chapter 178

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*note that the twin communicates with their parents in mix english n korean language

 

2 ½ years later

At YGE

 

‘Jayden, don’t run! You might fall down!’ Jessica yelled in English to her cute and adorable 3-years-old son.

‘No, mummy! I won’t,’ the little toddler replied in English too, with a wide smile on his handsome face while still jumping and running along the corridor.

‘Sweety, please be careful,’ Jessica reminded with concern.

‘Mummy, faster! I want to meet daddy!’ Jayden exclaimed excitedly with his babyish accent.

‘Yes, we will meet daddy but please don’t run,’ she reminded again.

However, Jayden just ignores his mother and continues skipping and happily running. Jessica shakes her head seeing her son’s activeness. She is pushing baby’s stroller where Jayden’s twin sister is sleeping, her daughter, Jasmine Kwon Jiyeon.

 

Jayden and Jasmine

Even though they are twins, they totally have different personalities. Jayden is an active, bubbly and cheerful little boy while Jasmine is the quiet and cool one, just like her mummy. It’s always easier for her to handle Jasmine compares with Jayden.

 

 

‘Sweety, your daddy won’t go anywhere, so, please be careful. You might hurt yourself,’ Jessica said to his son.

‘Faster, mom! You are so slow!’ Jayden yelled in English with both of his arms crossed on his chest, adorably demanding his mother to be faster.

 

‘Jayden Kwon Jihoon, that’s not the way to talk to your mother,’ Jessica scolded her son with both of her arms on her waist while showing her fake angry face to him.

‘I’m so sorry, mummy. I don’t mean to say that. I just want to meet daddy, I miss daddy. I’m sorry, mom,’ Jayden apologized with regret and sad face while walking towards his mother. He is such a smart little boy and always knows how to impress others with his words.

 

‘Please forgive me, mom,’ Jayden pleaded with his cute pouty lips that he inherited from his mother.  He knows best on how to melt his mother’s heart; well, other than his father.

‘It’s okay, sweety. Just don’t do it again, okay?’ Jessica said while smiling.

‘Neh, I promised!’ he swore with a wide and adorable grin.

‘Give mummy a kiss,’ she demanded cutely while bending down, to kiss her son.

Jayden looks up to his mummy and happily gives a peck on her lips. Then, he adorably hugs his mother.

 

‘Now, let’s go to daddy!’ Jessica happily exclaimed while one of her hand is holding Jayden’s hand and the other one is pushing the stroller. They walk towards GD’s studio.

‘Yeay!’ Jayden squealed, excitedly.

He is happily skipping while holding his mother’s hand. His mouth is mumbling and muttering non-stop to his mother, excited to meet his daddy after two days separated. Jessica had to attend a fashion event in Tokyo as Blanc & Eclare’s CEO and she brings Jayden and Jasmine along with her. Her husband couldn’t come with them because he is too busy preparing for BB’s long-awaited comeback that is set the next month.

 

 

‘Handsome boy! You are back!’ suddenly Top appeared from one of the rooms.

‘Seunghyun samchu!’ Jayden excitedly yelled while running to his uncle.

‘Anniyong, oppa,’ Jessica greeted while giving a light hug to Top before he took Jayden into his arms.

 

‘Do you have fun in Tokyo?’ Top asked the cute toddler.

‘Neh,’ Jayden nodded, cutely.

‘Kyeopta,’ Top said before pecking his cheek. Jessica smiles seeing her son with his godfather.

 

‘My little princess is sleeping,’ Top said while looking at Jasmine in the stroller.

‘Yes, she is tired playing with her brother for hours,’ Jessica told him.

‘And this little boy is not tired?’ Top asked while tickling Jayden. The toddler cutely giggles by his uncle’s tickles.

‘You know him very well, oppa. He is one tough boy,’ Jessica said while smiling at her energetic son.

 

‘Jazzy really resembles your personality a lot, Sica-yah. She still sleeps soundly with these noises,’ Top said.

‘Oh yes, she is the Jessica junior,’ Jessica replied.

‘Aigoo, she’s like an angel,’ Top adored Jasmine who is still sleeping. He leans in and gently pats Jasmine’s head.

 

 

‘Samchu, where is daddy?’ Jayden asked.

‘Your daddy is over there,’ Top told while pointing to GD’s studio.

‘Mummy, let’s go to daddy,’ Jayden said while wiggling his way down from Top’s arms.

As soon as Top puts him down, Jayden quickly holds his mother’s hand while impatiently dragging her to GD’s studio.

‘Faster, mom!’ Jayden whined while pulling his mommy.

 

‘Oppa, we will talk later. He misses his daddy too much,’ Jessica said to Top.

‘Okay,’ Top replied while smiling. Somehow, he still manages to plant a kiss on Jasmine’s puffy cheek.

 

Jessica and Jayden walk to GD’s studio and as soon as Jessica opens the room’s door, Jayden dashes into the room.

‘Daddy!!’ Jayden squealed while running towards GD who is explaining something to Ikon’s Bobby and B.I.

GD is startled with the sudden appearance of his son. He smiles and bends down while spreading his arms, waiting for his son to collide into him.

 

‘Daddy!’ Jayden squealed again before colliding into GD’s arms.

‘Hey buddy.. Miss daddy?’ GD said while embracing his son, tightly.

‘I miss daddy so much,’ Jayden adorably said while kissing his daddy’s cheek.

‘I miss you too, buddy,’ GD replied while kissing his son’s puffy cheeks.

GD stands up while holding his son in his arms.


‘Daddy don’t miss mummy?’ Jessica interrupted the father-and-son moments.

‘Of course I miss you too, darling,’ GD said while pulling his wife into his embraces.

‘I miss you too, honey,’ Jessica replied while smiling.

GD smiles too before leaning in and crashes his lips against hers. They kiss softly and gently, releasing their longing for each other.

 

‘Yeay!!’ Jayden, who is still in his daddy’s arm, squealed while clapping his cute and small hands.

Both GD and Jessica chuckles at their son’s cuteness. Jayden gives pecks to both of his parents’ lips.

 

 

‘My baby girl is sleeping again,’ GD said when his eyes caught Jasmine in the stroller.

He knows his kids very well. If Jasmine is not running to him like Jayden, she must be sleeping. If not, both of them will crashes into his arms, simultaneously.

 

‘Daddy, Jazzy sleeps because she is tired playing with me,’ Jayden cutely told his daddy.

‘And you are not tired?’ GD asked his son.

‘No, I am a boy, so I am stronger than Jazzy,’ Jayden claimed.

‘Of course you are. Daddy’s boy is a strong boy,’ GD cooed while kissing Jayden’s puffy cheek.

GD puts Jayden down and the little toddler runs to Bobby and B.I while excitingly mumbling something about Pororo and robots.

 

GD bends his knees to be at the same level with his sleeping-daughter.

‘She is just like you,’ GD told Jessica.

‘She is my daughter, of course she is like me,’ Jessica replied.

‘She resembles me more but her personality is totally yours,’ he said while caressing Jasmine’s cheek.

Jessica chuckles and smiles at her husband.

It’s true that Jasmine resembles GD more while Jayden resembles Jessica in terms of looks but their personalities are totally different. Jasmine is a chic and quiet girl, just like her mummy while Jayden is the hyperactive and bubbly one. Compared with Jayden, Jasmine is cold with strangers. It takes time for her to interact with people that she rarely meets whereas Jayden always instantly caught everyone’s attention with his bubbliness. He easily gets close with others, including people he rarely meets.

 

 

‘Hey baby girl, wake up,’ GD tried to wake Jasmine up by gently pinching her cheeks.

He succeeds because Jasmine starts to budge while grumpily opens her eyes.

 

‘Hey baby girl, daddy is here,’ GD said to his sleepy daughter.

‘Daddy!’ Jasmine squealed when she finally aware of GD in front of her.

She instantly jumps into her daddy’s arms and tightly hugs his neck.

‘Aigoo, daddy misses my baby girl so much,’ GD cooed while kissing his daughter’s plump cheek.

‘Jazzy misses daddy too,’ Jazzy cutely said with a pout.

‘How much?’ GD asked.

‘This much,’ Jazzy answered while widely spreading her small arms.

GD chuckles at his daughter’s cuteness. He once again plants a kiss on her cheek and her small lips.

Jessica smiles seeing her husband’s and her daughter’s bonding session. Jasmine is indeed her daddy’s girl.

 

‘Mummy is sad,’ Jessica faked a sad face.

‘Why mummy?’ Jasmine innocently asked.

‘Because Jazzy forget mummy once Jazzy meets daddy,’ Jessica said while still faking a sad face.

‘No, Jazzy loves both daddy and mummy,’ Jasmine cutely murmured with her babyish accents.

‘Really?’ Jessica asked.

‘Yes,’ Jasmine nodded while pulling her mother towards her and hugs both of her parents.

‘Mummy loves Jazzy too,’ Jessica said while planting a kiss on her daughter’s cheek.

‘And daddy loves mummy too,’ GD said, he is still holding Jasmine in his arms.

 

‘Where is Jayden oppa?’ Jasmine asked while her eyes are busy looking for her twin brother.

‘Over there,’ GD told while pointing to Jayden who is babbling non-stop with B.I and Bobby.

‘Bobby samchu!’ Jasmine squealed when she saw Bobby, one of her favorite uncles among YG’s family.

‘Hey princess!’ Bobby grinned while gesturing the toddler to come to him.

 

‘You want to go to Bobby samchu?’ GD asked her daughter.

‘Neh, daddy,’ Jasmine cutely answered.

‘Arasso,’ GD said while putting her down and she dashed to join her twin brother with B.I and Bobby.

 

‘Look at her, always happy to see Bobby,’ Jessica spoke while watching both of her kids playing with the double B.

‘Wait until her Tabbie samchu is here. She will dump her Bobby samchu,’ GD said.

Jessica chuckles in agreement. Top is Jasmine’s most favorite uncle besides Ikon’s Bobby, Winner’s Mino and Teentop’s Chunji whereas Taeyang is Jayden’s most favorite uncle along with Daesung, Ikon’s B.I and BAP’s Daehyun.

 

 

‘So, does my gorgeous wife miss me?’ GD asked while snaking his arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter