chapter 126

Lost In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

continuation from previous chapter....

 

 

GD is back in the living room and after a while, the house’s bell buzzed.

Ding dong

 

GD went to the front door and greeted his friends. He welcomed them to his house, especially the girls whom came for the first time ever.

 

‘Where is your ice princess?’ Yuri asked when they were in the living room.

‘In the room, changing her clothes,’ GD answered.

Yuri nodded with her eyes wondered around the huge and luxurious living room. Tiffany, Yoona and Sooyoung did the same too. They are amazed and awed at the house’s modern and luxurious decoration.

 

‘Welcome to G-Dragon’s penthouse!’ Seungri exclaimed with wide-opened arms.

Taeyang and Top just shook their heads at their maknae’s behavior.

 

‘If my pretty noonas need help to tour inside this house, I can help you,’ Seungri happily volunteered himself to the girls, trying to flirt.

‘No thanks,’ Taeyang coolly rejected Seungri’s offer and grabbed Yoona’s hand, dragging her with him.

‘Aishhh, hyung! You are no fun at all,’ Seungri whined.

‘Shut up!’ Top snapped at their maknae.

The girls laughed at Seungri’s acts.

 

 

‘Aishh, this is no fun! I need my gorjess noona. Where is my Sica noona?’ Seungri whined while looking for Jessica.

‘Excuse me, maknae. She is my gorjess, not yours,’ GD warned.

‘All of you are just hopeless! Aishhh!’ Seungri groaned but then his eyes caught Sooyoung and Yuri whom were wondering around the house.

 

‘Noona!’ Seungri yelled while heading towards Yuri and Sooyoung.

GD and Top shook their heads at Seungri’s womanizer behavior.

 

 

 

Tiffany and Daesung were arguing about something like always while Taeyang and Yoona were chatting and talking with each other, on the couch.

GD and Top settled themselves on the couch, with their friends.

‘So oppa, you got your old Jessie back?’ Tiffany asked GD, ignoring Daesung.

GD smiled and nodded at her question.

 

‘Chukkahae, oppa!’ Yoona exclaimed, happily.

‘Kombawo,’ GD thanked while grinning.

 

 

‘Wahh, you must be really happy judging from your stupid grins,’ Top teased.

‘Of course I’m happy,’ GD coolly admitted.

‘I’ve told you, right? She will forgive you,’ Taeyang told.

‘That’s right, man,’ GD agreed with his best friend, Taeyang.

 

‘Pany-ah~’ Daesung called.

‘Yah, Kang Daesung! How many times have I taught you? It’s Fany, not Pany,’ Tiffany said with a frown.

‘Sorry,’ Daesung apologized with his sweet smiles.

Tiffany can’t help but smiled too when she witness his sweet smiles.

 

 

 

Right then, Yuri, Sooyoung, Seungri and Jessica appeared in the living room. They were walking while chatting with each other. GD is shocked to see Seungri’s arm on Jessica’s shoulder.

‘Yahh, Lee Seunghyun! Watch your arm!’ GD yelled.

 

‘Opps, sorry hyung!’ Seungri apologized while quickly pulled his arm away from Jessica’s shoulder.

Jessica chuckled at GD’s reaction and Seungri’s fear for his leader.

 

 

Jessica smiled at her friends and she sat in between GD and Top.

‘Were you still sleeping, sleepy-head?’ Tiffany asked her best friend.

‘No, I was taking a shower,’ Jessica answered in English.

‘Urghh, Korean please,’ Daesung complained and earned laughs from the others.

 

 

 

‘So, our mushy and cheesy couple is back, huh?’ Taeyang asked, teasingly.

‘We were back together for a month already. Why the big deal now?’ Jessica asked and hugged GD’s arm.

‘Because last night was the REAL reconciliation for both of you,’ Yuri told with a meaningful smile.

‘That is so true,’ Tiffany and Yoona said in unison.

Jessica just smiled while still hugging GD’s arm and rested her head on his shoulder.

 

‘Aigoo, now you are showing off your mushiness again,’ Top teased.

‘No, I’m not,’ Jessica denied.

‘Yes, you are, Jung Jessica,’ Sooyoung said.

‘This is not mushy, this is what we call true love,’ Jessica stated cheesily with an angelic smile.

 

‘Ewww, since when you became so cheesy?’ Yuri claimed while making a disgusting look.

‘Urghhh, you gave me goose bumps,’ Tiffany complained while rubbing her arms.

‘Same here,’ Sooyoung, Seungri and Yoona agreed.

‘All of you are just jealous,’ Jessica coolly said.

GD, Taeyang, Daesung and Top chuckled at the girls’ sisterly bicker.

 

‘Noona, what is so great about Jiyong hyung?’ Seungri asked with an unsatisfied look.

‘Your hyung? Everything is great about him,’ Jessica replied while smiling.

GD gently patted Jessica’s cheek with smiles and glared at Seungri.

 

‘I am way better than hyung, right Yuri noona?’ Seungri asked Yuri.

‘Whatever,’ Yuri said to Seungri, half-heartedly.

‘Yah, maknae!’ GD yelled at their maknae.

 

 

‘Aishh, this is no fun at all. I am hungry,’ Seungri groaned.

‘Me too! Let’s go and prepare the foods,’ Sooyoung said to Seungri.

‘Let’s go, pretty noona!’ Seungri exclaimed, back in his happy and flirty mode.

Sooyoung and Seungri darted to the kitchen, to prepare the food that they bought before came to GD’s penthouse.

 

‘Aigoo, that amateur womanizer. He is so annoying,’ Top said about their leader.

‘I know right,’ GD agreed.

‘That’s Seungri. Don’t act like you don’t know him, hyung,’ Daesung said while shaking his head at Seungri’s act.

The girls laughed at the guys’ complain about their annoying maknae.

 

 

 

‘Yoon-ah, why aren’t you excited for the foods like always, like Sooyoung?’ Yuri asked Yoona, teasingly.

‘That’s right. It’s weird. You are the official shikshin in our group and usually, you are the first person who will whining for foods besides Sooyoung,’ Jessica said, slyly.

‘Onnie! I’m not the shikshin, it’s Sooyoung onnie,’ Yoona denied, blushing.

Taeyang chuckled at Yoona’s cute blush.

 

‘Ahh, you are holding yourself because your Young Baeby oppa is here,’ Tiffany teased.

‘Onnie~~~~’ Yoona whined while cupping her cheeks.

They laughed at Yoona’s shyness. Taeyang placed his arm on her shoulder and pulled her into his embraces.

 

‘Awww, so sweet,’ Jessica said, envy.

Upon hearing Jessica’s words, GD pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly.

 

 

‘Aigooo, I envied both of you,’ Tiffany sighed while pointing to YoonSic.

‘Why? You want me to hug you too?’ Daesung asked his lover.

‘Aniyo,’ Tiffany replied, coolly.

 

‘Fany-ah, just admit it if you want your smiling angel to hug you,’ Yuri teased.

‘Yahhh!’ Tiffany yelled at Yuri, blushing.

‘No need to be shy, Tiff,’ Jessica teased too while hugging GD’s waist.

‘Oh, shut up!’ Tiffany playfully snapped at her best friend.

 

‘Aigoo, now I feel so lonely,’ Top sighed with a sad look.

‘Aww, poor my Tabbie oppa,’ Jessica said sympathetically and patted his arm, playfull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter