chapter 51

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week later

Jessica is back from meeting with her closed friends. GD is not with her because he has works to settle. Honestly, Jessica noticed that GD is a bit different now. He is slightly cold towards her but she just brushed off the feeling because she knows that GD is tired and busy with BB’s activities.

Maybe it’s just her feeling, she is being oversensitive. But yes, they haven’t met about 2 weeks already and that makes her misses him so much. She wonders if GD misses her as much as she misses him. She told him that she’s free tonight but GD couldn’t meet her because he has extra works to do and that’s make Jessica sad.

 

 

She arrived at her dorm and when she stepped out from the cab, someone is already in front of her.

‘Jay?’ she said, surprised.

‘Hey, Jess,’ he said softly.

‘What are you doing here?’ she asked.

‘I need to talk to you.’

‘How did you know my new dorm?’ she asked again.

‘I asked someone. Please, Jess. We really need to talk,’ Jay begged again.

 

Jessica looks at him and when their eyes met, she feels his sincerity and she softens a bit.

‘Okay,’ she said shortly.

‘Let’s go somewhere. We can talk comfortably there,’ Jay told while holding her hand.

‘I can walk by myself,’ she said, slightly cold while pulling her hand from his grips.

‘Okay,’ Jay said with smiles.

 

They stepped into his car and he drove off. In the car, Jay tries his best to start a conversation with Jessica but she chooses to give him a silent treatment. When he asked something, she just answered shortly.

10 minutes later, they arrived at a lonely park. They stepped out from the car and sat on the bench. Jessica is hugging herself while Jay is staring at her pretty face.

‘What is it that you want to talk about?’ she asked coldly.

‘Did you listen to the song?’ he asked softly.

‘Yes.’

‘What do you think about it?’ he asked again.

‘I don’t know. I’m not expert about song,’ she answered with straight-faced.

 

Jay cupped her face with his palms and gazes right into her eyes.

‘Jess, I’m so sorry for everything. I’m really sorry but, like I said before, I have my reason. Please, give me a chance to explain,’ he begged.

 

His voice and his stares make Jessica feels guilty of her acts towards him.

‘Okay, now, tell me everything. Everything that you want to tell,’ she said and smiles, lightly.

‘I miss those smiles of yours so much,’ he told softly.

‘Stop talking nonsense. I’m giving you a chance now, so, explain everything,’ she told.

‘Okay2x. Don’t interrupt until I’m finished, okay?’

‘Neh,’ she said.

 

 

Jay took a deep breath before he started to talk.

‘Jess, as you know, I left 2PM and Korea because of my stupid comments in MySpace. Yes, it’s because of that. But, that’s not the only reason. The other reason is, because of you,’ he told by gazing into her eyes.

‘Me?’ she asked, stunned.

‘Yes, because of you, because I care and love you so much.’

‘I don’t understand,’ she said, confused and clueless.

 

‘It’s true that my negative comments in MySpace are the main reason but the other reason is, I wanted to protect you. Lee Soo Man-shi and Jinyoung hyung came to see me. Apparently, someone took our pictures together and he threatens to release those pictures. So, LSM-shi begged me to leave Korea for your sake, for our sake. If I left, that person will not release the pictures because it’s no use since I already left. LSM-shi didn’t want to ruin your image and he wanted to protect you and SNSD. Honestly, I wanted to protect you too, so, I decided to leave. But, that’s not all. LSM-shi makes me promised that I will never contact you in any ways because he doesn’t want you being in a relationship. You are forbidden to date, it’s stated in your contract. So, he doesn’t want me to contact you and leave you for good. If he finds out that I tried to contact you in any ways, he will ruins your career and will do something to you. So, I agreed with him and I abandoned you. I did that not because I wanted but because I want to protect you and I care about you, so much,’ Jay explained everything to Jessica.

Jessica couldn’t believe what she just heard. She couldn’t believe that her sansaenim did that to Jay and to her. She gazes at Jay and she saw tears in his eyes.

 

‘I’m sorry, Jess. For hurting, abandoning and ignoring you. I’m really sorry,’ he apologized and a single tear dropped on his cheek.

Jessica eyes are blurry with tears too. She wrapped her arms around Jay’s neck and they hugged, tightly.

 

‘I’m really sorry,’ he apologized again.

‘Stop apologizing. It’s not your fault at all,’ she said with tears.

‘I miss you so much, I really do,’ he said and kissed her shoulder, tenderly.

‘I miss you too, Jay,’ she whispered.

Jay tightens his hugs while Jessica buries her face on the crook of his neck.

 

 

They stayed in that position for quite a long times before parted.

‘Am I forgiven now?’ he asked.

‘Yes,’ she answered with smiles.

‘Thank you,’ he said while wiping off the tears on her cheeks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter