chapter 8

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At SNSD’s dorm

Jessica just arrived and she enters the leaving room. When she saw both YulTi are still awake, obviously waiting for her, she quietly wants to leave but Tiffany already spotted her.

‘Jessie, where are you going?’ Tiffany asked loudly.

‘Aigoo, why don’t both of you sleep yet?’ she groaned.

‘Come here, we need to talk,’ Yuri told.

‘Aishh, I’m tired,’ she whined.

 

‘No, come here. You have a lot to explain to us,’ Tiffany told sternly.

Jessica sighed in defeated and sits on the couch, in between YulTi.

 

‘So, G-Dragon, huh?’ Yuri asked cynically.

‘What’s wrong with him?’ Jessica asked coldly.

‘What’s wrong? We are the one that should ask that question,’ Tiffany told.

‘What? I don’t understand,’ Jessica said.

 

‘Seriously, GD is your boyfriend?? I will never believe that,’ Yuri told sternly.

‘Why??’ Jessica asked.

‘Because we know that’s totally a lie,’ Tiffany said.

‘Bwoh?? A lie?? He is my boyfriend, okay?’ Jessica told sternly.

‘No, he’s not,’ Yuri said.

‘What make you think like that?’ Jessica asked.

‘Because you never ever mentioned about him to us. I don’t even know that you know G-Dragon,’ Tiffany told.

 

‘I’ve told you, we want to keep our relationship until the perfect time and I don’t need to tell you everything about my life,’ Jessica said coldly.

‘Yah, Jung Jessica! How could you say that??’ Yuri asked.

‘Sorry,’ she apologized with straight-face.

‘Never mind that. Now, explain to us everything that happened between you and him,’ Tiffany told.

‘Explain what? He is my boyfriend and we are in a relationship right now, that’s the only explanation. You don’t need to accuse me for lying just because I don’t tell you about his existence in my life,’ Jessica said to YulTi.

 

 

‘Sica-ah, we won’t accuse you lying if we are not certain. Come on, we are bff, right?’ Yuri asked.

‘Yes, we are bff and you need to believe me because both of you are my besties,’ Jessica told.

‘Jess, please. I know why you did this. It’s because of Yoona, right?’ Tiffany asked.

‘No!!’ she denied.

‘Yess!’ Yuri said.

 

‘Please, Jessie. Tell us the truth, we won’t be mad. We just want to know because we care about you so much,’ Tiffany told earnestly.

‘Neh, Sica. Please,’ Yuri begged too.

Jessica gazes at both of her best friends and she knows that both of them have the rights to know the truth.

 

‘Fine, I will tell you but promised that you will never tell anyone especially Yoon and Fishy,’ Jessica said.

‘I promised,’ Tiffany said.

‘I promised,’ Yuri said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter