chapter 78

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After about 45 minutes, they arrived at the beautiful beach. GD stopped the car right in front of the seaside.

 

‘Jess, wake up,’ GD said while gently patting her cheek.

Jessica doesn’t budge at all and is still sleeping soundly.

 

‘You are truly a sleeping beauty,’ he chuckled while her brunette hair.

 

 

‘Baby, rise and shine~~~’ he said loudly while patting her cheek.

Jessica slightly twitched her lips but still in her deep sleep.

 

GD chuckled at his girl’s cuteness and adorableness. He leaned in and gave a long peck on her lips, hoping to wake her up.

His trick succeeds because Jessica is slowly opening her eyes. He broke the peck and stared at her sleepy face.

 

‘Are we arrived already?’ she asked while rubbing her eyes.

‘Yep, sleepy head,’ GD replied with a chuckle.

‘Why are you laughing?’ she asked.

‘No, nothing. It’s just you are such a sleeping beauty,’ he said, teasingly.

‘Well, yes I am,’ she coolly admitted.

‘Come, get up. See what’s in front of you,’ he told.

 

Jessica get up from the seat and when her eyes caught the beautiful scenery in front of her, the blue ocean, her eyes are wide open and her mouths gawped.

‘Wowwwww,’ that’s the only word came out from .

‘Beautiful, isn’t it?’ GD asked.

‘It’s like heaven,’ she replied.

‘Yes, it is,’ he agreed.

 

 

 

‘Oppa, let’s go outside,’ Jessica told, excitedly.

‘Let’s go,’ GD said.

Both of them stepped out from the car and walked towards the beach.

 

‘I didn’t remember when was the last time I’m at a beach,’ Jessica said.

‘The last time I was here is last 2 months,’ GD told.

‘Really? I envy you,’ she said with a cute pout.

‘Starting today, I will bring you here every time you wish. Just tell me,’ he told her.

‘Neh, kombawo,’ she thanked while smiling.

‘Well, I think I deserve a prize for this, right?’ he said with a cheeky smile.

‘Prize?’ she asked.

‘Neh.’

 

‘What kind of prize?’ Jessica asked again.

‘Here,’ GD told while pointing to his lips, asking for a kiss.

‘Ah, that? Shiro!’ she said and playfully poked her tongue at him.

‘Shiro? Come here,’ he said while trying to hold her wrist but she dodged it.

 

Jessica is running away from GD and he is running after her. She is giggling while running from him. Both of them are bare-footed already.

GD finally caught up and hugged her from behind. She shrieked with her usual dolphin-like scream. He spun her around by wrapping his arms on her waist, tightly. Both of them are really happy and blissful and they were enjoying their sweet moments. They were giggling, squealing and laughing, like they are alone in this world.

Lastly, both of them fell off and lied down on the sand with Jessica landed on top of GD. Jessica is still giggling happily while staring at GD’s handsome face.

Their faces are just an inch apart from each other. Jessica leaned in and kissed his lips. They kissed softly and gently.

 

‘I’m so happy, oppa,’ Jessica told, still on his broad chest.

‘Me too, sweetheart,’ he said while smiling.

‘How I wish we can be like this all the time,’ she said with glowing eyes.

‘It must be really fun, right? Spending our time together like this 24/7, I will be in heaven,’ he told.

‘That’s right,’ she said with smiles.

 

 

 

GD hugged her ant waist tightly while Jessica is and caressing every inch of his face.

‘Oppa, you will never leave me, right?’ she asked.

‘Why are you asking that again?’ he asked back.

‘Nothing, just want to know,’ she replied.

‘I’ve told you, right? I will never leave you because I can’t live without you,’ he said, softly while tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

‘Me too…. I can’t live without you too,’ she told.

GD smiled and he pecked her lips, softly.

 

 

After that, both of them stood up and sat on the ground, enjoying the blue sea in front of them. Jessica’s arms are wrapped around GD’s waist and her head is rested on his chest, while GD is hugging her tightly.

‘Wow, it’s really beautiful, oppa,’ she said.

‘Yes it is.’

‘Oppa, can we watch sunset this evening?’ she asked.

‘That’s a good idea,’ he replied.

‘Great! I always wanted to watch sunset with my boyfriend,’ she told.

‘Same with me,’ he said and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

 

‘Oppa, I’m hungry~~~’ Jessica whined, cutely.

‘Let’s go find some food. There is a small restaurant over there,’ GD told.

He stood up and offered his hand to Jessica, to pull her up. Both of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter