chapter 24

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They are enjoying their moments there. Jessica’s head is on GD’s shoulder all the time while his arm is on her shoulder, hugging her. They saw many couples stroll along the river and having their own moments.

‘I bet some of them are idols like us too,’ he told.

‘That’s right,’ she agreed.

‘We should go now, the movie will start soon,’ he told her.

 

Jessica nodded and lifted her head from his shoulder.

‘Pull me up,’ she told cutely.

 

GD chuckled at her aegyo and he holds her hands, pulls her to stand up. They walk to his car and heading to the cinema, for their late night movie date.

 

 

 

Once they arrived at the cinema, GD parked his car and they walk to the cinema, holding hands like always.

‘Which movies should we watch?’ GD asked while watching the screen.

‘I don’t want a horror movie,’ she told.

‘Me neither because I don’t want to risk my hearing,’ he said, teasing Jessica.

 

Jessica pinches his arm and he whines in hurts.

‘Ouch.’

‘Serve you right,’ she said with straight-face.

GD chuckled at her.

 

After discussing about 5 minutes, they finally decided the movie. They choose a romantic comedy English’s movie, Jessica’s decision. GD bought a drink and popcorn for themselves.

They are waiting for the movie theatre to be open, at a corner. GD is holding the popcorn while Jessica is holding the drink. Her other hand is clinging onto GD’s arm.

While waiting, they talk and joke with each other. GD spontaneously feeds her the popcorn. She is slightly startled but happy with his acts. Without them knowing, several pairs of eyes are watching them and the owner of a pair of eyes are hurting, inside.

 

When the movie theatre is opened, they quickly walk inside. They settled themselves at their seats, a couple seat. GD placed the popcorn on his laps and he is still feeding Jessica.

Finally, the movie started and both of them focused on the movie. GD noticed that Jessica is slightly shivering because she is cold.

‘Are you cold?’ he whispered.

‘Neh, it’s so cold. I’m shivering,’ she told quietly while hugging herself.

 

GD pulls her into his arms, to warm her and she placed her head on his chest.

‘Feeling warmer?’ he asked.

‘Yep, a bit,’ she answered.

 

Jessica squeezed herself into his arms and he tightens his hug.

‘Thanks,’ she thanked GD.

‘You are welcome. Plus, it’s my advantage because I can hug SNSD’s Jessica,’ he said jokingly.

She quickly pinched his stomach.

 

‘Ouchhh,’ he whined.

‘Ssshhhhhh~~~’ the other audiences shushed because GD’s voice is quite loud.

 

‘Opps,’ Jessica said quietly while covering .

Both GD and Jessica quietly giggled because of their own silly acts.

 

‘It’s your fault,’ he whispered.

‘No, it’s your fault for teasing me,’ she told.

‘Who teach you to pinch your boyfriend?’ he asked playfully.

‘My mother,’ she told.

‘Aigoo, I think my arm will have blue spot soon,’ he said jokingly.

‘So, stop teasing me.’

‘Shiro,’ he said.

Jessica pouted but GD couldn’t see it because it’s too dark.

 

‘Why is the woman crying?’ she asked GD when she watched the screen.

‘I don’t know.’

‘It’s your entire fault. I need to focus, so, stop disturbing me,’ she told sourly.

‘Arasso,’ he chuckled, tightening his hugs.

Jessica is back focusing on the movie, same goes with GD.

They watch the movie in each other arms. GD hugs her tightly and occasionally feeds the popcorn to Jessica. Meanwhile, Jessica is comfortably rested her head on his chest.

 

The guy that saw them outside the movie theatre is burning with jealousy, again. JiSica acts really anger and hurts him even though he knows that both of them are a couple. But, it can’t stop him from hurting and jealousy because he loves her, Jessica.

He is so shocked when he heard about JiSica love lines. It’s so hard to believe at first but when he witnessed by his own eyes JiSica’s acts during music festivals, he started to believe it.  And no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter