staff greeted her when they bumped onto each other at the hallway.

Jessica becomes a part of YG’s family. She is the only outsider that was allowed to freely visited YGE.

 

‘Anniyong~~’ Jessica greeted with smiles to some of the staffs that she met.

She headed to BB’s practice room, to meet with GD. On her way, she halted her steps when she saw a picture frame of BB with international singer, Jessie J, at MTV Emas. The picture hanged on the wall at the hallway.

 

 

Jessica looked at the picture with a proud smile plastered on her beautiful face.

‘I am so proud of you,’ she said while pointing at GD, in the picture.

She remembered watching MTV EMAS when BB won the award for Asian’s Top stars.

 

 

 

-flashback-

At SNSD’s dorm

 

‘Yeay!! You see that?! That’s my boyfriend!’ Jessica squealed while jumping like a kid when BB appeared on the TV screen for MTV EMAS. She is hugging Jiyongie in her arms, tightly.

‘Yah2, Jung Jessica! No need to squeal like that. We all know that is your boyfriend!’ Hyoyeon said to the ice princess that absolutely overwhelming with happiness and proud of her lover.

 

 

‘We love Katy perry!’ GD exclaimed with a wide smile.

The other BB members smiled too.

 

 

Jessica’s smiles quickly vanished from her face when those words came out from GD’s own mouth.

‘Did he say he loves Katy Perry?’ Jessica asked with her cold face.

‘Seriously? Are you jealous because of that?’ Taeyeon asked in disbelief.

‘Did he really say he loves Katy Perry?’ Jessica asked again with bitter face.

‘Yes, he did,’ Yuri answered.

 

Jessica landed her lazy butts on the couch and crossed her legs, like a boss. She tightly hugged Jiyongie and her face wore a cold and jealous expression.

‘OMG, you are unbelievable! Getting work up because of something as little as that?’ Tiffany questioned with disbelief.

‘It’s not little, okay! He said he loves other girl!’ Jessica exclaimed, jealously.

 

 

‘Jiyongie, your appa is really mean! He cheated on your omma,’ Jessica talked with Jiyongie, sadly.

‘No, Jiyongie. Your omma is childish,’ Hyoyeon said while mimicking Jessica’s way in talking to Jiyongie.

‘Ewww, it gross,’ Tiffany whined, addressing the way Jessica talked to the lifeless pillow.

 

‘Poor you, Jiyongie. Have a pair of childish parents,’ Taeyeon told Jiyongie, teasing Jessica.

‘No, I’m not! He just said he loves other girl!’ Jessica argued.

‘Yah Sica, he means it like a fan loves his idol! He loves Katy Perry likes you love Daniel Hanney oppa,’ Sooyoung told.

‘That’s right! You love Daniel Hanney and he loves Katy Perry. It’s a love from fan to the idol, don’t you get it?’ Yuri explained.

 

 

Jessica processed her friends’ words and slowly calming down.

‘That’s right, all of you are right,’ Jessica said with more relax.

‘You know what? I always thought Jiyong oppa is the over-jealous and conservative boyfriend. But now, I realized that you are no different with him, the over-jealous and conservative girlfriend. Both of you easily get jealous… You really suits each other,’ Taeyeon told Jessica, teasingly.

‘No, I’m not!’ Jessica denied.

‘Yeah2, keep on denying,’ Hyoyeon said in sarcastic tones.

Jessica pouted because her friends were right about her, her over-jealousy towards GD.

 

 

‘You are totally hopeless when it’s about your G-Dragon,’ Yuri stated.

‘Yes, I am,’ Jessica coolly admitted while still hugging Jiyongie.

‘I never imagine I will witness the cold and cool Jung Jessica becomes this pathetic for a guy,’ Taeyeon teased.

 

'One more thing, since when you love teddy-bear? Even our maknae doesn’t play with teddy-bear,’ Tiffany claimed.

‘It’s different, it’s not a usual teddy-bear, okay? This is Jiyongie,’ Jessica replied.

‘Aigoo, you are totally gross,’ Sunny retorted.

Jessica just shrugged her shoulders with her cool expressions.

 

 

‘By the way, I am curious about something, Sica. Between Daniel Henney and Jiyong oppa, which one is the most handsome for you?’ Sooyoung asked, curiously.

The other girls averted their attentions to Jessica too, curious of her answer.

 

‘Ermm, of course it’s my…’ Jessica slowly said.

‘Nugu?!’ Yuri asked, impatiently.

‘Of course the most handsome one is my..Ji…Daniel Henney oppa!’ Jessica said with a wide smile.

 

 

‘Yeah, gotcha!! I got it! I recorded it! Now, all I need to do is send this recorded voice to G-Dragon!’ Hyoyeon squealed while showing her smartphone. She recorded Jessica’s answer with her phone.

‘Yah!!!’ Jessica yelled while trying to grab the phone from Hyoyeon but failed because the other girls joined forces with the latter.

 

‘You are so dead, Jessie,’ Tiffany said to her with a sly smile.

‘Yah, Kim Hyoyeon! Give it back to me right NOW!’ Jessica shouted.

‘Shiro!’ Hyoyeon stated w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter