chapter 113

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SNSD comeback with The Boys!

SNSD’s comeback is a big success!

The Boys conquered all charts.

SNSD’s new album is all-kill!

G-Dragon posted his picture with Jessica at MuSic Bank.

SNSD's Jessica first performance after a long hiatus is amazing.

Now, our angels are complete- SONES.

G-Dragon spotted at Music Bank for SNSD’s comeback.

G-Sica couple spotted at Music Bank’s backstage.

She did great and she will always be- G-Dragon.

SNSD won their first trophy for The Boys.

G-Dragon congratulated SNSD and his lover for their first win.

They are a match made in heaven – other idols.

I envy JiSica couple- female idol.

 

 

SNSD make a successful comeback with their new album, The Boys. The title song is a major hit and impressed everyone with their grown-up images.

Jessica is really busy weeks before their comeback. And now they have released their comeback album, their schedules will be really tight.

Jessica met with GD on their first comeback performance in Music Bank. GD showed up at Music Bank to support her comeback. She had no choice but to pretend and act like a happy couple with him because everyone at Music Bank is watching JiSica’s acts. They are excited to witness JiSica’s sweetness with their own eyes. However, no one knows that it’s just an act and pretending. Well, it’s real for GD but just an act for Jessica.

 

At a restaurant

Jessica, Yoona, Tiffany and Yuri are having their dinner at a high-class restaurant. Later on, Daesung and Taeyang joined them. The guys brought Top along with them.

 

‘Oppa!’ Jessica exclaimed when she saw Top.

‘Hey Jess,’ Top said while walking towards her.

Jessica hugged Top tightly because it’s been a really long time since they last met. Top is busy with his CFs photo shoots and modeling while Jessica is busy with her comeback.

 

‘I miss you, Tabbie oppa,’ Jessica said, still hugging Top.

‘I miss you too, kiddo,’ Top replied with his hoarse voice.

After that, he greeted other girls and Jessica greeted Daesung and Taeyang.

 

 

 

‘Why don’t you tell me that you will join us today?’ Jessica asked Top, who is sitting beside her.

‘I wanted to make a surprise,’ Top answered while smiling, his rare smiles.

Jessica smiled too and they enjoyed their meals while talking and gossiping with each other.

 

 

After finished eating, they stayed to talk and spend more times together.

‘Sica, until when you wanted to make Jiyong suffer?’ Top suddenly asked Jessica, seriously.

‘I didn’t make him suffer. He is the one who’s suffering himself,’ Jessica replied, emotionlessly.

‘Can you please stop acting so heartless and selfish?’ Top asked with his deep voice.

‘I’m not selfish and heartless!’ Jessica denied.

‘Yes you are. And you are damn stubborn too!’ Top told angrily.

Tiffany, Yoona, Yuri, Taeyang and Daesung are surprised to see the way Top acted towards Jessica. No one dare to scold and argue with the ice princess like that, except the charismatic Tabbie. All of them just listen to TopSica’s argument.

 

‘So what if I’m stubborn?! He is the one to blame for! He is the cause of me losing my baby and he is one irresponsible guy! I hate him! He is selfish and a jerk!’ Jessica yelled at Top with anger.

‘No, he is not! You don’t know the truth about Jiyong,’ Top argued, grimly.

‘What truth? I already know everything!’ Jessica debated.

‘No, you don’t. Don’t you want to ask him why he avoided and ignored you when you were pregnant? Why don’t you ask him the real reason he did that?’ Top asked her.

‘There’s no need for me to ask because I already knew it. He did it because he doesn’t want to be responsible for my pregnancy. He doesn’t want his own baby,’ Jessica answered, coldly.

‘No, that’s not true, Jessica,’ Taeyang said to her.

‘It’s the truth. Don’t try to deny it and don’t try to cover it for him,’ Jessica hissed at Taeyang.

 

 

‘Sica, listen to me…… The real reason Jiyong did that because he was learning to become a perfect father for your baby and a perfect partner for you. He learned everything he could just for you and his baby because he loves both of you so much. He did freak out but, he overcome it and learned as much as he could just for you,’ Top told Jessica the truth about GD.

He explained every single thing about GD to Jessica. About how he bought hundreds of books and magazines of baby and parenting, how he learned from the website, how he asked his mother for the tips to take care of a pregnant woman and newborn. Top told her everything and she is listening to him.

When he ended his story about GD, he looked at Jessica and noticed the tears that flooded in her eyes.

 

‘That’s the truth, Sica. Youngbae and Daesung knew about it too. We just knew it recently when we went to Jiyong’s apartment. We saw hundreds of books and magazines in his apartment and that’s when he told everything to us. And that’s only because we forced him to tell us, if not, he will never tell anyone and just kept it to himself. That’s Jiyong that we know, the selfless and kind Jiyong, your Jiyong,’ Top said to Jessica.

‘No, I don’t believe in you,’ Jessica told while trying hard to hold her tears.

‘If you don’t believe it, let’s go to his apart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter