chapter 85

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Japan

Meanwhile in Japan, Jessica and her members are ready to leave the hotel and headed to the airport, to fly back to Seoul. Jessica is still trying to reach GD but she failed because GD doesn’t answer all her calls and texts. She called Top and he told everything to her, about GD’s jealousy and anger towards her latest rumors with Taecyeon.

‘Where are you, oppa?’ she asked herself, worried about GD.

 

‘Sica, Jiyong oppa doesn’t answer you yet?’ suddenly Taeyeon asked.

‘No, ottoke?’ Jessica asked, sadly.

‘You should understand his feeling. If I’m at his place, I will be angry and upset too. So, when we landed in Seoul, you need to go and find him. You need to talk and explain everything to him,’ Taeyeon coaxed while patting Jessica’s back.

‘Neh, Taengoo. But I’m still worried about him. I’m afraid if he did something stupid,’ Jessica said worriedly.

‘Don’t worry, I don’t think oppa will do that. He trusts you, right? He is just jealous, that’s why he ignored you now. I think he wants your attention and he wants you to comfort and coax him,’ Taeyeon told kindly.

‘But I know him really well. When he is mad, he will act out of his rationale,’ Jessica said.

‘That’s why you need to comfort and coax him. He needs your love and attention to him,’ Taeyeon told.

‘Neh, Taeyeonnie. Kombawo,’ Jessica thanked with her sad face.

‘Come on, cheer up. You will meet with your G-Dragon in few hours,’ Taeyeon cheered her.

Jessica forced a light smile to her kid leader.

 

 

All the Shoshi girls left the hotel and headed to the airport. They boarded and left Japan, heading back to their hometown, Seoul.

After a few hours, the landed at Incheon airport. There are many fans that waited for them at the airport. The girls rushed to their vans and left the airport.

 

Jessica tried to call GD again but still, no respond from him. She sighed and looked out of the window, thinking about her boyfriend.

‘Jess, Jiyong oppa still doesn’t answer your call?’ Tiffany asked.

‘No, what should I do, Fany-ah?’ Jessica asked, sadly.

‘You should keep on trying. Do you want us to drop you anywhere?’ Tiffany asked.

‘I want to drop by at their dorm,’ Jessica replied.

‘Okay,’ Tiffany said with her eye-smiles.

 

Tiffany told their driver to stop somewhere near BB’s dorm.

‘Good luck, Sica. You need to be patient with him. He is angry and upset with you,’ Yuri told her.

‘Neh, I know,’ Jessica said.

 

 

15 minutes after that, the driver stopped and Jessica disguised herself.

‘Good luck, onnie,’ Yoona cheered her.

‘Take care, Jessie,’ Tiffany told.

‘Don’t forget to call us later,’ Yuri reminded her.

‘Neh, I will. Thank you. See you later at dorm,’ Jessica said and stepped out from the van.

 

When the van drove off, Jessica walked to BB’s dorm which is nearby the place where she was dropped off. She disguised herself properly to avoid anyone recognized her.

Once she is at BB’s front door, she buzzed the bell and few seconds later, someone opened the door.

‘Oh, Sica-ah,’ Top greeted her.

‘Anniyong, oppa. Is Jiyong oppa home?’ Jessica asked.

‘No, he’s not here,’ Top replied.

‘Bwoh?! Do you know where he is now?’ she asked, worriedly.

‘I don’t know, Sica. I tried to call him but he doesn’t answer,’ Top told her.

‘Ottoke, oppa?’ she asked, almost crying.

‘Ermm, do you know his private apartment?’ Top asked.

‘Ah, he must be there, right?’ she asked, with a light hope.

‘Yes, maybe.’

‘Thank you, oppa. I need to go now,’ she told.

 

 

‘Sica, wait! Do you want to use my car?’ Taeyang suddenly asked from inside the dorm.

‘Kwencana, oppa. I’m afraid I will scratch your expensive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter