chapter 86

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once she stepped into his room, GD is lying down on his bed with a blanket covering his entire body. Jessica walked towards him and sat on the edge of the bed, beside him. She slowly pulled off the blanket from his face.

‘I know you are really mad at me. I’m so sorry,’ she kept on apologizing to GD, who is closing his eyes.

 

Jessica leaned in and kissed his cheek.

‘I love you, oppa,’ she whispered and stood up, leaving the room.

 

 

 

As soon as Jessica is out of the room, GD opened his eyes.

‘Aisssh, it’s so hard to be mad at you,’ he sighed.

 

GD stared at the ceiling with both of his arms under his head. He is thinking about Jessica and her scandals with Taecyeon.

‘I never doubt your love for me but, you make me insecure, jealous and mad with your scandals. Aishhhh, Kwon Jiyong! Since when you become so pathetic for a girl?’ he sighed again.

 

 

After about 10 minutes, GD crawled down from his bed and walked out of his room. His eyes are searching for Jessica.

‘Did she left already?’ he asked himself, sad.

 

When he entered his living room, he saw Jessica. She is crouching like a baby on the couch, her eyes are closed. She probably fell asleep while waiting for him.

GD slowly sat on the edge of the couch, beside her. He gently caressed her cheek and a smile immediately formed on his face. She looks so adorable and cute while sleeping.

He leaned in and kissed her forehead, softly. He is about to stood up from the couch when Jessica suddenly grabbed his arm.

‘Are you still mad?’ she asked with a cute pout.

‘You reckon?’ he asked back, trying hard to maintain his cold face.

‘Please stop sulking. Until when you want to be mad at me?’ she asked while rubbing his arm.

 

GD just ignored her and wanted to stand up. However, Jessica pulled him towards her by his arm and half the top of his body landed on hers.

She hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go.

‘I won’t let you go,’ she whispered, cutely.

 

GD chuckled at her childlike acts.

‘Really?’ he asked, still in her arms.

‘Yes, you will forever stuck with me,’ she replied, playfully.

 

GD kissed the side of her head, on her hair and released himself from her hugs. He stood up and walked to the kitchen, trying hard not to flash his smiles.

Jessica giggled at his childish yet cute acts. She thought his sulks are really cute and adorable. She stood up from the couch and walked to the kitchen.

 

 

 

GD is looking for something in the freeze when a pair of small arms wrapped around his waist from behind, tightly.

‘I’m forgiven, right?’ she asked, adorably while back-hugging him.

‘Only if you promised that it will never happen again,’ he replied.

‘I promised!’ she said.

‘You swear?’ he asked.

‘I swear with all my heart,’ she said and kissed his back.

 

GD smiled and he turned around, to face her. His arms are locked on her ant waist while both of her arms are on his broad chest. Jessica is gazing up at GD, adorably.

‘Kiss me,’ she said, delicately.

 

GD leaned in and landed his lips on hers. They kissed softly and gently.

‘Please smile. I miss your smiles,’ she told.

However, he still maintained his blank face.

 

 

Jessica placed both of her index fingers at the corner of GD’s lips and forced him to form a smile.

‘There, the smile that I love the most,’ she told him while s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter