chapter 150

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Yahhhhh!!!!!!!!’

‘OMG!!!!!!!!!!’

 

GD and Jessica were shocked by the loud yells. GD instantly reacted by pulling the blanket to cover his girl’s upper-body and to cover himself. He climbed down from on top of Jessica’s body and lied next to her with his eyes directed to the room’s door.

‘What the hell are you doing?!!’ Taeyeon shrieked.

‘Yah, both of you!! Don’t try to poison our innocent eyes!’ Tiffany yelled too.

‘Come on, Fany! You think I don’t know about you and Kang Daesung?’ GD said with a smirk while hugging Jessica, on the bed.

‘Oppa!!!’ Tiffany screamed loudly with embarrassment.

‘Aisshh, you girls are so loud,’ GD complained.

 

 

‘Jung Sooyeon, what were you thinking? Our maknae is here! You should at least think about her and Yoongie too,’ Taeyeon nagged at Jessica.

‘I’m sorry, Taenggoo… You blame this guy, don’t blame me,’ Jessica apologized while slapping GD’s bare chest that was covered by blanket.

‘Why me? They were the one who invaded our privacy,’ GD said to his girl.

‘Bwoh?! Invaded your privacy?.... Hellooooooo, this room is shared between your girl and Sooyoungie… So, you should behave and control yourselves,’ Tiffany argued with her in-law.

‘I’m sorry… I promised it won’t happen again,’ Jessica apologized to TaeNy while holding onto the blanket that covered her body.

 

‘Oppa, if you miss your Sica that much, bring her to your apartment. Do your business there,’ Taeyeon told, teasingly.

‘Yah, Kim Taeyeon!!’ Jessica exclaimed with reddish cheeks while GD grinned widely.

‘Don’t act so innocent, Jessie. We all know both you so well,’ Tiffany teased too.

‘That’s right,’ Taeyeon agreed.

‘Plus, I think make-up is hot. Well, that’s what I always read and people always tell us, right Jessie?’ Tiffany said with playful grins.

‘Yah, get out both of you!’ Jessica yelled, embarrassed.

 

‘Yeah2x, we will get out. Please don’t continue your business here, okay? Go to your apartment and do your business there, okay Jiyong oppa?’ Taeyeon said to GD but more to tease the ice princess, Jessica.

‘Yahhhh!!’ Jessica whined and covered her head with blanket, embarrassed.

Taeyeon, Tiffany and GD laughed at Jessica’s reaction. TaeNy left the room while still laughing at their fellow member.

 

 

 

‘They are gone, baby,’ GD said while trying to pull the blanket from Jessica’s head.

‘Eesshhhh, this is because of you! You always put me in embarrassing situation. First, with Seungri and now with Fany and Taengoo,’ Jessica whined with a pout.

‘You are always blaming me. It’s not fair, baby,’ he told.

‘Ottoke? This is so embarrassing! It’s your fault!’ she whined again.

‘You are really funny… Don’t deny that you were drowning with my hotness and missing my iness too,’ he smirked.

A smile slowly cracked on her face upon seeing his attractive smirk. She threw his arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.

 

‘I do miss you,’ Jessica said while smiling.

‘I know.. I miss you too,’ GD replied.

She broke their hugs and rested her head on his bare chest while her fingers were playing with his. They stayed in each other embraces for several minutes, releasing their longings.

 

 

‘You look tired,’ Jessica said while caressing GD’s face.

‘Yes, I am. I am stressed and tired because of missing you,’ GD said with his gazes fixed on her pretty face.

‘I’m sorry, honey,’ she apologized again.

‘Stop apologizing, I’m not mad anymore.. I just want to spend my times with you,’ he spoke with a genuine smile.

‘You should get a proper rest and sleep,’ she told with concern.

‘I’ll sleep here,’ he replied.

‘No! You can’t! I shared this room with Sooyoungie,’ she objected.

‘Can’t you ask her to sleep in other room?’ he asked.

‘No, I can’t… You should go back and rest at your apartment,’ she replied.

‘Shiro! I can’t sleep properly because you are not with me,’ he opposed.

‘I’ll come with you, okay? I will accompany you tonight,’ she coaxed her lover.

‘Really? Let’s go!’ he instantly agreed.

She chuckled at his childish acts. He stood up from the bed and took his t-shirt that was lying on the floor.

 

 

‘Oppa, can you get my clothes?’ Jessica asked while still covering her chest with the blanket. She couldn’t reach for her clothes because GD tossed it far away from her.

GD chuckled while collecting her bra, tank-top and shirt that were scattered on the floor. He gave the clothes for her while stealing a peck from her lips.

Jessica wore her bra, tank-top and shirt before stood up from the bed. She walked towards the mirror and applied thin make-up on her face.

 

‘Baby, what do you need to bring along with you?’ GD asked.

‘Ermm, my bag over there.. My phone and I-pad on the table and my cardigan,’ Jessica told while fixing her hair in front of the mirror.

GD took her phone and I-pad and put into her bag. Then, he took her cardigan and gave it to her.

 

 

After Jessica is done fixing herself, both of them walked out from the room with GD is holding her bag.

When they were in the living room, the girls giggled seeing the stylish and mighty G-Dragon was holding a woman’s bag. It was a rare sight for them to see GD in that situation. He looked like a loyal and devoted husband to Jessica.

‘Bye girls. See you tomorrow,’ Jessica bid good bye without looking at them. She is afraid to look at them becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter