chapter 92

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica is at a café, alone. She feels hungry and drove to her favorite café, the café that she always ate together with GD. She just talked to GD on the phone. She is happy even though they only talked for 5 minutes, it’s more than enough for her.

When GD called and asked about her health, she is overwhelming with happiness and grateful. At least she knows that he still cares for her and still loves her. Even though his voice is not cheerful and warm like before, but she is okay with it. As long as she can hear GD’s voice that always warm her heart.

 

After about two weeks, she only met with GD twice. The last time they met was last two days when Top brought her to his dorm and apparently, GD was there too.

When they first set their eyes on each other, both of them just stood still. However, GD took the first move and hugged her, tightly. Even though that’s all he did, Jessica is thankful. There are no kisses and ‘love’ words from GD but, she knows he still loves her. She knows by looking at his eyes. His eyes tell all, his eyes are full with love when he gazed at Jessica.

They only spent half an hour together because GD had a work to settle. Before he left, he kissed Jessica on her forehead. When he is gone, Jessica sobbed in Top’s arms. She is sad but also happy because she can finally meet with GD. Even though he is different from her old G-Dragon, at least she knows that he still loves her. The only thing that makes her heart really broken is GD didn’t ask anything about their baby. She knows that he still can’t accept their baby existence inside her.

Top calmed and coaxed her. He swore to give GD a good lesson for making his beloved sister cried and sad. Because of Top, Jessica finally smiled and stopped her tears.

 

 

 

 

While Jessica is zoning off, drowning in her deep thought, suddenly someone sat opposite her.

‘Anniyonghaseyo, Jessica-shi.’

‘Annoyinghaseyo… Do I know you?’ Jessica asked, slightly startled.

‘No, you don’t but I know you. Well, who doesn’t know SNSD’s Jessica, right?’ she replied while smiling.

‘Ah, yeh,’ Jessica said.

‘By the way, I’m Jina,’ she introduced herself.

‘I’m Jessica,’ Jessica said.

‘Nice to meet you. I’m one of your fans,’ Jina told her.

‘Ah, kombawo,’ Jessica thanked while smiling.

 

‘Well, the reason I’m here because I wanted to talk about Jiyong, your boyfriend,’ Jina calmly said.

‘What? What boyfriend?’ Jessica asked, shocked.

‘Don’t need to hide because I know it all. I know about your relationship with Jiyong and I won’t tell anyone, I swear,’ Jina assured.

‘But how did you know?’ Jessica asked, still surprised.

‘Well, I’m Jiyong’s friend. Or more precisely, I’m his ex-gf,’ Jina told her.

Jessica is really shocked when she heard Jina’s words. She never knows that GD has an ex-gf name Jina. She only knows about Kiko.

 

 

 

‘Ah, really?’ Jessica asked while her heart is beating, nervously.

‘Yes, we were in relationship during his trainings days until his early debuted days. We broke up because he was so busy with his schedules and I dumped him,’ Jina told.

‘What is your intention by telling me all this?’ Jessica asked, coldly.

‘No, nothing. It’s just I often met with Jiyong recently and I know both of you had a problem. Even though I don’t know the exact problem that both of you are facing now but, I know you are in a crisis with him,’ Jina said.

‘That’s our personal matter. So, you should back off and don’t interfere with our personal issue,’ Jessica said, grimly.

‘I know. I just coincidently saw you just now and I decided to introduce myself to you. Don’t worry, I’m not trying to do anything funny,’ Jina said.

 

‘What do you want?’ Jessica asked.

‘I just wanted to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter