chapter 128

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, at YGE’s basement carpark, someone just arrived in a new BMW that is bought by her boyfriend last two weeks. She, Jessica, stepped out from her white BMW and headed inside the building, to meet with her lover, G-Dragon.

GD bought her a new car because her old BMW is totally damaged in the accident. He bought her the same exact car that she used before the accident.

 

 

Jessica femininely and elegantly walked inside the building, looking for GD. On her way, she met with a few of YGE’s staffs. She  humblely greeted and bowed to them, showing her kindness and humbleness.

Everyone in YGE envied her gorgeousness and perfectness as a girl. Furthermore, she is G-Dragon’s girlfriend, the fact that every girls were jealous of. And every guy envied GD for having her, SNSD’s Jessica, as his girl.

 

 

‘Youngbae oppa!’ Jessica cried when she saw Taeyang.

‘Owh, Sica-ah!’ Taeyang called, surprised.

Jessica walked towards him and gave a light hug.

 

‘Finally, you are here. I haven’t seen you in two weeks,’ Taeyang said to her.

‘Neh, oppa. I’m so busy with my schedules, especially my drama’s shooting,’ Jessica told.

‘Poor you. You looked exhausted and pale,’ he stated.

‘I’m really tired now but, I need to meet with Jiyong oppa. It’s been a week since the last time I saw him,’ she replied.

‘Yeah, I know. And your boyfriend has been throwing tantrum to everyone here,’ he reported to her.

‘What?! Really?’ she asked, surprised.

He nodded at her, confirming about GD’s critical state.

 

‘Where is he now, oppa?’ Jessica asked Taeyang.

‘He is in the recording room and he is in a bad mood,’ suddenly someone answered before Taeyang did.

 

‘Owh, Teddy oppa,’ Jessica said when she saw Teddy. She didn’t aware of his presence because she’s too absorbed talking with Taeyang.

 

 

 

‘Sica, you better go and comfort your precious boyfriend ASAP,’ Teddy told her.

‘He is in the recording room?’ Jessica asked.

‘Yeah,’ Teddy shortly answered.

‘Alright. I need to go now, oppa,’ Jessica said to both Taeyang and Teddy and excused herself.

 

‘Don’t be surprise when you step inside the room!’ Teddy yelled at her when she’s already walking away.

Jessica chuckled and waved her hand at both of the guys.

 

 

 

 

Jessica headed to the GD’s usual recording room. Once she is in front of the room, she slowly twisted the doorknob. She peeked inside the room and saw her lover, GD, at the working table. He’s on the chair with his back leaned against it. His eyes are closed and it looked like he is sleeping.

But, the most surprising to her is the room’s state. Usually, the room is always neat and clean but this time, it’s so messy with crunched papers scattered on the floor. Now, Jessica understands why Teddy told her to don’t be surprised.

 

Jessica stepped inside and slowly walked towards the sleeping GD. When she’s right in front of him, she can clearly see his handsome face. However, there were signs of sadness and depression wrote on his face. His chest moved up and down, showing that he is breathing.

She smiled and slowly leaned in, softly pecked his lips. When she is about to pull off, his strong arms held her slender waist and pulled her onto his laps.

‘You stole my kiss and wanted to run away, huh?’ GD asked while opening his eyes.

‘You are awake?’ Jessica asked with her sweet smiles.

‘I’m not sleeping. I just closed my eyes to calm my mind,’ he replied without smiling.

 

Jessica quickly wrapped her arms on his neck and hugged him, tightly.

‘I miss you, honey,’ she whispered, on the crook of his neck.

‘I miss you too, baby,’ GD replied and tenderly kissed her shoulder.

 

 

Jessica slowly loosens her arms and cupped GD’s face with her small palms.

‘You don’t know how much I miss you, oppa,’ she delicately expressed her longing for him, she’s still on his laps.

‘Really? Prove it,’ he said with his emotionless face.

She smiled and planted a tender kiss on his forehead. Then, she kissed both of his eyes, the tip of his nose, his cheeks and lastly, his y lips. They kissed softly and gently at first but, their kisses grew deeper and deeper. They ended up kissing each other passionately and fiercely.

 

 

 

‘Is it enough to prove my love and my longing for you?’ Jessica asked while softly brushing his lips, after the kiss.

GD cracked a light smile on his face and lightly nodded.

 

‘I love you, oppa,’ she whispered.

‘I love you too,’ he replied but, his face still wore a cold expression.

‘Are you mad at me?’ she asked, delicately.

‘You reckon?’ he asked back while tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

‘I don’t know, that’s why I asked,’ she answered.

He just raised his shoulders and maintained his emotionless face.

 

‘Oppa, please tell me. Are you mad at me?’ Jessica softly asked while his hair.

‘I don’t know. I guess I am,’ GD shortly answered.

‘About what?’ she asked again.

‘You know, everyone has been talking and spazzing about your so-called koala-hug in your drama. What do you think I felt when I saw you hugged other guy that adorably? And you never did it to me, not even once,’ he said to her with his bitter and sad face.

‘Oppa…..’

‘We didn’t meet each other for a week and everyone kept on telling me about you and Lee Dong Wook and your koala-hug to him. What do you reckon I feel? And I when I watched that hug of yours, I felt like…..i don’t know what I felt. I don’t have feeling anymore. You cut my heart into pieces,’ he expressed his sadness and jealousy.

Jessica is shocked to hear his heartbreak confession. She felt so guilty towards her lover. She quickly wrapped her arms on his neck, pulling him into her tight embraces.

 

‘I’m really sorry, oppa. I’m so so sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you. It’s the director’s idea, not me,’ Jessica apologized while gently rubbed his back.

‘It hurts so much, Sica,’ GD quietly said, on the crook of her neck.

‘I’m really sorry. I hurt you again, I’m sorry oppa,’ she apologized again, with teary eyes.

Both of them stayed in each other arms for a few minutes.

 

 

 

‘Oppa, I’m sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter