chapter 17

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In LA

GD is in LA for Tonight’s MV shooting. They have really pack schedules because they want to give their best for the MV. Even though he is in LA, GD never fails to text or call Jessica once in a while. If it’s up to him, he wants to call her every night but he couldn’t because of the time difference between LA and Seoul. He doesn’t want to bother her because he knows she is busy too and must be tired of her pack schedules.

 

‘Youngbae-ah, can you come with me?’ GD asked.

‘Where?’

‘To the mall,’ he told.

‘Mall? You want to shop?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Yep, I want to buy something for Jessica,’ GD told.

‘Oho, you want to get a present for your girlfriend,’ Taeyang teased.

‘Yahh, it’s just a present. You should buy something for Yuri too,’ GD told him.

‘Me and Yuri are just friends, unlike you and Jessica,’ Taeyang said, teasingly.

 

‘Yah, we are friends too,’ GD said.

‘Friends? Yeah, right. You obviously like her more than friend,’ Taeyang told as a-matter-of-fact.

‘Can we go now?’ GD asked, ignoring his teases.

‘Okay, I’m bored too,’ Taeyang said.

‘Let’s go,’ GD replied.

 

Both of them steps out from the hotel room and heading to the nearby mall. Top, Daesung and Seungri are all gone, missing in one of the pubs. Normally, GD and Taeyang will join Top and the others at the pub too but today, he has something important to do, to get something for Jessica.

 

 

Once they are at the mall, both of them wander around the stores to find the perfect present for Jessica.

‘What do you want to buy?’ Taeyang asked.

‘Ermm, I already think of one,’ GD told.

‘Wow, you really know girls,’ Taeyang said.

‘Of course, I’m G-Dragon,’ he said smugly.

 

Taeyang just shook his head and follows GD into a jewelery store. GD is thinking to buy a necklace for Jessica.

‘Youngbae-ah, you should remember this. Jewelery or diamond is girl’s best friend,’ GD told while looking at the necklaces.

‘I already know that,’ Taeyang said.

‘Really? I thought the innocent Youngbae doesn’t know that,’ GD teased.

‘Well, I think I need to learn from G-Dragon in how to win a girl's heart,’ Taeyang told jokingly.

‘Of course,’ GD said smugly.

 

Taeyang chuckled at his best friend. GD is focusing on the necklaces. He is looking the perfect one for Jessica. GD is a really high taste and fashionable guy, so, it’s really hard to satisfy his taste.

After spending about an hour at the jewellery store, GD is finally done choosing the necklace.

‘I’ll take this one,’ he told the shop assistant.

‘Wow, Ji. It’s really expensive,’ Taeyang told.

‘I choose the most beautiful one,’ GD told.

‘You already started to spend your money on her, huh?’ Taeyang asked cynically.

‘I like her, of course I don’t mind spending for her,’ GD said casually.

‘Ani, I think you love her,’ Taeyang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter